Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Feedback > Looking for a Story?

Old 08-08-2018, 11:57 PM   #1
Dark_Raven
Virgin

LF: From Modern Earth to Magic Fantasy World stories

Anyone know any good long stories where the protagonist starts off on modern-day earth and somehow gets transported to a magic/fantasy world?

I just finished reading Bound in Spirals and really liked it (if you're interested yourself, read the author's bio for the website that contains the final chapters).

I'm looking for similar stories that are completed rather than ones where the author vanished before finishing. There was one I read a long time ago that maybe one of you can help me find again. It was about two guys (military guys?) that get transported to this other realm. I'm pretty sure they got shot down in their military aircraft and they were the only two survivors. They salvaged weapons from the aircraft. There is a village of "nice people" nearby, and one guy chooses to live there (the Sarge?). There's another tribe of "bad guys" that live in the woods nearby and kill anyone who trespasses in their woods. EDIT: I found this one; 'Going Feet First'.

Would appreciate any stories similar to this. Like maybe someone from earth gets transported to a world and finds they now have magic powers or something. Thanks!

P.S. Also would appreciate if anyone knows a tag or two where I should be looking.

Last edited by Dark_Raven : 08-09-2018 at 12:44 AM.

Old 08-09-2018, 10:58 AM   #2
Valint
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Raven View Post
I'm looking for similar stories that are completed rather than ones where the author vanished before finishing.
Good luck with that. That's one of the perils of epic serial stories; few of them will actually ever be completed.

Depending on your tastes, you may enjoy some translated Japanese WNs/LNs, as isekai stories (guy from Earth summoned to a fantasy world) are a pretty popular sub-genre right now. Try NovelUpdates for links.

You might enjoy the 'Damsels in Distress' shared universe stories, started by Lazlo Zalezac (which you'll have to search for elsewhere), which are about this premise.

Maybe: MarshAlien's What Feats He Did That Day

Unfinished but relevant to your interests: Lien Geller's The Missing Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Raven View Post
P.S. Also would appreciate if anyone knows a tag or two where I should be looking.
'Transported', 'another world', 'fantasy world', 'fantasy adventure'?

For military-focused stuff, maybe 'soldier', 'military', 'army', and then limit the search to SF/Fantasy?

Last edited by Valint : 08-09-2018 at 11:02 AM.

Old 08-13-2018, 06:09 AM   #3
nos4rto
Virgin

i read and enjoyed going feet first , found these to my liking too

https://literotica.com/s/champions-vol-01

https://literotica.com/s/champions-vol-02

enjoy