Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Feedback > Looking for a Story?

Old 07-12-2018, 01:43 PM   #1
Zeroncl
Virgin

Looking for good Lesbian nonconsent stories

I'm looking for some good lesbian stories. That have some elements like Blackmail or mind control or the simple forced just troublesome finding good ones through all the options. Last time I posted it helped so if anyone has any suggestions i would greatly appreciate it. Also orgasm denial is a plus either edging or chastity.

Old 07-12-2018, 05:06 PM   #2
red_sky_cloud
Experienced

Lesbian BDSM, you'd be good to go. Lesbian noncon? Gonna be tough sledding... Can only think of a few. Curious to see whether other folks can come up with anything else.
  • Couture's probably your best bet -- lots of stories that should fit the bill. Could start with Puppet-girl
  • Colleen Thomas has a few: Hang-ups and Mistaken Identity are solid
  • I suspect krr1957 has some stories that will work -- Her Cold War has a little NC

Old 07-13-2018, 09:59 AM   #3
astuffedshirt_perv
Literotica Guru

krr1957 has serious lesbian reluctance. ah, what a shame she doesn't post here any more.

also, try delicious thoughts, like French Connections

Finally, try a this google search!

site:www.literotica.com lesbian AROUND(5) coercion

Which will show stories where the author has pointed out there is lesbian coercion going on.

My stories: A Stuffed Shirt Perv

Achieved Lovecraf68's coveted "That's the most ridiculous idea I've ever heard" status in Nov 2013

Last edited by astuffedshirt_perv : 07-13-2018 at 12:38 PM.

Old 08-05-2018, 10:25 AM   #4
ChairmanMeow
Virgin

I recently started reading these kind of elements. Definitely an interest, and not really into the traditional play of BDSM. Haven’t really found an edging story that wasn’t BDSM (consensual). I’d more prefer a coercion approach to an edging story. Going to watch this thread.

Watchdwag’s Hot for Teacher. Has MC-elements and coercion in the beginning.
https://www.literotica.com/s/hot-for-teacher-ch-01-03 (has 12 chapters total).

Mothersbrokenhalo “Lesbian Rapist” (2 chapters) is rape/forced/non con. I prefer chapter 2, as the victim is more accepting in the end.
https://literotica.com/s/lesbian-rapist

Old 08-06-2018, 01:21 PM   #5
astuffedshirt_perv
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChairmanMeow View Post
Haven’t really found an edging story that wasn’t BDSM (consensual). I’d more prefer a coercion approach to an edging story.

come to think of it, I wrote one of those! Denial, about being...denied. currently my highest rated story.

Also try pathergirl's stories.

Achieved Lovecraf68's coveted "That's the most ridiculous idea I've ever heard" status in Nov 2013

Old 08-06-2018, 02:08 PM   #6
ChairmanMeow
Virgin

Thanks for linking denial. Definitely what I was looking for. Hot story! I’m aware of panthergirl’s work. I probably should have linked to it, but it’s been some time since I re-visited it.

Old 08-06-2018, 02:35 PM   #7
Scareltt
Really Really Experienced

Wow found a gem..

Quote:
Originally Posted by astuffedshirt_perv View Post
come to think of it, I wrote one of those! Denial, about being...denied. currently my highest rated story.

Also try pathergirl's stories.
Denial was great, I’m not even a Lesbian but it was really well done!
Thank you!

Scareltt
https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...hp?uid=3998491

Last edited by Scareltt : 08-10-2018 at 08:34 AM.

Old 08-10-2018, 08:21 AM   #8
SaraDarkened
Literotica Guru

follows thread

Old 08-10-2018, 10:03 AM   #9
SaraDarkened
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scareltt View Post
Denial was great, I’m not even a Lesbian but it was really well done!
Thank you!
Mmmm...helpless straight girls
giggles

Old 08-11-2018, 10:20 AM   #10
Panthergirl
Virgin

YES! giggle Try Panthergirl's stories

Most of my material, perhaps all of it? Is lesbian authoritarian with elements of reluctance and non-consent. I'm new to the bulletin boards, but submitted my first work on Lit ten years ago. I'm back to writing again. My work is linked below.

Of course, since this is my genre of choice, I'm reading all the recommendations here. Astuffedshirtperv is great, try also:

tappy_mcwidestance
https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions
koala011860091
speechmaster
medley
https://literotica.com/stories/membe...ge=submissions

(not all of the submissions of tappy and medley are lesbian; medley: my first dorm and tenants)

Last edited by Panthergirl : 08-12-2018 at 06:41 AM. Reason: kenna colrite is superb, but not non-con

Old 08-13-2018, 06:16 AM   #11
iceblock
Virgin

Enslaved Roommate

Hello, I'm not very good with doing the fancy stuff so aren't sure how to post links but my favourite lesbian non-consent here on Literotica is called Enslaved Roommate by Cenobyte. Its only a short story but high quality. I'm also a very big fan of Panthergirl but that's an awfully large text and the majority of it is more coercive than forced.

My other recommendation is an author called Laffalot. My favourite story of his is called Katie's Roommate though I'm sure he also has other lesbian non-consent stories published. Also with Katie's Roommate I should warn you that there is also some male involvement in that story just in case that is an issue for you.

You could also try Rookie Cop by Kapow687. This reads more as a simple stroke story but is specifically lesbian non-consent through the first two chapters.

Old 08-13-2018, 06:20 AM   #12
iceblock
Virgin

Cactus Juggler

Um, I don't know anyone interested in this genre who does not know of Cactus Juggler but most of her works will be more than decade old now I guess so there will be a younger generation of readers starting to filter through as they become adults who may not be aware of this writer. She has stories published here at Literotica but her best offerings are all on her own website easily found through google.

I've also published a story here called Mandy's Revenge. I probably have gone a bit over the top with it and it's not very popular. I have included strong themes of humiliation and degrade the victim so I can understand why people don't like it, but if you're looking for this genre specifically then it fits the bill. I have other works not deemed suitable for Literotica (no consent) also published elsewhere if anyone would like to contact me for details.

Last edited by iceblock : 08-13-2018 at 06:37 AM. Reason: Update for self promotion haha

Old 08-18-2018, 07:30 PM   #13
Zeroncl
Virgin

Thanks for the suggestions

Thanks for these suggestions. Quite a few mentioned I have read. Cool to see Panthergirl respond I love your series. Ice block I love cactus Juggler i haven't read everything yet but i did start Mandy's revenge and like it so far.

I wasn't sure it was allowed but since others mentioned people from other sites i guess it not frowned upon. Does anyone know what happened to Couture AKA scarlett cheeks? Their very enjoyable tumblr vanished like 3-4 years ago.

Old 08-18-2018, 09:37 PM   #14
astuffedshirt_perv
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroncl View Post
Does anyone know what happened to Couture AKA scarlett cheeks? o.

Yah. growing old is a drag. Although, it is better than the alternative