Incest Is STILL Best

NeighborLady

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 30, 2007
Posts
2,957
Incest Is Best

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This thread is dedicated to the exploration of sex with members of the same family. I realize this subject is controversial and may be highly objectionable to some people. If you are among those people, please move along to a different thread.

This thread is NOT for posting of hateful or disruptive comments. Such posts will be reported to the moderator.

I am interested in real-life, as well as fantasy, incest experiences.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Please remember the Lit. rule regarding age. All people engaged in any sort of sexual activity in your remembrances or fantasies must be at least 18 year of age. People younger than 18 don't have sex! At least not on Lit.!!

So, anybody interested in incest?!?!?!

_______

The above was the initial post for the thread "Incest Is Best". The poster and originator of that thread, the legendary Khan-E, is no longer posting on Lit. And that thread has changed direction in her absence. I feel Lit. needs a thread for those interested in Incest. Incest stories have proven to be the most popular of all categories of stories here at Lit.

So, feel free to post your thoughts, ideas, fantasies. Let's have a thread in the spirit Khan-E intended.
 
For Starters

My favorite fantasy lately has been of younger men, boys in fact (18 of course). I have a son in that age range. His friends are so cute. But in my fantasy they are much rougher.

I imagine a group of them - five or so - visiting with him and making lewd comments about me, which they only think I don't hear. I decide to have some fun teasing them and go to my room and change into some very "slutty" clothes - a red low cut v-neck sweater that is about three sizes too small and realy hugs my boobs (no bra, of course), a short black leather mini skirt,
a red thong that barely covers my mound, black fish-net stockings, red garter belt and red pumps.

I walk in on their little group and their eyes just about pop out. I ask them if they want anything to drink and ask one of them to help me in the kitchen. My son is absolutely speechless. He's rarely seen me dressed like this, and never around his friends.

The boy who helps in the kitchen has gotten a hard-on. I can see the bulge in his jeans. I make sure to rub agianst him. And he rubs back. I moan slightly. It has been too long since I had any sex.

When I moan, he gets a little more aggressive, grabbing my boobs through the sweater. He has certainly turned the tables. I thought I was in charge and that I would tease the boys, but now he is taking control. And it feels so good.

One of the other boys comes into the kitchen to see what is taking so long and joins in. He comes up behind lifting my skirt and rubbing my pussy mound. I spread my legs and he begins to finger me. I can feel his hard, young cock pressing against my ass.

Another boy comes to the door of the kitchen, sees what is happening, and says, "Bring the party back in here."

I am led back into the living room where they lay me on the couch - literally!! My sweatrer is pulled up and young hands and mouths caress my 34B boobs. My nipples are hard as little stones. My skirt is pushed up to my waist and my thong pulled aside as their young fingers begin to feel how hot and wet I am.

All the while my son is watching.

I sudddenly feel the weight of one young man between my legs and then feel the hard, hot stalk of his youthful, virile prick against the wet lips of my pussy. I cry out, "Noooo!!" but my body is screaming, "YES!!!" He pushies his cock deep into my pussy and tells all the others how hot and wet I am. In only a dozen thrusts he is cumming inside me. He pulls out and his cock is immediately replaced by another young, virle spear of flesh.

The whole groups is busy with hands and mouths all over me. My tits are being sucked and squeezed. I'm being kissed roughly. My legs are carressed and pulled wide apart. Boy after boy takes a turn at my pussy. All of them cumming copiously. Their sperm is flowing out of me. And I cum with them. I need what they are giving me. All five fuck me.

All the while my son is watching.

Finally as the fifth of his friends pumps the last of his load deep into my pussy, the first guy says, "Hey, Glenn, come and get some of this. Your mom is HOT!"

Glenn drops his pants and crawls between my legs. I know it is wrong, but I can't stoip him. I don't want to stop him. He pushes his youthful cock deep into the pussy that birthed him. My body explodes in orgasm. My legs wrap around him and pull him even deeper into my used and abused pussy. He pounds roughly at my well-fucked cunt.

His buddies cheer him on as he ravages his own mother's pussy. All at one he pushes as deep as he can into my cunt and roars as unloads what feels lifke a gallon of sperm into his mother's hot, horny hole.

His friends all pat him on the back, while he keeps his dick buried in my overflowing pussy.

"If that was my mom I'd fuck her every day," the first one says. The others chime in with similar comments. And I lie there, with their cum oozing out of me, with my son's still throbbing cock burined up inside me, thinking... I hope he does.
 
And Another

I got so involved with my posting and playing I didn't here him come in. I was lying back in my computer chair, my legs spread, my jeans at my feet, my sweater pulled up above my boobs, my panties pulled aside. I was rubbing my wet pussy with my left hand as I typed with my right.

Suddenly I saw him standing in the doorway.

"Mom!"

I gasped. My 18 year old son was staring at me, fully on display before him.

I pulled down my sweater, sat up straight, and pressed my legs together.

"What are you doing?" Glenn asked as he walked over beside me. I could see the outline of his hardened cock in his tight jeans. I wondered how long he had ben watching me.

"Just messing around on the computer," I responded, trying to keep my voice from quivering.

"Must be a good site," Glenn laughed, looking over my shoulder. "Yeah, Literotica. Good stuff."

I was shocked that my son would be familiar with Lit. I was even more shocked that his hands reached around from behind the chair to squeeze my breasts. My nipples were so hard he could easily feel them through my sweater.

"Lit. gets you hot, doesn't it?" Glenn asked, taunting me, as he reached under my sweater to carress my tits.

I know I should stop him, but I can't. I am more turned on than I have ever been.

"You have gorgeous tits, Mom."

My sweater is pulled up, even higher than when Glenn walked in. I lay back in the chair agian. My legs seemed to open automatically.

Glenn moved from behind the chair to kneeling in front of me.

"Go ahead and post, Mom," He said.

My fingers trembled on the keyboard as his fingers opened my slick, wet, hot pussy. My clit throbbbed. Glenn began to suck my tits as he fingered me.

"Does that feel good, Mom?"

"YESSSS!!!" I hissed.

"Post about what I am doing, " Glenn demanded. Then his head lowered and he began to lick my pussy. His tongue was driving me wild. My clit throbbed even harder. Glenn began to suck on my clit as he fingered my pussy,

And I CAME!!!
 
I'm glad I came here

I will have to find the time to grace this page with my experiences and/or fantasies in the near future.

The taboo topic gets me excited... although recently it's been the GFs family I've been after... her (obviously) her younger sister (18 now) and their mum MILF
 
I posted this fantasy before, but to get this thread kicked off, here it is again:

Neighbor Lady, if I was your son I would have wanted to go back in your pussy for as long as I could remember. I would have jacked my young cock off so many times, listening to you fuck and cum in the next room, spurting my cum all over my belly and rubbing it in.

My young, virgin cock would be so swollen and purple as you held it in your hands. You would have to be very gentle in gilding it in, for fear of pulling it off and making me cum before I got a chance to return to your wet womb. My cock head would kiss your lips, saying hi after 18 years away, and slowly you’d press me down into you, entering that sticky tunnel.

The heat, the stiffness, the forbiddeness and nastiness of having your son’s cock sliding up your pussy is enough to make you cum, and the tightening around my cock makes me have to stop pushing to keep from cumming. My hands on your hips feel you shake and tremble as you get your first orgasm from fucking your son.

When you’ve caught your breath, my cock starts inching back up your pussy, until my 9” cock bottoms out. The head is pressing up against your cervix, your pussy almost as stretched with your son’s cock as it was when you gave birth to me.

We buck back and forth, mother and son. More intimate than family, and more intimate than lovers, as we are both. We don’t want this coupling to ever end, but it’s too much for my virgin cock. Later, my fuckings of my mom will be longer and more polished, but for now I can’t hold back, and my cock goes rigid in your pussy. You spur me on with the hottest words I’ve ever heard.

“That’s it son, spurt that cum. Make it shoot up out of your cock and into my pussy. The same place you came out of, you’re going to christen with your sperm. Shoot it. Lots of it, just like you shoot into your sheets. Fuck your mother and spunk her cunt!”

With that, my balls tighten, my lips let out 18 years of pent-up sexual desire, and my cock head throbs wildly in your womb, spurting cum out of the tip. My cock such a tight fit inside your pussy that the cum just pools up between my head and your cervix. You groan as you feel my sperm heating your womb, a spot of heat inside your body. I collapse on top of you, and shake, as you massage my back, telling me “Such a good little boy. You fucked me so good.”

After I recover, I slowly pull my cock out of you, and the cum starts to slide down your pussy, coating your walls with your own son’s sperm. It finally reaches your lips, and drips out.

I can’t help myself, and lean down to slowly and loving clean my mother up. My warm cum, mixed in with your juice is the best thing I’ve ever tasted.

You can’t believe how nasty your son is, licking up a creampie out of his mother’s well fucked pussy. The sight of me with sperm and pussy juice on my lips makes you drop your head back onto the bed, and thrust your lips into my mouth as I clean you up. Within a minute, you arch your back up and cum again, squirting hot wetness into my mouth.

Exhausted, you collapse on the bed, as I come up and give you a sperm and pussy kiss. We embrace each other, and fall asleep in each other’s arms.
 
I will have to find the time to grace this page with my experiences and/or fantasies in the near future.

The taboo topic gets me excited... although recently it's been the GFs family I've been after... her (obviously) her younger sister (18 now) and their mum MILF



Those thoughts would qualify, at least for me. Sex with all the women in a fmaily would certainly be taboo, if not directly incestuous.
 
Thanks for the new thread, N.L.

WELL CUM and thanks for the encouragement.

I expect to receive some grief for starting a new thread, but the old one seemed so far from the original intent. I felt I had no other choice.
 
Thanks for setting this up

Hey NL thanks for setting this up, it was much needed and I was getting tired of the people with their own personal agendas on the other forum.

I hope you and your son get together. My sis and I still enjoy talking about the way we used to play our games. We took advantage of going to the same college and sharing an apartment to its fullest. If one of us came home without a companion the other was always glad to take advantage of such a wonderful opertunity.

If we did come home with a hot little number we would make sure the bedroom doors were left a jar so the other could watch every sexual moment.

We were constantly trying to out perform the other. Getting kinkier and kinkier for the pleasure of us, the person we brought home was a pawn. Not a pawn that had much to complain about but a pawn for our enjoyment.

Sometimes when it was a complete stranger we would pretend to be the boyfriend or girl friend. Getting home late, open and close the front door so it seemed like we just got home. And then walk in and act shocked that we were being cheated on.

So if my sis had someone, I would walk in and act all huffy and she would then say, well you know how I have always fantisized about being with two guys. Only one time did a dude freak out and ran out of the place. Most of the time they were like what ever, as long as i get my bone tossed then they were happy.
 
Hello NL :D

I'm glad to see you made this post. I was beginning to wonder what happened to the other thread.

My latest fantasy (as you may have heard about) is of my sexy hot cousin.

I imagine staying over hers to visit for a while. Walking in one night and she is sitting there on the sofa breast feeding her baby. She would apologise and tell me that she would be finished soon.

Trying to keep my eyes off of her, but no managing to do so very well, she notices me looking over. Seeing the bulge in my jeans she would get a hungry look in her eyes and tell me to sit down next to her.

Now finishing with the baby she makes no effort to cover up her breasts. She gets up and puts the baby to bed. Sitting there on the sofa trying to calm down before she returns I am watching TV. Just then she returns into the room wearing a silk bath robe which ends just above her knee's.

She bends down in front of me to pick up a magazine and its then I notice she is not only wearing nothing under the bath robe, but she has a perfectly shaven pussy.

Joining me on the sofa my sexy cousin hugs up close to me and starts off a light conversation of how much she has missed me and what we would be doing for the remainder of the week. ( Of course I had my wishes )

Getting into the movie on the TV we shift around often and soon enough my hand is resting just under her right breast. Feeling a bit daring I fake a small cough and rub my hand over her breast. Not getting any reaction to this she shifts around a bit more and to my advantage her robe opens up a bit more than she would normally like and the nipple of her right breast, small and hard in all its glory was poking out of the robe.

By now my cock would be very hard and poking into her side, she cant have missed it. Not wanting to do anything else in case I upset her, I just sat and stared at her nipple, licking my lips. Just at that moment I felt her index finger slowly circle the tip of my cock over my jeans. It was then that I brought my finger to her exposed nipple and lightly stroked it, then taking it between my thumb and index finger I slightly pull and pinch it.

She looks up into my eyes and from that moment on we both knew what we wanted. Leaning into her slowly, eyes closed, our lips meet. It is the most passionate kiss you could ever imagine. After what seems like forever of kissing and rubbing our tongues together I slowly push the silk robe off her shoulders and start kissing my way around her neck and down her chest. With a suck here and a bite there it doesnt take long before she starts moaning.

As you can imagine it doesnt take long before we are both naked and I have her laying back on the sofa, legs spread with that "Please fuck me" look in her eyes. Now who would I be to decline a beautiful lady of what she desires? I of course slowly insert my cock into her wet and shaven pussy, pumping away faster and faster.

"Mmmm yes! I'm cuming!" she would moan while squeezing her nipples. Pounding away at her 19 year old pussy is almost too much for me, as she comes and her pussy tightens around my cock, I blow my load into her. I collapse onto her in a sweaty heap, kiss her full on the lips and lead her to bed.

You can guess what we do for the rest of the visit :D
 
Hey NL thanks for setting this up, it was much needed and I was getting tired of the people with their own personal agendas on the other forum.

I hope you and your son get together. My sis and I still enjoy talking about the way we used to play our games. We took advantage of going to the same college and sharing an apartment to its fullest. If one of us came home without a companion the other was always glad to take advantage of such a wonderful opertunity.

If we did come home with a hot little number we would make sure the bedroom doors were left a jar so the other could watch every sexual moment.

We were constantly trying to out perform the other. Getting kinkier and kinkier for the pleasure of us, the person we brought home was a pawn. Not a pawn that had much to complain about but a pawn for our enjoyment.

Sometimes when it was a complete stranger we would pretend to be the boyfriend or girl friend. Getting home late, open and close the front door so it seemed like we just got home. And then walk in and act shocked that we were being cheated on.

So if my sis had someone, I would walk in and act all huffy and she would then say, well you know how I have always fantisized about being with two guys. Only one time did a dude freak out and ran out of the place. Most of the time they were like what ever, as long as i get my bone tossed then they were happy.


Thanks for joining in the fun here.

I enjoyed the other thread when it dealt with the subject at hand - Incest. I posted there regularly.

It seems the regulars on there now have little interest in any discussion of incest, unless it is in how many "H"'s their fictional stories have in that part of Lit. They strenuously opposed my suggestion that they thake the writer's discussion to a writer's forum. That is why I felt I had to begin a new thread. I am now "persona non grata" with many of them. That is sad.

I like your sharing, especailly of leaving the doors open just a bit. I guess, maybe, I'm a voyeur at heart. I would love to watch something like that.
 
Congrats on your new thread :) You are going to do great with it:rose:



WELL CUM, and thanks, Oscar.

It is nice to see a familiar face.

Fell free to post wome of your fantasies and adventures. I'm sure the readers would enjoy.
 
Hello NL :D

I'm glad to see you made this post. I was beginning to wonder what happened to the other thread.

My latest fantasy (as you may have heard about) is of my sexy hot cousin.

.......

As you can imagine it doesnt take long before we are both naked and I have her laying back on the sofa, legs spread with that "Please fuck me" look in her eyes. Now who would I be to decline a beautiful lady of what she desires? I of course slowly insert my cock into her wet and shaven pussy, pumping away faster and faster.

"Mmmm yes! I'm cuming!" she would moan while squeezing her nipples. Pounding away at her 19 year old pussy is almost too much for me, as she comes and her pussy tightens around my cock, I blow my load into her. I collapse onto her in a sweaty heap, kiss her full on the lips and lead her to bed.

You can guess what we do for the rest of the visit :D

WELL CUM and thanks for the HOT post.

Please share your adventures of the rest of the week. (Sorta like Paul Harvey, "The Rest of the Story");)
 
Why thank you, glad you liked it.

Hey NeighbourLady, I would LOVE to hear, if any, your fantasies about your Daughter.

Whether that be you and your daughter, you and your daughters friend(s), anything like that.
 
My husband was home this week-end. And the kids weren't.

Glenn spent the week-end with a friend. Sylvia stayed with my mom. And Geoff was at Steve's parents.

That permitted Steve and I to get kinky. One of his favorite fantsy role-plays is Daddy/Daughter. so I spent the week-end dressed in my tartan school-girl skirt, white blouse, boby-sox, and loafers (when I had any clothing on at all). It was so much fun playing the young daughter to a demanding daddy.

We even went for a drive with me dressed that way, and "Daddy's" hand between my legs, feeling how wet and horny his "daughter" was. He parked out by a secluded lake and ate my pussy until I creamed. Then he drove back home and fucked me on our couch. That time he just pulled his cock out, pulled my skirt up and took me - hard and deep, still clothed. All the while he was telling me how naughty I was for teasing him.

"This is what happens to little cock-teases!" "Daddy" said over and over, as he rammed his cock deep into my "young" pussy. I came all over "Daddy's" dick and he shot a huge wad of sperm up my unprotected "young" pussy.

It was a GREAT week-end.
 
My husband was home this week-end. And the kids weren't.

Glenn spent the week-end with a friend. Sylvia stayed with my mom. And Geoff was at Steve's parents.

That permitted Steve and I to get kinky. One of his favorite fantsy role-plays is Daddy/Daughter. so I spent the week-end dressed in my tartan school-girl skirt, white blouse, boby-sox, and loafers (when I had any clothing on at all). It was so much fun playing the young daughter to a demanding daddy.

We even went for a drive with me dressed that way, and "Daddy's" hand between my legs, feeling how wet and horny his "daughter" was. He parked out by a secluded lake and ate my pussy until I creamed. Then he drove back home and fucked me on our couch. That time he just pulled his cock out, pulled my skirt up and took me - hard and deep, still clothed. All the while he was telling me how naughty I was for teasing him.

"This is what happens to little cock-teases!" "Daddy" said over and over, as he rammed his cock deep into my "young" pussy. I came all over "Daddy's" dick and he shot a huge wad of sperm up my unprotected "young" pussy.

It was a GREAT week-end.

Oh fuck that was HOT! I can just imagine how wet you was!

Man your husband is one lucky guy. Have you ever had any fantasies about your daughter? Say full on lesbian incest sex with her or maybe just watching her masturbate or something?
 
We were constantly trying to out perform the other. Getting kinkier and kinkier for the pleasure of us, the person we brought home was a pawn. Not a pawn that had much to complain about but a pawn for our enjoyment.

This is half LOL and half WHOA HOT! :) I've never heard of a scenario like that. I'm sure others as well as myself would like to hear how you and your sis started if you find the time to tell us about it. Welcome to the new forum :)
 
My latest fantasy (as you may have heard about) is of my sexy hot cousin.

I'm assuming with the baby she is married? If not there might be options here. If she is, tread carefully, breaking up a marriage isn't really worth having a sexual fantasy. You know, karma and everything, plus it's family. But if she isn't then start working the moves ;)

I had some experiences with my hot cousins growing up and to date they are still some of my best sexual memories.
 
Last edited:
....... Have you ever had any fantasies about your daughter? Say full on lesbian incest sex with her or maybe just watching her masturbate or something?


I have some fantasies regarding my daughter. But, at the same time, I am very protective of her. It is a tension filled dynamic for me, emotionally.
 
.......I'm sure others as well as myself would like to hear how you and your sis started if you find the time to tell us about it. Welcome to the new forum :)

We are always looking for people to share their experiences. Please encourage others to join us here.

Thanks for making people feel WELL CUM, mindsex.
 
How naughty is it for a mother to awaken her teenage (18) son with a blow-job?
 
Back
Top