Big clits/regular clits

I love all clits, big and small. But definitely hot when they show themselves when excited. I love when I can feel it between my lips.
 
Why do some men think that having a big clit woman is a bad thing? Yes I was born a female have menstrual can have a baby and all just like regular clit woman some men find it intimidating I dont know why....yes squirting is something our bodies naturally do no we arent urinating on u. GS AND SQUirting arent the same.

I have ALWAYS appreciated a big clit. I love sucking and licking them gently for as long as it takes to have her grab my head and MAKE me get her off. The more there is the better and when she squirts I usually do to...
 
OMG! Yes big clits, medium clits, small clits, is there such a thing as a normal clit? I don't know. I love them all. My wife has what some would call a normal clit and when we were younger she would squirt up a storm when I stimulated it beyond her limits. It took some doing and she screamed bloody murder while I did it, but when she finally came and squirted, she thanked me profusely, after she calmed down and woke up. :D:devil:
 
Why do some men think that having a big clit woman is a bad thing? Yes I was born a female have menstrual can have a baby and all just like regular clit woman some men find it intimidating I dont know why....yes squirting is something our bodies naturally do no we arent urinating on u. GS AND SQUirting arent the same.

Some men are sexual idiots. These same men are intimidated with their lack of sexual knowledge. I have had this conversation with many patients (male, female, and couples). My personal conclusion (would never say this to a patient) is that most men can't find and/or properly stimulate a clitoris of any size.

No two clitorises are the same. No two penises are the same.

What is important to note here is the clitoris isn't just the visible portion at the apex of the inner labia. That is just the tip! The full clitoral body extends behind the vulva, around the vaginal opening, follows the perineum and ends just above the anal sphincter muscle, almost completely encircling rectal entrance. This is why some women are able to achieve an orgasm from, clitoral (tip) stimulation, vaginal penetration/stimulation, and anal penetration/stimulation.

PM me if you have any additional questions. I don't typically follow things here.
 
Would love a big clit

I would love to find a woman with a big clit. I love going down on a woman and I think it would be terrific for her to have a big clit that I could use to give her lots of orgasms.
 
how big is big?

I am told that my clit is big - about the size of a marble when it is engorged. But I love it and I have never had a guy complain. In fact guys always tell me that they love me clit and it makes it easy to get me off with oral.

So, are you talking about a clit that is much larger?
 
I am told that my clit is big - about the size of a marble when it is engorged. But I love it and I have never had a guy complain. In fact guys always tell me that they love me clit and it makes it easy to get me off with oral.

So, are you talking about a clit that is much larger?

I can not imagine that a clit could ever be too big. Unfortunately I have never had the pleasure to play with one much larger than say a chickpea.
 
seems

Seems to me that the PERFECT size is the one that belongs to the lady next to me.
 
Why do some men think that having a big clit woman is a bad thing? Yes I was born a female have menstrual can have a baby and all just like regular clit woman some men find it intimidating I dont know why....yes squirting is something our bodies naturally do no we arent urinating on u. GS AND SQUirting arent the same.

Most men value the size of a larger clit the same as most women value the size of a larger penis. It is my contention, however, that as more and more men come to understand that a clitoris is a penis that has not completely formed, they equate a larger clit with a smaller penis, thus their intimidation or fear of the clitoris in question. Be proud of your clits, ladies, whatever the size may be, and men, get over your hang-ups over clit size. Take my word for it when I say that sucking a clit the size of your thumb is just as pleasing to yourself as sucking one the size of a peanut.
 
I personally can't understand why any man wouldn't love a woman with a big clit. I've known a few with larger than "average" or at least quit visible clits. One had a clit about the size of my pinky finger to the first knuckle. God I loved sucking and nibbling and tonguing that thing. She would go wild. That was for about a year nearly 30 years ago and she had to move out of state and that was the end. Since then, I've never found a clit like that again.
 
Seems to me that the PERFECT size is the one that belongs to the lady next to me.
The best clit is the one which gives pleasure to my lady.
Bigger clits could be intimidating, because they remind us of penises. But if a big clit can turn my woman wild, then I'm ready to play.

In my (modest) experience, it's not just the size of the clit that matters, but the quality of the hood. I played with a thin hood, like a membrane, which kept the clit moist at all times, without reducing any feeling. At other times, I played with a clit which was small but had practically no hood. In both cases, I felt I was playing with the brains of my partner, and it was a mutually rewarding experience.

You can build a relationship on a clit in good working order - if you communicate well.
 
Last edited:
Many years ago, when I was much younger I had an unexpected hookup with a co-worker. She answered her door in an open robe and my eyes were drawn to her firm, young breasts and her hairy pussy.
When we moved to her bedroom and I went down on her, I realized that her pubic hair concealed a pussy the likes of which I had never seen before. Her aroused clit was almost the size of my little finger up to the first knuckle. The outer lips of her vagina were very prominent and meaty. As I began to suck her lips and lick her clit, she exploded with a violent orgasm. As I continued to play with her, she kept cumming and cumming. I was having so much fun playing with all that stuff that I almost forgot to fuck her.
Forty years later, I still have vivid and warm memories of that afternoon and I can picture her, and her pussy like it was yesterday.
Ladies, you should be proud of your pussies. Many men are very turned on by large lips and large, sensitive clits.
 
Why do some men think that having a big clit woman is a bad thing? Yes I was born a female have menstrual can have a baby and all just like regular clit woman some men find it intimidating I dont know why....yes squirting is something our bodies naturally do no we arent urinating on u. GS AND SQUirting arent the same.

I do not agree with the statement "having a big clit woman is a bad thing" on the contrary I am totally turned on by it.
 
Different strokes for different folks. Respect the person you’re with and learn how to please them. Each person is indeed different and will respond to different stimulation in different ways. And that can be a great thing, right? Learning what’s s/he likes and fine tuning. If you really don’t like the package and just can’t deal, don’t say a thing and move on (after giving them a proper orgasm, of course).
 
Why do some men think that having a big clit woman is a bad thing? Yes I was born a female have menstrual can have a baby and all just like regular clit woman some men find it intimidating I dont know why....yes squirting is something our bodies naturally do no we arent urinating on u. GS AND SQUirting arent the same.

Personally, I think ALL clits are beautiful. They are all fun, just like all penises are potentially fun too, depending on your tastes and preferences.

I have a preference for the larger ones but I have never been disappointed by the smaller versions of either organ. Function is certainly not dependent on size. I've seen all sizes of both have explosive orgasms and I'm proud to say that sometimes I was the stimulus for said explosion...

:kiss:
 
My first wife was a small woman and her clit had a head as big as the end of my pinky finger and protruded quite a bit when aroused. It was a huge turn on for me. She called it her mommy cock :)
 
I would say you're lucky to have a huge clit, makes it easier to kick the douche bags of the world to the curb. Be proud of it and enjoy what can be done to it!!! 🤤🤤
 
Back
Top