Aunt Christy (Closed for jc199123)

That's better she whispers to him.

Why thank you young man!" she says as she sidles up to him and stands close enough so her breast is touching his chest and arm. "And you look not so bad yourself!
"And what is your name? And are you from these parts? I have not seen you aroundd here before --"
 
"Thank you. Yes I live here and my name is Justin. The reason you probably haven't seen recently is because my aunt has came in for a visit and I have been keeping her company while my mother works." He said to her.
 
"Oh you have?" says Christy. "I think a young man like you would keep her very good company.
"So you live here? I don't. I am just visiting.
"What is there to do in this lovely town for a bit of fun?"
[*hint --- hint*]
 
"That's depends on what you like to do." Justin said hoping that it was the right thing to say. "So what do you like to do?" He asked.
 
And with that Christy takes Justin's hand and turns him around, so that her other hand can find his backside.
"Noo!!!!" says Christy as she administers a moderately-hard slap. "No no no!
"You are the man. You are the local. You live here. You know the good places and things to do.
"The girl you are chatting up is a visitor. She does not know anything! So you suggest something!"
Another *WHACK!*
"So let's try that again, shall we?"
She returns him to standing facing her, and then, while moving into him so that this time her thigh and groin are rubbing gently against his crotch, she repeats her previous answer,
"Oh you have?" says Christy. "I think a young man like you would keep her very good company.
"So you live here? I don't. I am just visiting.
"What is there to do in this lovely town for a bit of fun?"
 
Justin could feel his cock harden over the spanking and now he was leaking precum. "Well there's dinner and a movie, dinner at the adult arcade place in town, there is a bar that has a bunch of bare games like darts billiards, or we could go to my place and swim." He said his throbbing.cock between his aunt's legs.
 
Once again Christy hooks her arm around him and gives him a solid *WHACK!*
"No no no! Too many suggestions!"
*WHACK!*
"Suggest one thing, almost casually. Something like, 'You seem like a nice girl. I would like to get to know you better.
"Would you like to have dinner with me tomorrow night [or some other definite time; best not tonight as that might sound a bit pushy]?" Be guided by her response as to how to proceed.
"Dinner is always good. It gives you two a chance to talk and get to know each other well in neutral surroundings."
*WHACK!*
"And, especially, do not suggest 'your place / my place ' for a first date!"
*WHACK!*
Christy glances at the clock.
"Oh, I see it is just about time for my friend to be walking down the street. So just about time for you to go out there yourself -- so you had better put some clothes on --"
 
"Are you sure that I am ready for this?" He asked hard as a rock.

"Why doesn't she like a nice healthy male like you do?" He asked teasingly as he put some clothes on.

"What does she look like do you have a picture so I don't accidentally hit on the wrong woman?" He asked more serious that before.
 
"Oh yes!", says Christy. "I think you are about as ready as you ever will be ...
"What do you mean?" she says as she gives him another *WHACK!* "You are a nice healthy male are you not? At least i can vouch for the fact that the important part of you is healthy --" This time she gives his cock a *WHACK!*
"This is what she looks like --" She shows him a photo of her face on her phone.
L184Av.jpg

"Now you get out there ..."
"Out there" a woman might be seen wandering along the sidewalk.
E76.jpg
 
Justin finishes getting ready and heads out walking a bit before seeing his aunt's friend. He was still nervous about all of this but he walked up to her saying "Hello my name is Justin and I had to come talk to you because I couldn't help notice how pretty you look and how stunning you look in the dress."
 
The large dark-haired girl stops walking and turns towards the sound of a young man's voice. She sees a smallish youth who looks like a student. It must be he whom Christy had talked to her about.
She smiles and approaches him slowly.
"Well hello Justin!", she says. "Very pleased to meet you. My name is Ann.
"Why thank you!" she says as she hears his compliments. She approaches even closer till her breasts are only a couple of inches from his upper chest.
"And you look rather cute yourself!", she adds as she strokes his cheek.
"Are you from these parts?" she asks --
 
"Thank you." Justin said with a smile. "Yes I am from here." He said noticing how close Ann was to him.
 
"You are from these parts?" says Ann. "Well I am not", she lies.
By now her breast is touching his chest, and her upper thigh is resting lightly against his lower belly.
"Is there anything good to do or see in this place?"
 
"Well we could go see a movie, go to the billiards bar to play some pool, or we could to the public pool and swim." He said to see if she was interested. He could feel her breasts on his chest and he continued to fight back the hard on that was starting to slip through.
 
"Well now. You make so many suggestions!"
Ann is by now rubbing her pubic mound up and down Justin's developing hard-on. "So how is a poor girl to decide?
"Oh I know. How about we go and play some pool? You could teach me how to play!"
Of course Ann has other ideas, regarding what she might wear and perhaps the sights she might show as she is contorting herself for the various shots that need to be made.
 
"Alright can I get your number so we can set something up?" Justin asked now fully erect unable to hold himself back anymore at this point. Ann was just as much of a tease as his aunt christy is.
 
"Well well!", says Ann without moving back from Justin at all. "I thought you would never ask!
"Why I would love to!" she says. "Here is my number --"
She writes it on a piece of paper with her name and hands it to him.
"OK I'll expect a call soon!" she says as she turns, rubbing her breasts across him, and walks away.
 
Justin was beside himself when he entered the house. He hadn't ever really talked to a woman before let alone get her number. He walked up to his room and seen that his aunt wasn't paying any attention to what was going on so he quietly walked over to her and slid her thong to the side before shoving a finger into her. That was for the teasing he had to endure from her and her friend.
 
"Mmm" says Christy as she feels the finger go into her moist hot love-canal. She wriggles against it and attempts to squeeze his finger with her vaginal muscles.
"Something tells me that the meeting with Ann went OK". she says.
"Come on and tell me about it."
She takes his hand and walks with him to the bed, and sits there, with him close beside her.
 
"Well she likes to tease just like you and I have her number. We are going to play some pool." He said. as his hands went back to teasing her pussy.
 
"Oh pool?" replies Christy. "How interesting.
"You know how to play pool, do you not?" You hit a ball with a long rigid thing -- Oh never mind!" she says as long rigid finger finds his "ball" and runs up to his long rigid thing.
"Ooh!" says Christy as she backs herself onto the bed, "Now you will be a gentleman when Ann gets into position to play a shot won't you? while she bends over the table, possibly very sshort skirt riding up, top falling away ----"
She pulls him on top of her.
 
"Don't worry I will unless she teases me like today. She teased me like you do when I am horny and you want my cock. If she teases too much I may have to bend her over and let her feel me flesh on flesh." Justin said as he pulls his cock out and grinding himself against his aunt's pussy. "Christy can I ask you to do a special sex position with me this time?" He asked blushing a bit.
 
"That's good!" says Christy. "Always be the gentleman ....
"Oh? And what sex position is that?" asks Christy. "I hope it does not involve too much contortion. I might be big and thick and strong, but I am not the most flexible of people --"
 
"Have you heard of it it's called the amazon position?" Justin asked as he continued to grind into her.
 
"Well yes!", says Christy. "I have heard of it. It sounds rather stimulating.
It is where I ride you, but your thighs are bent up under mine, is that right? It sounds as though I might be quite a weight on you if we tried that.
Let's give it a go!"
 
Back
Top