panties yes or no

I usually only wear them to work under my scrubs... at home (or out and about) it's usually none.. unless I wear them for effect.. as in stripping down to matching bra and thongs and seeing that look of appreciation on his face.....:)
 
No panties right now. I will often go out commando. It's a very sexy feeling...
 
I very rarely wear underwear - either panties or bra. I have perky little B boobs and don't need the support, and panties just get up my bum!

There is a group of guy friends I have that I go out with now and then and they often tease me about dressing in a hurry, and I assure them that I wasn't in a hurry and that I haven't forgotten anything in the rush, which usually prompts one of them to run his hand over my hip, and ask if I am sure.

I always get a little tingle no matter how often they do it because I know that they are thinking about what's under my dress - which is just me and my usually damp pussy and my nipples always perk up when it happens.
 
wow, so many sexy posts on this I'm loving it. I think it's so hot imagining all of you sexy women out without panties on and in short skirts. I've only seen one woman one time when I was at lunch that was in a booth and when she was leaving I noticed that when she opened her legs she didn't have panties on. I was rock hard in seconds thinking about that. Please keep posting and add any fun related stories too.
 
I very rarely wear underwear - either panties or bra. I have perky little B boobs and don't need the support, and panties just get up my bum!

There is a group of guy friends I have that I go out with now and then and they often tease me about dressing in a hurry, and I assure them that I wasn't in a hurry and that I haven't forgotten anything in the rush, which usually prompts one of them to run his hand over my hip, and ask if I am sure.

I always get a little tingle no matter how often they do it because I know that they are thinking about what's under my dress - which is just me and my usually damp pussy and my nipples always perk up when it happens.

Tanya, that is so sexy to read and I'd love to have a friend like you. I'd have a tingle or a rock hard cock sitting next to you and running my hand over your hip then seeing your nipples perk up. Any fun times or other stories when you were out without underwear?
 
I do not wear knickers I don't own any, haven't had any since I've was 14

SB, that is just amazing and hot! I do love thinking about you not even owning underwear and how sexy it would be to run into you one day. The guys in high school must have loved to be around you ;)
 
None on now..and rarely wear them. If I do its usually a thong or lace crotchless
 
Yes, I'm wearing them, around my ankles at the moment. Yes I normally wear them when I go out, but usually around my waist hehe
 
Thanks Lustful01 and jen1234, that's good to hear. Keep up the good (sexy) work and helping us at Lit stay horny.
 
Back
Top