very curious girl

I love father / daughter / older / younger erotica.

In particular I love when the daughter is naive and asks lots of questions .. about the penis ... sex ... etc.

I'd appreciate any leads to stories of this kind.

Not very plausible at Lit. Characters engaging in any sex act must be 18 or older. Hard to have a naïve 18 year old who doesn't know what a penis is or what it does.
 
Here's the snag, on Lit you aren't allowed to tell stories with underage characters and it seems incredibly forced when you have an eighteen year old who honestly doesn't know these things. I mean you can do it but it generally comes across the same as lots of teen porn does IRL. You know? *winkwinknodnod* I say she's eighteen but I specifically chose a girl with no tits, braces, dressed her in so much pink it gave you a case of diabetes and she grabbed her teddy bear and ran to daddy because of a scary movie. She's likewise too young to comprehend fully why diving under the covers with your father wearing a bra and panties isn't appropriate. :rolleyes:

I mean feel free to ask around and see what you can get. But you like many other readers would likely be far better served to find literally a million other sites (I'd link but the current mod is pretty good about taking them down) that are less strict about the rules or simply have fewer rules than spending that same time trying to carefully craft your story to break the rules and get away with it.

On this site you could probably look up first time. The search engine despite tons of apparent (not a programmer so I just trust the claims I've seen) work being put into it leaves much to be desired if you're looking for a very specific kink like this one.
 
I don't remember saying the girl was under 18.

You're not getting it. They are saying that you are signaling underage by the way you depict her. You could say she's 45, if you want to, but if you don't give a plausible reason she wouldn't know about sex in even theory at 45--or at 18--chances are great that the editor will decide you're just cheating the system and won't accept the story.

It doesn't matter that you didn't write that she's under 18; it doesn't even matter if you do write that she's over 18--if you depict her as underage to slip one over on the Web site and get caught at it, your story is toast.

Maybe you should rethink your motivation for writing her that way.
 
I think you're still missing the point. Sure, there are many stories on Lit that suspend belief; however, the content you're looking for is most likely not on Lit because of the 18+ rule. (In fact, a parent "magically" becoming attracted to their child on their eighteenth birthday is extremely not plausible. But it has to be done because of rules.)

As Sean said, and as Pilot also pointed out, it's not likely for an eighteen year old (or any adult who is not retarded) to be so naïve that she doesn't know what a penis is or how it works. Those "let daddy teach you" tales scream under-age no matter how old the author claims she is. This is why I said it would have to be poorly written if it is on Lit.

And, as one other point Pilot made, if Lit caught wind of such a tale it would get the axe and be removed from the site.
 
It's a fantasy. So why are we stuck on plausibility, folks?

Among the points you're not getting is that there's no "we" involved in this, so you're pissing in the wind even to post about it. The only one making the determination is Laurel, the site editor and owner, who makes the rules of what will be accepted and what won't. There's no "we" and the forum is a useless place to argue the point. PM her directly if you want to argue about it.
 
Well, then, here's a lead. Go look elsewhere. Such stories are below the selection threshold here.
 
What Sean said. Not happening on Lit.

You need to start taking a good look around on this site before you keep saying not happening here. 18 year old girls who talk act like children are not rare here.

The rule is CYA only, or so it seems. Say 16 you're getting the boot, say 18 and let them act 12 well, hey the author said 18.....
 
I hate having to say this because I say this too fucking much. Reality can be random but fiction has to make sense. By which I mean your 18 year old who doesn't know anything about sex needs to have a DAMN good reason why they are 18 and don't know about sex. So yes plausibility matters.

Now let me be perfectly clear, if you establish that the rules of your universe work like this then you cand o it but you must establish that. If I were writing a comedy I could easily go to town about a girl in Lit World and she turns 18 and suddenly has all these strange feelings that nobody has ever told her about because they'd get snatched up by the police. And they are always resting on these things called Laurels and listening in. In the same way a story where a kid gets bit by a radioactive spider and gets super powers is totally "plausible." What isn't plausible is that said college student doesn't know who the President is without a damn good reason.

The age rule is less random than the rape rule if we're being fair. I've gotten snatched up by it plenty of times. As a general rule of thumb Laurel tends to accept the logic that High School Seniors are 18 unless stated otherwise (even though I was the upper end of the cut off age was turned 18 in Feb for a June Graduation. I believe at the time the cut off was late December with some parental input. In short no they are NOT 18 IRL) But nor are they generally depicted as being twelve.

Though LC brings up (accidentally) a fairly interesting point about what precisely qualifies as acting your age?

This particular story however (to me) is the kind where you're looking for trouble. You may not find it, God knows I've gotten away with worse but still.
 
Not that I'm interested in writing such, but this just occurred to me (and I don't like it): Girl (or boy) went comatose before reaching puberty. They regained consciousness after their 18th birthday. Their body grew and matured while comatose -- excellent medical care -- but their mind is still pre-pubescent. For LIT purposes, are they minor or adult? I *hope* Laurel would reject that as weaseling the 18+ rule.

I recall a story with a similar mechanism. A USA high school underclassman (age 14 or 15 IIRC) is magically transported to the near future, to the middle of his senior year. (A mischievous elf grants his idle wish to skip the worst of high school.) Now he's a green boy in a significantly older, athletic body -- of the asshole self he became. I don't recall
any egregiously rule-bending sex involving the 15-year-old mind, but still...

Will some writers keep pushing the rules? Yup. Will some get away with it? Yup, unless we call them out on it.
 
My experience says she'd dump it but much does depend on her mood, the quality of your writing, yadda yadda yadda. I mean people forget real easily that Big is a movie about a thirteen year old who gets laid. And it's not even that buried, hell the awkward nature of it (for him) is played up for laughs. I doubt that would pass muster on Lit but obviously it passed for Tom Hanks.

The general rule is that the body must appear "adult" and the mind must be "mature". Now obviously we can waffle and ultimately it's just whether or not Laurel thinks it possible that cosplayers are an actual thing that happens or whether various women happen to appear twelve until they are 40.

Yes, authors will continue to push the limits unless they are called out. Tis what they do.
 
How about a shipwreck at sea happens the only survivors are a few adolescent girls, they get marooned on a desert island and they don't get rescued till there "wait for it" 18 - 20. So not knowing anything about male anatomy when they do get rescued, they attack the men and a wild orgy happens on the beach. No I'm not going to write it lol. But if anybody else wants to, feel free to run with it.
 
You need to start taking a good look around on this site before you keep saying not happening here. 18 year old girls who talk act like children are not rare here.

The rule is CYA only, or so it seems. Say 16 you're getting the boot, say 18 and let them act 12 well, hey the author said 18.....

And if such a story is discovered, it gets the boot.
 
Back
Top