Who loves small cocks

jackbird

Bi guy
I am a 61 year old married bi guy. I love sucking small cocks. If uncut even better. I love taking a hard small cock in my mouth and licking there balls at the same time.

Good for you. Can’t forget about those fellas who are under avg. you should give a length. If you have been here long enough. Opinions on size, especially BBW ladies varies greatly

I love all cocks! As long as they shoot cum down my throat or up my ass they are all fine with me!

I am a 61 year old married bi guy. I love sucking small cocks. If uncut even better. I love taking a hard small cock in my mouth and licking there balls at the same time.
You will find, if you're into it, it feels more comfortable in other places as well.

You will find, if you're into it, it feels more comfortable in other places as well.

I love small cock love the feel in my mouth. I also love to get the whole cock in my mouth and also lick his balls at the same time. If he is also a dresser even better:kiss:

I have a small dick. I find that it makes doggy style and sex with bbw difficult. I hate it.

Although I’m not on small side, I find small cocks a big turn on. Have never played with a guy before but if I had to pick, I would choose a small cock over average or big anytime. Love to see guys with small cocks dressed in women’s thongs etc.

I have a small dick. I find that it makes doggy style and sex with bbw difficult. I hate it.

When I was younger I measure 6 1/2 to 7 depending on how hard I was. With weight gain at my age, I’m thinking I’m 5 inches tops, as the additional weight gets in the way. Same for my bbw wife, so doggie is tough and spooning impossible. I miss those. OTOH, she can now take me balls deep in her mouth, and when we do anal missionary it’s not so deep that it’s a problem. Hope you find a silver lining.

As far as Do I like small cocks? I’m hetero but curious...I think I’d rather take a small one in my ass or mouth, but have to admit that visually the big ones turn me on. I’m doing the Mrs with a 9 inch realistic Doc Johnson cock that she loves and I can’t get enough of seeing her take the whole thing. (Sorry!) so I think there’s advantages to all sizes.

I love all cock but small is so much nicer to suck on or just lay with my head in his lap playing with it as we watch movies.

When I was younger I measure 6 1/2 to 7 depending on how hard I was. With weight gain at my age, I’m thinking I’m 5 inches tops, as the additional weight gets in the way. Same for my bbw wife, so doggie is tough and spooning impossible. I miss those. OTOH, she can now take me balls deep in her mouth, and when we do anal missionary it’s not so deep that it’s a problem. Hope you find a silver lining.

As far as Do I like small cocks? I’m hetero but curious...I think I’d rather take a small one in my ass or mouth, but have to admit that visually the big ones turn me on. I’m doing the Mrs with a 9 inch realistic Doc Johnson cock that she loves and I can’t get enough of seeing her take the whole thing. (Sorry!) so I think there’s advantages to all sizes.

Ever try holding the dildo in your mouth and kneeling between her legs. Or let her sit on it ?

Ever try holding the dildo in your mouth and kneeling between her legs. Or let her sit on it ?

I let her sit on it, but it was too much for her in that position. A couple weeks ago I strapped it on and fucked her with it, it was amazing being able to look into her eyes as she was pounded with twice the cock I have.

I also like to suck on any toy I use on her, before and after it’s been in her.

I could not hold this one in my mouth, but I have deep throated a feeldoe while it was in her, I found that really got her off. Bits of this are in my stories.

My last boyfriend had almost nothing down there. I had to look it up... the term is micro penis. At first I was confused, but seriously I grew (no pun intended) to love it

I love sucking and fondling small cocks.......Just thinking about it arouses me.......:)

I love all cock but small is so much nicer to suck on or just lay with my head in his lap playing with it as we watch movies.

Mm I love to play with small cock love the way they feel in your mouth. Plus I find that the small ones love that you love them so much. Everyone love to have what they have wanted. We all get what we have you don’t pick your cock size at walmart. 😉

Well, I happen to prefer a small penis, between 4 to 6 inches in length. Though I do like my penises nice and thick, but whatever size of penis a man has doesn't matter. I've had sex with a good many men that had penises that was 2 and 3 inch long, And once, I had one that was over 10 inches in length and thick is a python pulled out on me by the UPS man. Now that hurt like hell! So I prefer to smaller penises.

Last edited:
Does my own count for loving small cocks? I wouldn't say I'm exactly "small," but more on the smallish side, and definitely not one of the longest guys out there.

I love small cocks they are more fun than big ones

Well, I happen to prefer a small penis, between 4 to 6 inches in length. Though I do like my penises nice and thick, but whatever size of penis a man has doesn't matter. I've had sex with a good many men that had penises that was 2 and 3 inch long, And once, I had one that was over 10 inches in length and thick is a python pulled out on me by the UPS man. Now that hurt like hell! So I prefer to smaller penises.

I don't think I've ever heard a woman say she prefers one smaller/smallish. I'm not surprised, especially for the reason you gave, but I just don't think I've ever heard it.

Taking notes

I think I should be taking notes on who likes smaller cocks ... you know ... for chatting later.

I've got a small penis. 2 inches flaccid & 5x4.5 erect. This guy my girlfriend was fucking from her gym (hes black, she and I are both Mexican) was just under 8 inches long and also really thick in comparison. I've been told by at least several different women that I do indeed have a small dick.

I would say your length is on the slightly smaller side (still a little longer than me), but the girth is pretty small.

I've got a small penis. 2 inches flaccid & 5x4.5 erect. This guy my girlfriend was fucking from her gym (hes black, she and I are both Mexican) was just under 8 inches long and also really thick in comparison. I've been told by at least several different women that I do indeed have a small dick.

What does your gf think about your cock? Does she compare you and the guy from the gym?

I tend to prefer average to slightly smaller than average, personally. Too big gets pretty painful. Whether that’s the result of old physical injuries or psychological triggers, I don’t know; I just know it’s not a good pain, so I avoid it. However, as I recently said on another thread, the penis itself isn’t really a determining factor in my attraction. PIV isn’t my favorite kind of sex, anyway. But smaller penises are a little easier to take in all three holes, so I have a slight preference for them. Not enough of a preference to affect whom I’m attracted to, but a preference, nonetheless.

Back