The "I wish to receive Pm's" (twist on the how many)

I wish I did receive Pms from ladies. But I guess its the name that I choosed that scares them away. Then again I could have any names and I wont get a single Pm unless I am really lucky.

And then their that problem about how to start off a pm. If its too short the woman would not respond. If its too Long the woman wont respond. So either way I cant win :p.

But a man could dream of getting a pm from a woman right.. a Man could dream and hope a woman would pm him so they can start a convosation :p

I can only imagine the types of PMs most females get. I'm sure it covers quite a wide spectrum.

PMs ... I tend to send PMs giving compliments to the photos posted by the women. I'm not expecting replies back but I have received some. It has lead to some good conversations.

There are times when I would have liked to have continued on with conversations but they just seemed to have fizzled out. I guess that some things are just short-lived.

I at least can say I have made friends here. :)

The challenges you women put us through! :)

I'm with SSD, not one to send random PM's to men, unless something stands out and I want to comment on it personally or privately. I also agree that when I receive one, I always go check out their profile first, before I respond.

I'm new here, not much in my profile yet, I should work on that. Yet, I think women probably do get more attention than the men do. Perhaps we require you to work harder for us to notice. ;)

Most of the guys who PM me give me so little to work with by way of 'conversation' that I get bored and stop responding. After the initial 'hi, please talk to me', most of them don't know where to go from there so I end up asking questions just to try to get to know them, see if we have anything in common we can chat about, either general or sexual. And most of the time it's like pulling teeth - i wonder why they contacted me in the first place! Come on guys, you can do better - even if you're shy in real life, this is cyber! I'm not here to hook up with anyone so I don't make the first move, but an interesting chat now and again would be welcome....

And just asking me to recount a sexual experience for you to jack off to means you don't get a response to your next PM.

Most of the guys who PM me give me so little to work with by way of 'conversation' that I get bored and stop responding. After the initial 'hi, please talk to me', most of them don't know where to go from there so I end up asking questions just to try to get to know them, see if we have anything in common we can chat about, either general or sexual. And most of the time it's like pulling teeth - i wonder why they contacted me in the first place! Come on guys, you can do better - even if you're shy in real life, this is cyber! I'm not here to hook up with anyone so I don't make the first move, but an interesting chat now and again would be welcome....

And just asking me to recount a sexual experience for you to jack off to means you don't get a response to your next PM.

But but but...I don't want to put any effort in at all! It's not fair that you want a conversation to be two sided! I just want you to tell me a story like I was a 4 year old at bed time. :D

Seriously I don't envy women on this board. It's got to get really old really fast.

If dudes just want to whack it while reading a sexy story, why not just browse the roughly 9 million stories on Lit? It IS a website focused on erotic stories after all. That's the heart of the whole site. But nope.

But but but...I don't want to put any effort in at all! It's not fair that you want a conversation to be two sided! I just want you to tell me a story like I was a 4 year old at bed time. :D

Seriously I don't envy women on this board. It's got to get really old really fast.

If dudes just want to whack it while reading a sexy story, why not just browse the roughly 9 million stories on Lit? It IS a website focused on erotic stories after all. That's the heart of the whole site. But nope.
This is what I've wondered many times.
I dont want to be someones jerk off material.
I know that can be a lot to ask on a site like this, but its true.

Interesting, Most of the time I've had a similar experience with women that I PM. I try to get a conversation going with them and all I will get is a quick sentence back. I figure it's mostly that they are getting inundated with PM's from so many people. Admittedly, I'm not a great conversationalist, heck I'll go so far to say that I'm bad at small talk.

It would be nice to find one of those rare occurrences where someone actually wants to have a conversation once and awhile. Possibly, helping me get better at having conversations.

This is what I've wondered many times.
I dont want to be someones jerk off material.
I know that can be a lot to ask on a site like this, but its true.

Sassy, it is not a lot to ask for at all.

I had actually posted a very nice comment for the ladies that post but the moderators moved it off to another category (Dark Louge) so it never made it in for all to see. Let's see if I post it below if it will stay.

Just thought I would send a Big Smile and Thank You to all the ladies here on Lit. Your various photos of sweet smiles, lingerie fashions, and (quite frankly) beautiful bodies ... provide plenty of smiles!

Thank you ladies! :rose:

Interesting, Most of the time I've had a similar experience with women that I PM. I try to get a conversation going with them and all I will get is a quick sentence back. I figure it's mostly that they are getting inundated with PM's from so many people.

I have had similar experiences myself.

I know it sounds picky, but I dont wanted to be wanted for jerk off material. I much prefer conversation

I know it sounds picky, but I dont wanted to be wanted for jerk off material. I much prefer conversation

Yeah self respect and an opinion that you're worth something as an inteligent human being really gets in the way of being used as spank material, doesn't it?

:D

Thanks for having standards. Hopefully it will raise the bar for others! (It probably won't...but I can hope!)

Been a long day. Sure would be nice to wake up to a flirty message.

I'd love to get PMs, hot erotic PMs, dripping with sex PMs, any PMs. Oh, sorry, what was the question again?

Eh, what the hell....

Anyone lovely lasses that want to share PMs with a 33 year old Aussie male hit me up

I agree wholeheartedly. I'm not looking to hook up or start a relationship but a good conversation is always welcome. Just please don't expect me to start talking about my sex life or talk dirty to you without first getting to know me.

I think I'm going to have to put this in my sig......*sighs*.....

Back