Guys who Get a Grip: let's talk COCKRINGS, steel, silicone, leather, all

Simon- have a good trip.

sounds like you're talking abou this sort of effect?? THis is with the COck Armour pushing everything out into a hell of a bulge. I want to try some of the new models for even more bulge...

http://imgur.com/VTms5s8
CrashD I've been thinking about getting the armour up sport just for a snugger squeeze. Seems to me that it's the squeeze with silicone that creates a harder bulge of the balls and therefore a more prominent look to it under clothing

CrashD I've been thinking about getting the armour up sport just for a snugger squeeze. Seems to me that it's the squeeze with silicone that creates a harder bulge of the balls and therefore a more prominent look to it under clothing

the sport, the push, and the one that separates the balls from the cock

i'd like to try them all.

we should start a business, buy a few of each, offer the for try ons.

guaranteed to be clean, etc.

Hey Simon, I have a standard size armour up on order. The website lists it at 1.7", the sport is listed at 1.5", how stretchy are these products? I'm a pretty average sized guy but a 2" solid ring is the smallest I've been able to fit into so I'm a bit concerned that a 1.5" ring might be too tight, even if it's quite stretchy. I'll be interested to know how it works for you when you get it.

Hey Simon, I have a standard size armour up on order. The website lists it at 1.7", the sport is listed at 1.5", how stretchy are these products? I'm a pretty average sized guy but a 2" solid ring is the smallest I've been able to fit into so I'm a bit concerned that a 1.5" ring might be too tight, even if it's quite stretchy. I'll be interested to know how it works for you when you get it.

not simon but..

i'm a bit bigger than average.

the 1.7 is great for wearing around, but i think i'd like the 1.5 for sex.

they are very flexible...

hope that helps.

Stevey, the armour up standard will be a very different treat I'm sure. Enjoy! These quality silicone delights will fit any guy and can be put on or taken off at soft or solid.
My understanding of them doing three sizes is cuz guys have differing tastes as to how much squeeze they like. So the reason for different sizes is quite different from the size issues with solid rings.

When I get the sport I'll report!

Stevey, the armour up standard will be a very different treat I'm sure. Enjoy! These quality silicone delights will fit any guy and can be put on or taken off at soft or solid.
My understanding of them doing three sizes is cuz guys have differing tastes as to how much squeeze they like. So the reason for different sizes is quite different from the size issues with solid rings.

When I get the sport I'll report!

i look forward to the report - if i don't beat you to using the sport...

or the push... lol

Just washed after a classy fuck in a swish hotel.

attachment.php

Attachments

• new washed.jpg
    new washed.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 19
Thanks crashD and Simon for the replies. I think I may get the sport as well to wear for fucking. Had a great session with my lady last night, slipped on my cheap silicon ring after she got me hard with some amazing oral administrations and fucked like a young stud. Afterward she said, " that thing really works!". Loving the grip! Can't wait to try out the cockarmour.

Thanks crashD and Simon for the replies. I think I may get the sport as well to wear for fucking. Had a great session with my lady last night, slipped on my cheap silicon ring after she got me hard with some amazing oral administrations and fucked like a young stud. Afterward she said, " that thing really works!". Loving the grip! Can't wait to try out the cockarmour.

if the ring was good, she and you will love the cock armour.

hint - put it on before she plays with you....

Always a delight to hear of enhanced pleasure for our women. :cool:

Guys just to report how I'm finding a combo arrangement which is so right for me. It's a steel ring on first - my 'Master' type square section thick ring - and then the oxballs 'thruster' ring on against the outer surface of the steel. I get the grip of the steel, the gentle squeeze of the silicone, the push-out effect of the two of them with the resultant solidity of my balls even when I'm flaccid, and the really comfortable cushioning for my shaft bent up-and-over and held there by my boxer briefs. The feel and the comfort is such that any little thought or sight has me bigging up and it's a delicious feel and - I think - a delicious look as the front of my Levi 511's gets pressed forward in only-just-acceptable fashion. Yeah.

Here's a pick of my thigh and leg when I was dressing which perhaps suggests something of what I'm talking about.

attachment.php

Attachments

• dressing combo.jpg
    dressing combo.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 19
Further to my last post - another pic I took that morning before dressing.
It suggests how much needs packing away into his pants once a guy rings up.

attachment.php

Attachments

• combo dressing.jpg
    combo dressing.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 19
I just found a seriously up-market British supplier of cockrings, goods hand crafted in the lovely county of Norfolk. Way beyond my price range if I were to want one. But, especially for our American friends, take a look at their "Independence Play Cock Ring"
Nice one, eh? :D

I'm 51, and erections don't come as easy as they used to. Staying power has flagged as well, so I got myself a few silicone rings. Some of them were crap, too flimsy and not tight enough. One, a thicker number, was OK but not enough. Then I got a steel ring (actually a spare from making some bondage gear), and I tried it around my cock. Wow, did it get results! I'm average in size, and the ring is 25 mm/1", and thus a little too tight. I got myself a 50 mm/2" steel ring to go around my junk, and it was nice, but slightly too loose. Now my wife got me a bunch in the States, both silicone and steel, and I look forward to try them out. One is a three-ring "cage", which might or might not work, but there's something about having junk, balls and root surrounded by steel.

Now, one of the rings is a glans ring, intended to be worn at the head. It has a steel ball intended to rub the G spot. I hope it will give us both great(er) pleasure, but I'm a little afraid that it might inhibit some of the sensations. Anyone here with experience of using those rings?

Still, the best general purpose ring is a wide silicone for my junk. I love wearing it at work, and considering that I work together with a bunch of women in a customer-oriented store adds some extra thrill. I guess I'm a cock ring man for life now.

<snip> I guess I'm a cock ring man for life now.
The way to go! Thanks for sharing your story so far. Keep us posted here please!
That 25mm steel was on your shaft only, yes? Sounds really scary!
I have found that with fixed inner diameter round my cock-and-balls, even a couple of millimetres makes quite a difference with erection maintenance, so that if 50mm was a "slightly too loose", 48mm might be perfect and 45mm just a bit too tight. That's why I admire the suppliers who have a range of sizes with really close increments between them.

I've seen the glans rings advertised by I have no experience of wearing one.
For me personally, I'm not keen on any kind of encirclement of my shaft-only, whether at the base or below the helmet ridge.

Si, I promised feedback on my latest purchase, so here goes!

I ordered a "Master" cock ring from Gear Essentials in the US, as I (we!) liked the square section and curved edges. I also decided to risk a slightly smaller size - my only existing ring is 50mm in diameter and fits well, but I wanted to see if a slightly smaller ring would further enhance our experiences.

It duly arrived (once I'd paid the customs fee slapped on by UK customs :eek:;)) last week. The diameter is fine, although I'm glad I didn't go any smaller, as when I am fully erect it is a very snug fit. We both love the look of it (Whenever I'm wearing a ring my woman insists on checking it out periodically by opening my robe!). It's also really heavy, which I liked very much.

In, er, action it was excellent. It's difficult to say whether there was any appreciable length or girth difference in comparison to other ring, though my sense was that there was some positive difference.

All things considered it was a very worthwhile purchase...

The way to go! Thanks for sharing your story so far. Keep us posted here please!
That 25mm steel was on your shaft only, yes? Sounds really scary!

(...)

I've seen the glans rings advertised by I have no experience of wearing one.
For me personally, I'm not keen on any kind of encirclement of my shaft-only, whether at the base or below the helmet ridge.

Yeah, the 25 mm is still a tight fit, and I have a 37 mm ring incoming. That might be too loose, but it's part of an inexpensive three ring set. As for the glans ring, I'll post a report when I've tried it - and what my wife thought of it.

... I ordered a "Master" cock ring from Gear Essentials in the US ... All things considered it was a very worthwhile purchase...
The weight of these is something special isn't it! I feel that especially when there is someone in close proximity admiring my equipment - something you know quite a lot about I think!

I like it, H, that you and I will be wearing virtually the same thing while we pleasure our wives. Solid solidarity.

A review I wrote of the Oxballs Thruster cockring has been put up by the outfit I bought it from here in the UK, 'Uberkinky' - a really friendly bunch they are. Here's the link to the page and scroll down to the reviews, mine the second.

wore mine all day yesterday. . I'm also interested in ball weights, stretchers and some kind of yank underwear...that pulls on your cock as you walk ... hehe am I just dreaming

wore mine all day yesterday. . I'm also interested in ball weights, stretchers and some kind of yank underwear...that pulls on your cock as you walk ... hehe am I just dreaming

it's about that time of year to start wearing light flimsy clothes around the neighborhood - i'll join you wearing my cock armour.

i still think we need a lending library so we could try out different things.. ;)

OK guys and gals, we need more cockring fun!

So, here's another cockring combo that I really, really like when the mood and the day suits me. It's a combo of silicone - perfectfit 'Cockarmour', and steel - my trusty and well-used square-section beauty similar to the gearessentials 'Master'.

Though I put the steel on first, the silicone is then stretched right over my junk and the steel, to nuzzle in behind the steel and - yeah ;) - shove it outwards to delicious effect! Put that in your pants and get out there and mingle! I totally love it!

It actually feels as if the ring is being 'pulled' away from my body! Slightly like it is when my woman is sucking her favourite boner and cupping my balls extra eagerly! :D

And here's the deep thing which fellow steel lovers will know what I'm saying: the severity of the clasp of the steel is increased, and yet, with the inner diameter being the same, that increased severity has no discomfort about it.

So the pics. I'm thinking I should post one with a measure inside the rings to show how much it pulls a guy's junk off his body - but you'll have to wait for that one cuz I've got this combo on me as I type and I'm boned up such that no way could I get it off just now!

attachment.php

And a fruity version! Sorry folks, I didn't have a long enough banana ...

attachment.php

Attachments

• cockarmourmaster.jpg
    cockarmourmaster.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 18
  • getalongerbanana.jpg
    getalongerbanana.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Back