Eating Your Own Cum

Last night, something different happened! I have eaten my cum from my wife's pussy, tits and mouth. I enjoy licking her clean and do so every now and then:)

Last night-I had had a terrible day, she decided I needed a massage, fast forward-after massaging my balls,thigh and arse she got me to turn over. . . Fast forward again! She was slowly wanking my well lubed cock, slowing to a stop every time I get close. This went on for ages until I couldn't hold back, I started cumming. She scooped some up on her other hand whilst still slowly pumping away and put it in my mouth. . I was still gasping! She repeated this until all of my cum had gone!

She looked on and said-that saved on tissue :)

Shrek, damn fine woman you have there! Very, very pleasant!

Last night, something different happened! I have eaten my cum from my wife's pussy, tits and mouth. I enjoy licking her clean and do so every now and then:)

Last night-I had had a terrible day, she decided I needed a massage, fast forward-after massaging my balls,thigh and arse she got me to turn over. . . Fast forward again! She was slowly wanking my well lubed cock, slowing to a stop every time I get close. This went on for ages until I couldn't hold back, I started cumming. She scooped some up on her other hand whilst still slowly pumping away and put it in my mouth. . I was still gasping! She repeated this until all of my cum had gone!

Bravo! Skip the fast forwards and that would make a fun story on Lit.

I totally give myself facials without drinking...I LOVE the sight of cum coming out a any cock, and mine is the closest I can get....

trying but not easy

I have tried the legs over the head and aim for mouth method. Ends up a pretty nice facial and sometimes a lot in my mouth but I can't seem to swallow it and just spit it out.

I have also tried the method of stopping just short of a complete orgasm and catching a little that way in my hand and have been able to swallow that no problem as I am still horned up.

It is however a very fine line sometimes. I have worked for a long time just to get a small taste and even once got to the point it was a lot but most of the time I get none or i go to far and I'm done.

I find that in the past when I gave a blowjob I was eager to swallow their cum, but if I came first I was done even with wanting to swallow theirs.

I know I have issues!!!

When I masturbate i'm usually fantasizing about being dominated by a sexy woman. She's getting off watching me as I'm down on my knees sucking another man's big hard cock or i'm on my knees before her, licking her cum filled pussy, those are the fantasies that really make me hot.

When I cum , I always catch my hot creamy load in my hand and then lick it all up as I imagine my Mistress saying " Ohhh yes, lick up all that cum baby, you are such a little cum slut ... good girl."

yep. Hot fantasy. Mine too. The Tara tainton CEI video is amazing for that. Wish she'd do more

I've done it, and like it.

i was always a little gun shy about my own cum, until it happened without thinking about it. I was spooning my ex one morning, and although I always made sure she came first, I just couldn't hold out this one time and had of those intense morning orgasms and I filled her with a sizable load.

Still holding her tight, cupping her breast, nibbling on her neck, feeling guilty that I felt so good, I whispered in her ear, "do you want to cum"? She of course said yes, and with that I rolled her onto her back, spread her legs, and went directly to her drenched pussy with my tounge. Without really thinking what I was doing, I realized that I was licking my cum off her pussy mixed with her wetness. The combination was incredible. Having swallowed me before, she knew what I was tasting, found it incredibly erotic, and she was cumming hard in no time.

The experience opened up a whole new world of sharing between us.

i was always a little gun shy about my own cum, until it happened without thinking about it. I was spooning my ex one morning, and although I always made sure she came first, I just couldn't hold out this one time and had of those intense morning orgasms and I filled her with a sizable load.

Still holding her tight, cupping her breast, nibbling on her neck, feeling guilty that I felt so good, I whispered in her ear, "do you want to cum"? She of course said yes, and with that I rolled her onto her back, spread her legs, and went directly to her drenched pussy with my tounge. Without really thinking what I was doing, I realized that I was licking my cum off her pussy mixed with her wetness. The combination was incredible. Having swallowed me before, she knew what I was tasting, found it incredibly erotic, and she was cumming hard in no time.

The experience opened up a whole new world of sharing between us.

That's hot! thanks for sharing

I love it when that happens!!! My wife has given me many hand jobs and fed me my own cum from her hands!! Or even sexier when I shoot my load on her sexy high heels. And I lick them clean!! But my absolute favorite, would be a cum filled passionate kiss after an amazing blowjob!

Have read alot about lossing the desire to eat after orgasm, a little trick i discovered it to keep fucking after orgasm till you are too soft to penetrate... this gives you time to overcome the post cum let down and fo me, sometimes even cum again.. love eating het pussy after the extended mix of our juices have created a creamy cocktail...its like eating a VERY wet pussy... the taste is amazing and the wife goes crazy over it... after we clean each other, the snowball kiss usually get us ready for another round... fucking hard thinking about it...

I've blown a load in my own face more than once and tasted myself. I love the taste of my own cum but I have to be in the mood for it.

When I lost my virginity the girl I was with had me fuck her bareback and after I came had me go down on her and clean her up. After doing this three or four times I was definitely hooked on cream pie :heart: I haven't been with a girl who's let me go down on her after fucking her since but I have gotten a few girls to kiss me after taking my load in their mouth ;)

I tried the whole sucking another mans cock thing once and it just was't my thing. MMF is more my style if theres another cock involved.

Wow Shrek100! Very hot story.

Last edited:
Had a friend over this morning and we got to messing around and I suggested we take a shower, after we got clean, I got out my shower enema tool, and we both cleaned up really well. I started rimming his ass and got him so hot, then I fucked him and put a three day load up him. Turned around and he sucked me clean while I sucked my cum out of his sweet ass. Got a pretty good load and then we traded it back and forth kissing each other. Then I sucked him off and got his load and held it in my mouth until I could share it with him again. It never occurred to me to do this when we started out and we both are tested regularly so I felt safe, it just kind of happened and I have to say I think we both loved every minute of it. I love spontaneous action in relationships.

Had a friend over this morning and we got to messing around and I suggested we take a shower, after we got clean, I got out my shower enema tool, and we both cleaned up really well. I started rimming his ass and got him so hot, then I fucked him and put a three day load up him. Turned around and he sucked me clean while I sucked my cum out of his sweet ass. Got a pretty good load and then we traded it back and forth kissing each other. Then I sucked him off and got his load and held it in my mouth until I could share it with him again. It never occurred to me to do this when we started out and we both are tested regularly so I felt safe, it just kind of happened and I have to say I think we both loved every minute of it. I love spontaneous action in relationships.

uh wow got hard to that one!!!

Just thought I would share my Saturday nights activities.
Myself and mrs Shrek starting having a "play" I was in the mood for taking things slow but the mrs had other ideas. She was slightly forceful, which I enjoy anyway so I was happy to go with it.
She pushed me onto my back and climbed on top, riding me hard until I couldn't help but cum deep in side her warm wet pussy. She slowly moved and laid besides me. She said "you haven't finished, you haven't even started"
She gently massaged my softening cock and balls. I moved so I could access her pussy and slowly rubbed her clit using my cum as lube. I think mrs Shrek noticed I was backing out and suffering from post cum blues, so she started rubbing lower down and started circling my arse, knowing prostate play always makes me hard again and puts me back in the mood:) she rolled to her side and grabbed a bottle of lube from her draw and poured it on my balls allowin it to run down to where her other fingers where teasing away-before long she had a finger or two in my arse and had located my prostate causing my cock and mood to raise.
She started moving her body and I knew what was coming and I was pretty much powerless to stop her, she swung her leg over my head and positioned herself so her pussy was right over my mouth, I licked out at her clit, tasting and smelling my cum mixed with her wetness. She said "don't be shy, lick me clean" with that she twitched her fingers making me moan and pushed back hard against my face I licked deep.
Now those that know me know this is a regular part of our play, but this was different. I would think there was a 20min time delay, with my cum in her pussy. No real cum ran out but she was so so wet. The taste was different, almost metallic.
I licked her deep taking as much as I could, working my clit with my fingers. She started cuming! I then slowed and gently flicked her pussy with my tongue every touch making her jump:)
Her fingers were doing a great job and my cock was rock hard, she removed her fingers and lowered her body, facing away from me, she sat on my cock in one move. I grabbed the lube and started to finger her arse, one then two fingers. I could feel my cock as it slid in and out.
I pushed her off, rolled her onto her front, put some more live on my cock-then slowly fucked her arse until I came again.
All in all a great night.

Just thought I would share my Saturday nights activities.
Myself and mrs Shrek starting having a "play" I was in the mood for taking things slow but the mrs had other ideas. She was slightly forceful, which I enjoy anyway so I was happy to go with it.
She pushed me onto my back and climbed on top, riding me hard until I couldn't help but cum deep in side her warm wet pussy. She slowly moved and laid besides me. She said "you haven't finished, you haven't even started"
She gently massaged my softening cock and balls. I moved so I could access her pussy and slowly rubbed her clit using my cum as lube. I think mrs Shrek noticed I was backing out and suffering from post cum blues, so she started rubbing lower down and started circling my arse, knowing prostate play always makes me hard again and puts me back in the mood:) she rolled to her side and grabbed a bottle of lube from her draw and poured it on my balls allowin it to run down to where her other fingers where teasing away-before long she had a finger or two in my arse and had located my prostate causing my cock and mood to raise.
She started moving her body and I knew what was coming and I was pretty much powerless to stop her, she swung her leg over my head and positioned herself so her pussy was right over my mouth, I licked out at her clit, tasting and smelling my cum mixed with her wetness. She said "don't be shy, lick me clean" with that she twitched her fingers making me moan and pushed back hard against my face I licked deep.
Now those that know me know this is a regular part of our play, but this was different. I would think there was a 20min time delay, with my cum in her pussy. No real cum ran out but she was so so wet. The taste was different, almost metallic.
I licked her deep taking as much as I could, working my clit with my fingers. She started cuming! I then slowed and gently flicked her pussy with my tongue every touch making her jump:)
Her fingers were doing a great job and my cock was rock hard, she removed her fingers and lowered her body, facing away from me, she sat on my cock in one move. I grabbed the lube and started to finger her arse, one then two fingers. I could feel my cock as it slid in and out.
I pushed her off, rolled her onto her front, put some more live on my cock-then slowly fucked her arse until I came again.
All in all a great night.

Wow extremely hot mate!! Your pm on? ;)

Back