Blame isseii

Ohhhh yummy! Your ass is truly a work of art...but those thighs...holy fucking hell. My imagination went wild the moment I saw that picture!

I think I need to go take a cold shower to cool off.

Or get the video camera rolling again... :D

I'll take Option B:D

You really are incredibly gorgeous....seriously!

More importantly though...you are one of the kindest, sweetest, most genuine men that I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Granted, I have only ever known you on Lit, but your personality really shines through. I can't I can't imagine that you are or would be any less incredible in person.

Thank you for all that you are, for all of the support and friendship that you have given to so many of us, thank you for being you, and thank you for returning and sharing your beautiful body and personality with us again.

Much love and many kisses to you my dear friend. :heart:

I'm just, wow:eek: at a loss. 'Thank you' sounds so inadequate for that. All I can say is you are most welcome. And when you told me I needed to get naked and take pictures, I was nude about two seconds later. Which was kind of awkward seeing as I was standing in a checkout line at Target (darn those personal electronic devices the kids use these days!;)). But my lawyer seems to think we can plea it down to a disorderly conduct so it's all good.

:kiss:

John

attachment.php

Attachments

• me6-27b.jpg
    me6-27b.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 211
*hugs isseii* I love that woman for bringing you back! :rose:

Dude! Wow! You're delicious looking man, thank you!

She is a great American:D

And thank you very much:rose: and, wow, your AV...very hot.

ripgif2.gif
[/URL][/IMG]

ripgif2.gif
[/URL][/IMG]

Thank you. I love this gif, I think that's what we all want to do with those undies! And I totally agree with isseii about your thighs, fantastic!! :rose:

*hugs isseii* I love that woman for bringing you back! :rose:

Dude! Wow! You're delicious looking man, thank you!

*hugs Tali*

It's always great to see you around, especially when there are hugs and hot men for us to admire.

I'm just, wow:eek: at a loss. 'Thank you' sounds so inadequate for that. All I can say is you are most welcome. And when you told me I needed to get naked and take pictures, I was nude about two seconds later. Which was kind of awkward seeing as I was standing in a checkout line at Target (darn those personal electronic devices the kids use these days!;)). But my lawyer seems to think we can plea it down to a disorderly conduct so it's all good.

:kiss:

John

attachment.php

Thank you is more than adequate.

I didn't mean for it to be awkward...but it really needed to be said. That was one of my fears when I returned to Lit and found that you were no longer here and that I didn't have a working email address for you. We, people in general, need to remember to tell those who matter to us and who touch our hearts just how important to us they are.

You are just an amazing man. *sigh*

Can we clone you?

Now ... about the arrest and the pending charges. I'm sure it will all work out perfectly fine in the long run. However, in the meantime I think it's probably best that you be released into the custody of a third party custodian. I have a spare pair of cuffs on standby. Just let me know where I can pick you up.

ripgif2.gif
[/URL][/IMG]

OMG John...if you think her AV is hot you seriously need to go stalk the black and white photo thread. Talikat is drop dead gorgeous and has some incredible pictures there. You will LOVE them. Trust me on this one!

God bless men who listen to women!! Didn't meet you before, but I am happy to meet you now! Great body!

L.

*hugs Tali*

It's always great to see you around, especially when there are hugs and hot men for us to admire.

Thank you! :heart: I love hugs and we can hold each other up so we don't fall over looking at these men! ;)

Thank you. I love this gif, I think that's what we all want to do with those undies! And I totally agree with isseii about your thighs, fantastic!! :rose:

Well, it appears I could use a hand:D Feel free:devil:

And thank you:rose:

attachment.php

Attachments

• lit1.jpg
    lit1.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
*hugs Tali*

Thank you is more than adequate.

I didn't mean for it to be awkward...but it really needed to be said. That was one of my fears when I returned to Lit and found that you were no longer here and that I didn't have a working email address for you. We, people in general, need to remember to tell those who matter to us and who touch our hearts just how important to us they are.

You are just an amazing man. *sigh*

Can we clone you?

Now ... about the arrest and the pending charges. I'm sure it will all work out perfectly fine in the long run. However, in the meantime I think it's probably best that you be released into the custody of a third party custodian. I have a spare pair of cuffs on standby. Just let me know where I can pick you up.

OMG John...if you think her AV is hot you seriously need to go stalk the black and white photo thread. Talikat is drop dead gorgeous and has some incredible pictures there. You will LOVE them. Trust me on this one!

:kiss::kiss::kiss:
Please come pick me up...
and I will heed your advice:D

attachment.php

Attachments

• jre122.jpg
    jre122.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 169
God bless men who listen to women!! Didn't meet you before, but I am happy to meet you now! Great body!

L.

Oh, I am a very good listener:) And I am very happy to meet you and your amazing AV. Thank you:rose:

attachment.php

Attachments

• vlcsnap-9-14.jpg
    vlcsnap-9-14.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 204
Wow.... so happy I stopped in. Looking hot as ever, mister! :heart:

Take that silly thing off!

You are seriously sexy! Gahhhh!

Why don't we have your very sexy av just turn and yank it off:devil:
Thinking lots of dirty thoughts with your av next to my pic:D

Thank you:rose:

attachment.php

Attachments

• vlcsnap-18312b.jpg
    vlcsnap-18312b.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 163
Wow.... so happy I stopped in. Looking hot as ever, mister! :heart:

I could certainly say the same to you. Thank you very much, I am very happy you stopped in:kiss:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Snapshot 3 (7-21-2012 10-47 AM).jpg
    Snapshot 3 (7-21-2012 10-47 AM).jpg
    30 KB · Views: 150
:D Speaking of that, I am very intrigued by your AV and profile pic. Would love to see a thread:devil:

attachment.php

Coming from you that is a real compliment ;) thank you. There are some many beautiful sexy ladies on lit posting, don't know if I can meet their caliber of greatness lol

Coming from you that is a real compliment ;) thank you. There are some many beautiful sexy ladies on lit posting, don't know if I can meet their caliber of greatness lol

Challenge yourself! Dare to be great! I know you have it in you:)

attachment.php

Attachments

• Snapshot 4 (7-4-2013 10-22 AM).jpg
    Snapshot 4 (7-4-2013 10-22 AM).jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 209
Back