Dark dirty taboo fantasies and real secrets

to watch a milf and her daughter become my sexy threesome, while the daughter is wearing a latex catsuit

All three holes cock-ful with a woman's lips suckling my clit and another suckling my nipples. No, I'm not greedy ;)

taboo stuff

wow so fckn sexy stuff in this chat/tread. love to share some with someone of my experiences and your experiences and or fantasy and or mindfullness...

quid pro quo?

what are these abbreviations, how are you doing today, thanks for responding, pretty new to the site, but love what i see and read already, maybe you can break me in a bit on this site, let me know amigo

quid pro quo?

yeah, i look forward to reading more stuff, im going get familiar with site, where as i can pm among other things, thanks for feedback, and we'll chat soon all right man have a great day

I want to tell my wife that the woman she caught me having phone conversations with was actually my obedient pet. I want my wife to teach the pet how to deep throat (the relationship ended before I could).

Then I want my pet to ride me while she rims my wife who is rubbing her clit on my tongue and nose. If I could find a girl who likes anal (I've never successfully done it before) all the better

Some people understand that barriers to complete sexual bliss is achieved from forbidden and taboo sex. My vagina is also sometimes a wet juicy cunt. When I'm naked in bed you don't have to ask permission ... Just fuck me

Yes, maam

Some people understand that barriers to complete sexual bliss is achieved from forbidden and taboo sex. My vagina is also sometimes a wet juicy cunt. When I'm naked in bed you don't have to ask permission ... Just fuck me

Please PM me when you are naked in bed!

Back