Get Your Geek On

Captain America was created by writer Joe Simon and artist Jack Kirby in 1941, and published by Tinely Comics, the predecessor of Marvel. What Stan Lee did was reintroduce the character in 1964 in Avengers #4. So while Stan Lee didn’t create the good Captain, he did make sure the character would survive into the Twenty-First century.

This ends Draco’s Comic Book History.

Attachments

• 5BB87D7C-0C0C-4C62-8F9D-164358E74FC2.jpg
    5BB87D7C-0C0C-4C62-8F9D-164358E74FC2.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 670
As I scroll through this thread, I am torn ...... between giggles of joy at the embrace of geekiness and lust. What's sexier than a handsome geek? :cool:

I'm not normally into men, but I'll admit I'm jealous of your Ghostbusters gear.

Maybe later I'll counter in nothing but my VR headset. :D

I'm not normally into men, but I'll admit I'm jealous of your Ghostbusters gear.

Maybe later I'll counter in nothing but my VR headset. :D

Ghostbusters is my favorite movie of all time. My uniform has interchangeable name patches; Egon’s name and my own.

Out of curiosity, what are your thoughts on the Jason Reitman sequel coming out next year?

Ghostbusters is my favorite movie of all time. My uniform has interchangeable name patches; Egon’s name and my own.

Out of curiosity, what are your thoughts on the Jason Reitman sequel coming out next year?

Same here, I've been fascinated by Ghostbusters since I was a kid.
Ghostbuster 2 was my first film I ever saw in a theater. :D

That's cool you can swap out the name patches.

I'm not sure what to think of the next sequel.
The teaser trailer wasn't much to go by, although it did have a Stranger Things vibe to it.
Could be worse... at least it didn't have a Ghostbusters 2016 vibe to it. :p

It's just weird that they're making it now, because Dan Aykroyd has been pitching scripts for a Ghostbusters 3 for eons.
Then there was Ghostbusters the video game, and before the 2016 disaster, people basically considered that the true sequel despite being a video game.
Now we have no Harold Ramis, and while it's not impossible to make a Ghostbusters movie without him, it'll be awkward writing his character out of the script.
We always needed new, young cast members to replace the aging actors, but his death is always going to be touchy.
Anyway, bit off track there.
Yeah, I guess I don't know what to think yet.
Sequels are hard to get right, and being 35 years out from the original, it's gotta be perfect otherwise it'll be dead.

My inner geek is a little more hidden than usual as it’s just becoming thick black tights season...

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently this here thread got a nod for the Tittie Awards. Personally, I think Justa was behind this, but I have no proof.

Regardless, I guess I should add some more to this, so here’s some of my Captain America lounge pants.

https://imgur.com/a/IHtnLUr

Apparently this here thread got a nod for the Tittie Awards. Personally, I think Justa was behind this, but I have no proof.

Regardless, I guess I should add some more to this, so here’s some of my Captain America lounge pants.

https://imgur.com/a/IHtnLUr

lol, I was and you have proof as I said all my nominations publicly both in an effort to keep the titty thread up and get people nominating, and because I could as I had no reason to not say what I was thinking

https://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=91972466&postcount=113

and very nice. ;)

Back