H. Y. E. Masturbated at work?

Yes. Specially when working late and most of the crowd has left. Find a quiet spot, that's not too illuminated and slowly start touching myself. In think the thought of getting caught turns me on more than the actual touching ;)
 
Yes. Specially when working late and most of the crowd has left. Find a quiet spot, that's not too illuminated and slowly start touching myself. In think the thought of getting caught turns me on more than the actual touching ;)

Just tell me where you work. I will happily catch you
 
Just tell me where you work. I will happily catch you[/QUOTE]

Being caught in the act by you, now that sounds really interesting ;)
 
I have. In the toilets.

And I'm guessing working from home doesn't count. Cos I've masturbated and fucked my wife whilst "on the clock" whilst working from home :D
 
No - I did get very tempted on one occasion though! I have popped on cam for someone else to masturbate to while I was at work though
 
Reading some pages here today have made taking care of things a necessity. What I wouldn't give for someone to do what LikeableMe did for someone else...
 
Yes I had a coworker who would call me from home on nights I was working late and she would masturbate for me over the phone. If I was alone I couldn’t help taking my cock out and cumming along with her.
 
Almost everyday

I would guess that I masturbate at work almost everyday. Some days multiple times. I agree with another poster here that it is my #1 place to play with myself. I do have a lady I skype with when I get to work early and am the only one here. SO I spend a lot of my time at work hard and horny so I tend to play quite often.
 
I have jerked off many times at work mostly in the bathroom especially if there is someone in the stall next to me. once did it in an empty office during the day and came all over the desk. would love to have someone give me a hand job at work that would be fabulous i'd never leave that job:heart:
 
I just did again during my lunch break ;) I couldn’t help it...i’ve been extremely horny the past few weeks and always need relief! My partner & I found this site not too long ago and it’s been amazing!
 
I have. Although not in a long while. It's a small office, and a shared bathroom....so there isn't a whole lot of anonymity. :D
 
Back
Top