All Audio, All Day- Say What You Mean To Say v2

Wow! Interesting thoughts in vampires and werewolves. My brain works in those weird ways.

Also *high five* for being a fair freak. I'm glad you decided to come hang with us HW!

Fair is fun! :) (plus you learn stuff ;))

I'm glad to hang and learn even more, thanks for having me!

PLP Challenge

PLP's 'Audition' Challenge -

You should all know I'm a drama teacher so this week's challenge is an audition! Here's how it will work:

*If you want to play, PM me and I will send you an audition piece (aka a ridiculous song with the lyrics chosen just for you).
*All you have to do is perform your best dramatic reading of the lyrics I give you.

Psst... come sit on my casting couch... :devil::cool:;)

You should all know I'm a drama teacher so this week's challenge is an audition! Here's how it will work:

*If you want to play, PM me and I will send you an audition piece (aka a ridiculous song with the lyrics chosen just for you).
*All you have to do is perform your best dramatic reading of the lyrics I give you.

Given your name and this challenge, surely a catsing couch?
Yeah, I spent my 1000th post on that. Totally worth it.

I swear that I will answer questions this week!! Teething = no quiet time for Mommy.

Go on then, I’m up for this!

Sorry again to everyone that I don’t have time to participate fully. I didn’t want to be one of those people who answered the questions but ignored everyone else’s answers, but I can’t find enough time to listen to them all :(

Back