Fantasy...

I_am_done

Really Really Experienced
I like to share my sexual desire and my sexual life, I have a partner who has fucked 3 guys including me and that kinda excites me when I think about it. I think i would one day like to see her being with other and i am peeking from door or window and enjoying. She has lot of time mentioned her fantasy of being around oldies (she is 31 herself) which is strange i believe but I think some oldie will get lucky one day for sure. I always ask her what's in oldies and not in young and she says it's their experience and grey hair on chest and they way they treat and all. How come she knows about the experience and other stuff (has she already been with some oldie) or its just a thinking, but whatever it is I would love to see it for sure....may be LIT oldies can get a chance to see her or may be something further too...what do you all think? PM me if not here. Thanks

I like to share my sexual desire and my sexual life, I have a partner who has fucked 3 guys including me and that kinda excites me when I think about it. I think i would one day like to see her being with other and i am peeking from door or window and enjoying. She has lot of time mentioned her fantasy of being around oldies (she is 31 herself) which is strange i believe but I think some oldie will get lucky one day for sure. I always ask her what's in oldies and not in young and she says it's their experience and grey hair on chest and they way they treat and all. How come she knows about the experience and other stuff (has she already been with some oldie) or its just a thinking, but whatever it is I would love to see it for sure....may be LIT oldies can get a chance to see her or may be something further too...what do you all think? PM me if not here. Thanks

Thanks for sharing, Que, but nobody asked. :rolleyes:

This "oldie" is always ready to meet some hot "youngie" and have some fun. How do you see this taking place in your fantasy with you peeking or watching??

This "oldie" is always ready to meet some hot "youngie" and have some fun. How do you see this taking place in your fantasy with you peeking or watching??
you get to decide everything here....totally in your hand.

Did i post this in wrong place? or wrong forum?...no comments at all

Fantasies are meant to be true and i am sure here it will come true...

Fantasies are meant to be true and i am sure here it will come true...
Ok a shot:
A fantasy is only a fantasy only meant to keep a mind occupied.
It a fantasy was meant to cum true then it would not be a fantasy but a premonition.

Ok a shot:
A fantasy is only a fantasy only meant to keep a mind occupied.
It a fantasy was meant to cum true then it would not be a fantasy but a premonition.
yeah you are correct but we all want our fantasy to come true one day and once it happen we aim for another fantasy...its a chain you see....?

Back