Ladies: You are not a princess.

One of the few bright spots in the country vis-à-vis young females are the Disney princesses. Sure, they do not teach a self-sacrificing or austere feminine ideal but at least they encourage femininity and girlishness in some form. Hence, they are on the "elimination" list for the liberals.
 
A lot of these all girls schools, which you would think would be more traditional and conservative in their outlook, are in fact breeding grounds for feminist rot being pumped straight into the brains of young ladies. Parents pay good money to send their daughters to these schools and they get worse femi-nazi propaganda then they would in public schools.

Theyre Old Maid Training Camps.

Every real female wants security and schlong with docile yet interesting and self confident men. None of them wants a pansy white boy afraid of tomorrow.
 
After the liberals get rid of the Disney princesses, they will go after Its a Small World for promoting ethnic stereotypes. I'm surprised they haven't done that already.
 
Morning, Remy.

I'd never thought I'd see someone call Disney Princesses conservative.

ariel-surfacing-300x166.jpg
 
Wrong. Every woman is a princess but most men are frogs and can never be princes, regardless of how many remedial kisses you give them. And when a real prince comes along it scares the crap out of you.

Really? I didn't think frogs could be that hairy.
 
Last edited:
After the liberals get rid of the Disney princesses, they will go after Its a Small World for promoting ethnic stereotypes. I'm surprised they haven't done that already.

Nobody does shit without a payoff up front.
 
A lot of these all girls schools, which you would think would be more traditional and conservative in their outlook, are in fact breeding grounds for feminist rot being pumped straight into the brains of young ladies. Parents pay good money to send their daughters to these schools and they get worse femi-nazi propaganda then they would in public schools.

I think the school is trying to get the girls to realize they have amazing potential and inner strength. To prepare them for the real world and life skills to cope and flourish.



If you had daughters I assume you would see this as a positive thing in the sense that they are strong confident women who are not waiting for a prince to sweep them off their feet and whisk them away to a castle and live the rest of their lives as pampered women who expect a man to do everything.


But then I realize I'm dreaming and you would be more likely to see it as a
bad thing. ;)

An empowered and independent woman does not equal seeing men as the weaker sex and becoming a spinster.

There are some real assholes in the world. Guys who beat up their women and children and think of women as their possessions.

Women who are confident and strong are less likely to become doormats or punching bags because they have the skills and strength of character to get out and are able to take care of themselves and their family. Rather than staying in the destructive relationship because they don't think they have the strength or the wherewithal to earn a living without a man.
 
My eldest aunt was never a princess. When she was young she had to intercept her dad (my grandfather) between work and the public house to make sure she got money for the family to live on. If she missed him, she would go on the public house and shame him into giving her some money.

She went to evening classes when women at them were a rarity, and qualified as a Lady Typewriter. That was a high tech job in 1907 and enabled her to sponsor her brothers training to pass Civil Service examinations.

Throughout her life she out-earned her brothers even though women were paid far less for comparable work. In her late 80s she started a ran a youth club in South London for young men, usually of West Indian descent, who had been in trouble with the Police. She accepted referrals from the Probation service and Youth courts. Most of those who attended her club did not re-offend. She was very unhappy with those who did and would tell them off, from her full height of 4 feet 10 inches. They were more polite to her than to the Police, the courts or their parents.

When she died, the pall bearers were former members of her youth club. Her coffin was followed by hundreds including a Police guard of honour. After the funeral the Police and her 'graduates' decided to continue her work as partners.

She was never a princess, never wanted to be. She stood on her own two feet and made her own way.

And this is why i love reading ogg.

Kudos to your aunt.
 
The fuck makes you think she didn't work for it?

You know why she's a supermodel, educator, astrophysicist?

Because she went through College

8894260509_83f25e04b7_z.jpg


Because she worked shitty jobs

Barbie%20McDonalds%20Cashier.jpg


She's fought for her country

http://t1.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0_dKr3viCQn9watoR_v3zGjuomYq3Tzy6isANSDTZkGG8T8mT

She's paid her dues.

She even ran for president 4 times!

president-barbies-sm.jpg

Wow. Ken really is her weak link. BARBIE in '14!
 
I think the school is trying to get the girls to realize they have amazing potential and inner strength. To prepare them for the real world and life skills to cope and flourish.



If you had daughters I assume you would see this as a positive thing in the sense that they are strong confident women who are not waiting for a prince to sweep them off their feet and whisk them away to a castle and live the rest of their lives as pampered women who expect a man to do everything.


But then I realize I'm dreaming and you would be more likely to see it as a
bad thing. ;)

An empowered and independent woman does not equal seeing men as the weaker sex and becoming a spinster.

There are some real assholes in the world. Guys who beat up their women and children and think of women as their possessions.

Women who are confident and strong are less likely to become doormats or punching bags because they have the skills and strength of character to get out and are able to take care of themselves and their family. Rather than staying in the destructive relationship because they don't think they have the strength or the wherewithal to earn a living without a man.

No woman alive believes any of the above.

The dummest female is a genius when it comes to accurately assessing and estimating her aptitudes and potential, and acting in her best interests. What we ignore is, a crack addiction and a pimp is the best some females can expect.
 
Wow. Ken really is her weak link. BARBIE in '14!

She dumped his ass in '04. Then there was a giant campaign where he begged her to take him back, they introduced a new doll (I think his name was Keith but I'm not positive) who was half her age and worked as a model in her modeling company. Eventually she did take Ken back, because fans liked him better, and now Keith just comes over to their house and sings really annoying beachy songs trying to hit on Barbie even though she and Ken are remarried. Ken hates him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg8AD62J4_M

http://t2.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMkxH2lc9pdhg0tJ4dmMlnSZBpnEoUoVBMuDNBH5wXVQn9MuOdwg
020811_ken-300x214.jpg
 
It took my wife 40 years to undo the damage 25 years of exposure to mother, sisters, aunts, girlfriends, feminists, etc inflicted on me. She taught me males and females cant be friends, cuz the least kindness evinced by a male to a female is damning sexual predation in her eyes. And its true. Loan a book to a woman, and her next stop is the police. I see females as a dog prolly see's Einstein, DOES NOT COMPUTE. My wife says that anything that comes outta a womans mouth is a lie.

What makes you think you can believe her? ;):rolleyes:
 
Back
Top