Puffy / Dinnerplate nipples (pics/gifs)

Select one of the following --------------->

• Total voters
lets start a thread dedicated to the lovers or proud lady owners of puffy / dinnerplate nipples

Your poll is fucked.

As a guy I love all nipples so I can't vote on your poll.

(just like the song - I love the ones I'm with)

If you're gonna start an image thread, it's a good idea to learn how to embed pics:

Here's a step-by-step walk through on how to embed pics and gifs in your posts. It's actually pretty easy. I tend to search for pics through reddit.com and would select images that are from imgur.com. I also go through tapiture.com, Bing.com, Google image search, & sex.com as well.

1st) Find a picture or gif online that you like.

2nd) Control-click on the pic or gif you want (or right-click if you're a pc user).

3rd) Choose "Copy image url". (This works with Gifs too).

4th) Create a new post and click on the "Insert Image" icon (you can see it below circled in red).

attachment.php

5th) A window will pop up. Paste the web address in it and press the "OK" button. (Example below)

attachment.php

6th) Click on the "Preview Post" button to check if the link you pasted worked. (Some sites don't allow hot-linking from their websites). If you don't see any problems, click on the "Submit Reply" button to finish.

FYI, you can only link up to 10 pics or gifs in a single post. Hope this helps.

While I prefer tight and perky nipples (think Milla Jovovich), the women in your links above have lovely nipples as well.

As for Milla:

20d9d004e6942864bdaa5c2ac0ad2911.jpg

dinner plate or dessert plate?

I think of my puffy nipples as being a dessert plate. My pussy is the dinner plate.

If you're gonna start an image thread, it's a good idea to learn how to embed pics:

Here's a step-by-step walk through on how to embed pics and gifs in your posts. It's actually pretty easy. I tend to search for pics through reddit.com and would select images that are from imgur.com. I also go through tapiture.com, Bing.com, Google image search, & sex.com as well.

1st) Find a picture or gif online that you like.

2nd) Control-click on the pic or gif you want (or right-click if you're a pc user).

3rd) Choose "Copy image url". (This works with Gifs too).

4th) Create a new post and click on the "Insert Image" icon (you can see it below circled in red).

attachment.php

5th) A window will pop up. Paste the web address in it and press the "OK" button. (Example below)

attachment.php

6th) Click on the "Preview Post" button to check if the link you pasted worked. (Some sites don't allow hot-linking from their websites). If you don't see any problems, click on the "Submit Reply" button to finish.

FYI, you can only link up to 10 pics or gifs in a single post. Hope this helps.

this.

i dont see the image icon while writing a post. all i see is this >>>>>>>>

https://ibb.co/Jq8jH7B

maybe someone can guide me

Go to your control panel User CP upper left. Got Edit Options. Scroll down to Miscellaneous Options. In Message Editor Interface select Standard Editor - Extra Formatting Controls from the drop down list.

I'm non-English and little confused about the terminology. How you would describe those?
002.jpg

Nothing more beautiful exists in the nature, in my opinion.

Back