Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Feedback > Looking for a Story?

Old 08-03-2018, 04:39 AM   #1
emeraldlily
Virgin

Looking for story about a girl/witch whose power was stolen

Hi,
I'm not sure what the title was and I wish I had favorited this story. I think it was about a girl who was captured by these agents and tortured until she revealed the location of her mother who is a very powerful and evil witch (?). These guys also gave her this serum to drink before releasing her which took away her powers. She was also cursed by her mom to not be able to lie, and that she would fall in love with the first man she slept with. She ends up reaching out to these two guys again for helping when she realized that her powers weren't coming back, and due to the spell her mom cast on her, she develops a strong attraction to one of the guys. If anyone can help, I'd really appreciate it!

Old 10-26-2018, 04:51 AM   #2
In_trutina8
Virgin

I remember this one too! Unfortunately I didn't save it either, but now. Pretty sure it was in noncon/reluctance category if that helps at all. I'll see what luck I have searching though!

Old 10-30-2018, 02:19 AM   #3
In_trutina8
Virgin

Lightbulb

I figured it out! The story was called Daughter of a Witch by HoneyInPlaid. Unfortunately its been pulled from Lit, but it is available in a revised (and expanded?) form on Amazon under the title "Spells in Waiting" in paperback or kindle.