The Modern Day Magician (closed)

Keara's smile only grew as he spoke of his plans, then glancing over to see the shock look that Heather had given. Obviously not expecting anyone to help her out in all this, she figured in time something would have crossed her path. Yet not in a million years did she expect that something to be Seb and a demon. Then she had to laugh, almost tempted to ask what the price would be for the demons help. She's already their pet, but what else does a demon ask for when the petty humans ask for help?

Though, before she could say anything, Keara's excitement grew to the point to where she couldn't keep quiet any longer.

"Oh please Master... Let me play with dear ol Daddy!!! It's been so long since I've had any real fun. And you wouldn't need the help of others to scare him. Please... I can have so much fun toying with Daddy Dearest!!"

Heather had to laugh after hearing Keara say Daddy like that. After listening to him and hearing out his plan, it is a long shot to her personally. Though, with a demon by his side, a succubus at that, it did have some promise to his plan.

She thought about his comment about her virginity and all things considering, he had to of known her little secret. Of course, in the heat of things he may not have fully registered that small tiny detail of her already being 'broken'.

"As for what we did spoiling his plans for selling me... Yes, that does make it worse for him. However, I broke my virginity a long time ago. I figure if he was to sell me, they would want proof that I am intact.. once they found out I wasn't.. well.. I'm sure you can imagine the outcome. However, you are the first that has actually went there. I certainly haven't used anything ... quite.. that big..."

Heather took a moment to think about their plan, granted it needed to have all the details put into place. At the same time, they also needed to actually meet their target. She had very little doubt that Keara would in fact have fun with him. She couldn't imagine what kind of ideas that were rolling around in that demons mind of hers. Even watching her tail twitch with excitement was a tad amusing to her, if only his father knew what was going to cross his path.

"There is a company party tomorrow night at my place. I can point him out to you if you wish to go. He likes the younger girls, not complete bimbos, but helpless, the ones that look for a sugar daddy basically. In fact he it arouses him to be called Daddy... Makes me it do it all the time.. Loves the darker hair colors. Oh and tall, he loves the tall ones and those are normally the types he buys off the market."
 
Seb was intrigued. Heather was certainly ready for them to go after Jo's Father, and it looked as if Keara was more than eager. He had to chuckle a little at that. She was probably eager to do so because she would be on more familiar ground. He knew his way of acting was confusing to her, but there was just no way he could change his personality so she was stuck with him like this as her master.

Laughing a little harder he kissed her on the side of her neck and then along her pointed ears while tweaking her nipples. "Oh have you tired of me already my little demon spawn. Can't wait to get your claws into some more experienced flesh can we," he teased.

Picking her up he was amazed at how hard he had gotten just thinking about what they were going to be doing. He slid his erection between Keara's lips and then moved her slowly up and down it, rubbing her clit along his shaft as her outer lips widened as they ran down it.

He looked over at Heather and smiled. "I suppose Joe is going to be there as well, so I should definitely not go as myself. I think the best course of action will be for me to go as an older gentleman, and Keara here to go as a nice young brunette, or perhaps black haired girl of around six foot. Keep her age around nineteen I think while I will look around forty," he chuckled. " While you two make out you know each other, Keara will make sure to drop the D bomb as often as possible while talking to me and act...Well I am sure you know how to act a lot better than me," Seb smiled.

"As soon as we are sure he is hooked, I can excuse myself. A trip to the bathroom, an urgent business meeting, anything to allow Heather to introduce you to him as I am sure he will want one," he smiled. "From there, well let's just see what happens and just how hooked and desperate our charming little Demon here can make him," he smiled.

Still looking at both of them he got serious again. "Of course that only takes care of the Father. We still have Joe to think about and what to do on Campus while our plan comes to fruition. As I said, I am not going to tolerate his shit anymore so if he tries anything he might just find out exactly what I have been hiding all these years."

Seb didn't actually mean magic. He meant the fact he was a trained fighter and bloody strong. He just hated violence.

Looking at Heather he smiled. "I really do think you should just move in. In fact I am going to make that your first order from your new Master. From now on you live here and you are not to leave the house unless one of us goes with you, we order you to do so, or it is a life threatening emergency," he smiled.

Then removing Keara from his lap he went and got his laptop and sat down next to Heather and gestured keara to sit on his lap again. "Now let's try and find a look that will kick Joe's dad square in the balls." He laughed and then looked at Heather again. "Actually you better tell me his name. Calling him Joe's Dad all the time is starting to sound a little creepy."
 
Heather watched as he teased Keara, chuckling softly as the demon squirmed around to his touch. It did amaze her that he is already hard and clearly ready to go again. Joe and his buddies never recovered that quickly, well, there were two that did, the two that Ashley favored. However, the drawback is, Heather began to really think about this plan of theirs. She had no doubts that Keara could take care of things. Yet, if it back fired, there was just too much at risk and Heather honestly didn't want to be sold off.

Keara's laughter kept Heather from dwelling on the questions of 'what if' this and that. If it gets to the point to where Seb couldn't protect her, Heather was certain that Keara would step in. Although, that hinted at the question of “If she does step in, what would truly happen?” Heather sighed and leaned back in her chair while listening to Keara and him talking.

“No Master!! I could never grow tired of you!! I like you too much to leave you for someone like him.”

Keara kissed him and smiled as his teasing instantly aroused her, with each passing second she wanted to ride him. Although, he didn't give her the chance as he spoke some more of this plan, then soon had her off his lap once again. Keara did give a pouty lip from being removed, though didn't say anything to protest him.

“I will most likely be busy with good ol Daddy dear. I am certain once his interest in me grows, he will make it nearly impossible for me to leave his side.”

Keara already had a plan forming though, a little trick she hasn't used in a very long time, yet one of her favorites.

“However, you are my Master, so when you call me, I have no choice but to come to you. It would certainly be entertaining to see his reaction when keep disappearing on him.”

Both Heather and Keara laughed at the idea while watching him pull up some images of females that Keara could use. Heather did hesitate for a moment before giving his name out, recalling his strict rule about using his name. At the same time, she has already broken at least five of his rules and she was sure to hear about it when he sees her.

“His name is Victor J Godwin. We will need to find you a really good backstory, one that gives you reason to be there. Maybe you are interested in his stocks or something. But, I get the feeling his focus will be on me and finding the perfect moment to punish me for today.”

Heather looked down, clearly afraid of what is about to happen, even with his promise to protect her. Although, she did secretly smile while Keara impale herself onto his cock as she settled back down on his lap. Of course, she did so without permission and Heather was curious to see if he'll scold the demon.

“As far as moving in goes... That will be tricky. Typically they have me being watched every hour of the day to make certain I am a 'good girl'. I can not just pack up and leave.”
 
He could tell Heather was a little worried about what was going to happen, but he had meant what he said. He was now going to protect her no matter what. Hell even if she had not basically just agreed to become his and Keara's "Pet", he would still protect her. There was no way he was going to let her walk back into that sort of situation when he could do something about it.

"Hmm it would be fun to make you come running back to me when I knew you would be fucking him," he laughed. "Could you see the look on his face and the blue balls he would get? Hmm maybe I should really do it," he chuckled.

Seb looked at a few pictures and came up with a strong looking woman. "I know this one doesn't quite fit the bill, but if you can make her seem a little bit more helpless she might be good."

Searching more he found another. "Oh This one seems almost perfect. Maybe the hair is a little too light but Keara can easily fix that," he smiled.

"Or This one if we go for black hair. of course you know best Heather so maybe you have some better ideas. Maybe we should even use you as a template, change your hair a little, maybe your nose and cheekbones, eye color. Give you a little more height, slightly less up top to accentuate the young look. What do you think?"

Seb pulled up an image of a guy. "This is probably how I will look. Not too old but not too young. He has that certain kind of air about him though doesn't he? I am thinking maybe you are right. He is looking to buy shares or looking to invest." Seb smiled at Heather. "Don't worry about a backstory. By the time of the party, this guy will be the head of his own company, have a few million to splash out on things like this, have a reputation for doubling his money on most investments and will have a full history online. It pays to be a geek sometimes."

He then looked at her and shook his head. "No I am afraid Victor and Joe are going to be looking for you until they run away. Oh you will still be around and you can still go to class and do everything that you normally do," he assured her. He had remembered about a little charm that when worn, made you virtually invisible to your enemies. Well not actually invisible. What it did was, it made them see someone else. So they could look right at you but not see you.

Seb groaned as Keara sat back down on his lap, this time making sure she took him deep inside her. She wiggled her hips as she sunk down until she was sitting with her cheeks firmly on his lap, and then she began to constrict her pussy muscles around him.

He gasped as he tried to concentrate on reassuring Heather. "I just have to make a charm for you that you have to wear every day. It won't take long, if I remember right I think I have all the ingredients here. The main problem is that it has to soak in them for a long time so you are going to have to stay here for awhile longer."

He gasped again as Keara began to raise herself up a little and thud back down. "I hope that won't be a problem," he smiled as he finally gave in and reached down, cupping an ass cheek in each hand and lifting her easily up to the top of his shaft before allowing gravity to plunge her down again.

Looking over at Heather he grinned. "You know I believe Victor and Joe, and Keara and I have very different ideas about just what a 'Good Girl' should be. How about you come over here and tell us, or maybe show us exactly what you think they should do."
 
Heather just shook her head and smiled while watching the two of them going at it again. This whole entire situation felt unnatural to her, yet in some ways, she actually felt as if she truly belonged here. Truth of the matter is, she honestly didn't fear Keara like any other typical human should. There is that attraction to her that is unlike anything Heather could describe. Of course she had an attraction towards other females, her and Trisha do things all the time to entertain others. However, with Keara, it was different... Heather actually wanted to be here... to be with them both.

Heather didn't move right away after hearing his request to join them. She did pretend to not be watching them while looking over the pictures he brought up. Most of the girls did look pleasing, though they were all mising one perk that she knew would be the key to gaining his attention. The eyes, they were all boring, dark colored and didn't have that 'spark'. Pretty much like her own green eyes had, one thing that Victor did actually like about her, besides her youth.

“I think this one here is perfect. Although, make her eyes brighter. He loves exotic eyes.”

Heather wasn't too certain if Keara was paying attention or not, considering her focus were on other things in that moment. Still, Heather pulled up the picture and left on his laptop until they were more focused again. His idea of making a charm though had her curiosity going, wondering what she could give him. All her personal things were at the gym still, well, most likely in the hands of Joe by now. Then she laughed picturing his face when finding her gone without her clothes.

She looked down at a ring that her mother gave her a long time ago, only recently she has been able to actually wear it like a ring. Even if it is on her thumb, yet it is special and something she hasn't taken off since being able to wear it. It is all she had though and if it works, then she'll let Seb do what he needs to with it, unless he had something else in mind. For now, it is the only thing she could think of that she wears without them being suspicious of.

“And just what is your idea of a good girl?”

Heather finally responded to his last statement just right when Keara was about to reach her climax. Heather stood up behind the demon, taking both her wings carefully to trap them as she pressed against Keara's back. Kissing along her ears, she reached around to grab Keara's breast, lifting each one in offering to him.

“Does being a good girl mean doing things like this? Making my Mistress cum without permission?”

Heather grinned as she kissed and worked along Keara's ear until she reached the tip of the horn, triggering the demons climax instantly.
 
Seb took a quick look at the picture Heather had selected and then groaned. Actually he was quite glad of the distraction, as Keara was doing amazing things with her pussy muscles and despite the amount of times he had already orgasmed he was virtually ready to do so again.

He knew it was part of her magic, but he was determined to last until she did. He had to agree with Heather's assessment. Looking at the picture and then at her there was no doubt there was just something about Heather's eys that sparkled and drew you in. Then again as he refocused on Keara he noticed the same thing about hers. They were an exotic purple and maybe that was it, plus they had a hint of mischief about them. If she kept her own eyes it would be perfect.

Then his breath was taken away and he concentrated more on pleasuring the woman in his lap and less thinking about there plan. He increased his pace, picking her ass up and thrusting inside of her, pleased when he heard her gasps of pleasure.

He finally heard Heather approach and watched as she grasped Keara's breasts in her hands, pinching her nipples and rolling them around before she licked and teased her ear and then suckled on her horn.

The effect was instantaneous, as Keara came screaming in pleasure, triggering his own climax. He shot deep inside of her, pumping her full of his cum yet again before letting her thud back into his lap and slumping in the chair drained.

Finally he raised his head and grinned at Heather. "Yes, that is exactly what I mean by a good girl. However a good girl deserves a big reward."

Leaning in close he whispered into Keara's ear and then grinned as the Succubus stood up and then gestured for Heather to take her place, Seb's erection having not gone down at all.
 
Keara was breathless for several moments as she smiled down at him for a moment. Although she could still feel Heather pressing up against her wings, keeping them trapped for the time. The sensation brought out a soft pleasurable growl and just when she was about to kiss Heather, he spoke up. Though it was what he whispered that had Keara grinning and she kissed him one last time before removing herself from his lap. Heather was a slightly confused when seeing that grin, unsure of what they had planned as a reward. However, after his gestures, Heather smiled shyly while stepping up towards him and straddled over his lap.

“Are you certain I deserve this?”

She smiled while lowering herself slowly down onto him. His size still intimidated her and she whimpered as the thick head proceeded to stretch her open. Heather had momentarily lost focus on Keara until she felt the demon pressing against her back. Keara reached up underneath Heathers chin to turn her head and kissed her deeply. Heather writhed and while gasping sharply with every inch that she took in.

Keara's tail twitched excitedly and wrapped around Heather's waist, the tip shifting into a mouth that kissed along her belly. It soon made its way towards Heathers' clit which made her dance on his lap.
 
Seb chuckled at Heather's question. Was she really the one asking if she deserved all that was happening to her? Wasn't that what he was supposed to be asking? After all he had only been trying to conjure up a simple imp to prove his worth as a magician, and now look at the situation he was in.

He had a gorgeous Succubus under his control that was ready and willing to do whatever he commanded. A willing sexy co-ed who had joined them and was now going to be their little pet, and he was about to set out to free her from the clutches of a slave trader.

He groaned as he felt his cock slide into the tight confines of Heather's body and then smiling at Keara he took her chin and dragged her face away from the succubus and replaced her lips with his own, kissing her deeply.

When he finally came up for air he looked her deep in the eyes. "You deserve this and more, and we will make sure you get it," he chuckled throatily.

He could feel Keara's tail snaking around near their crotches and could hear Heather's sharp intakes of breath and knew she was up to something. Reaching for her, he grabbed her horn and gently tugged her forward until he could kiss the Demon next to Heather's shoulder as he began to rock in and out of her.

As he probed in her mouth with his tongue he lovingly caressed her horns and ran his hands through her hair, then he baked off and then grinning at her with a teasing smile he moved his hands down Heather's back and leaned back in his chair tilting her up a little.

He began to stroke and caress her ass cheeks, massaging them and then spreading them a little, all the while looking at Keara, and then giving her a knowing wink.
 
Not only did the tail suck and stimulated Heather's clit, it also provided some extra 'juice' for both of them. The aphrodisiac drooled from the mouth of the tail and Seb increased it with each thrust he made. Heather could feel the heat rising from her core as the drug worked into her once more. All the while, he was also absorbing the extra amount of juices in the process. Although, it affected Heather more than it did him considering he is the Master and Keara could only do so much to him. Yet, he would still feel the extra heat all the same.

Keara grinned over Heather's shoulder as he kissed their new found pet, watching as he positioned Heather into a better angle. Without much hesitation, the succubus grew a fairly good sized cock of her own, about half the size of Sebs. Just like her tail, it created a venom that made it easier to stretch Heather's ass open, heating it up unlike anything Heather had felt before. It didn't have the same aphrodisiac drug as the tail did, after all, Keara didn't want to over dose the little human.

Instead, it forced Heather to feel everything ten times more than she normally would. Making her as sensitive, if not more, to the touch just as Keara is, even the air itself could make Heather cum like a wanton little slut. It wasn't too long before Keara was fully inside that tight hole. In no time she found the perfect pace that matched his. Keara alternated the thrusts with his, when he pulled back, she would thrust deep into Heather and vise versa.

Heather could barely breathe at this point, holding onto his shoulders for dear life as the two of them filled her. Sure, she has seen Ashley do this a million times, although watching it and experiencing it were different things. With the help of Keara's venom, Heather didn't stand a chance of holding back any of her orgasms. With or without permission, she felt the increasing rise of the first orgasm and knew it would be a big one.
 
Seb was enjoying himself for the first time in a long time. He was with two beautiful women and he knew that they both enjoyed his company and that they both wanted him sexually. In fact by the look on Heather's face it looked like she was enjoying herself just as much as he was.

He knew he was the luckiest man on Earth at the moment. When he had cast that spell he had never expected to get anything like Keara, but she had certainly changed his whole life around and certainly for the better.

He smiled as he grabbed Heather's hips and began to thrust into her harder. He could actually feel Keara's cock through the thin membrane separating her anus from her pussy and the extra stimulation excited him even more. He knew Keara was doing something as he felt the heat flowing into him from Heather's nether regions, but he hardly cared. The feelings he was experiencing as he thrust into her were so exquisite most other thoughts were disappearing from his mind.

He felt Heather start to convulse around his cock and then she began to cry out in pleasure as she came. Her orgasm seemed to last several minutes, although it was probably nowhere near that long. Still he waited until she started to calm down then attacked her nipples, sucking them and nibbling on them as he tweaked the other one with his fingers.

His eyes met Keara's and he grinned around the mouthful he had and his eyes sparkled as he began to thrust harder into Heather again. He didn't know how much longer the girl would last but soon he was going to give his Succubi the reward she truly deserved. After all his life would not be this good if it was not for her.
 
Heather quickly lost herself to the overwhelming pleasure, crying out when she felt Keara growing thicker. She came the instant he attacked her breast, his hot breath kissing her nipple set her off. Then he managed to prolong that orgasm as he devoured more into his mouth. His fingers mauling her other nipple left her breathless as she writhed between them.

In truth, it was all so overwhelming and Heather honestly didn't know how Ashley could endure doing this for hours. Heather was already shaking as every muscle in her body worked to keep moving, tensing with each orgasm. She had to grab a hold to the back of his chair in order to not claw the crap out of his shoulders. At one point she had no other choice than to lean back against Keara, rolling her head back with such intense orgasms.

Keara saw that gleam in his eyes as he looked up at her and she wondered what he could be thinking. There was nothing but lust and pure appreciation filling that gaze of his, yet she didn't want to invade his thoughts for answers. She figured he had two women to play with and that is where that look came from.

Keara decided to play a little more with Heather, it will be quite sometime before Keara cums when using her cock. If ever, it had a couple of purposes, one is for hours of torment.... Well, torment to those that don't like anal... And secondly, to make the prey sensitive. Both of which Keara loved to do. So, it was only a matter of time when Heather crashes. Until then.....

Keara pushed Heather forward just enough to where she wasn't supporting the girl anymore. Soon she was reaching forward, sliding her hands down Heathers arms until she could take hold of her wrists. Slowly, she forced Heather to lift her arms up above her head and within a few seconds, a chain with manacles came from the ceiling.

Heather was too far gone to resist Keara, let alone register the fact that those manacles were locking around her wrists. Keara's eyes were swirling with power as the chain lifted Heather just enough to pull her arms tight.

"After you cum into her Master... Would you like to learn another fun trick?"

Keara grinned as she bit and sucked on Heathers neck. With two different venoms coursing through Heather, there is not a chance she will crash anytime soon... Not if Keara had any say to it.
 
Seb watched in fascination as Keara began to play with Heather. By now the girl was almost in a constant state of euphoria and was cumming every five minutes. He would have been worried for her if Keara hadn't been there. He knew the juices the Succubus was secreting would not let the girl die or pass out from exhaustion, or dry out.

As he leaned back and thrust up into her harder, causing her to cry out harder and cum yet again, he saw her delicate purple hands slowly lift her arms above her head. He wondered what she was up to then chains descended from the rafters and manacles locked themselves around Heather's wrists.

Seb watched her arms being pulled upwards and felt her body being stretched. If it was possible he pussy actually got tighter and he groaned as he thrust into her faster. He had already been close and this was just pushing him towards the edge.

"After you cum into her Master... Would you like to learn another fun trick?"

Smiling he could only nod his head as he sped up again and grabbed heather's hips, thrusting deeper. It did not take long before he flooded her insides, crying out his pleasure.

It took him a minute to calm down and then he looked at the grinning Succubus. "Well then my cute servant. Just what is it you want to teach me," he smiled.
 
Keara grinned as she felt him grow thicker just before he came into their pet. She waited several moments for the both of them to calm down. When she heard him ask his question, she just smiled and soon Heather was lifted more into the air. Heather whimpered at the loss of both cocks and from the sudden stretch to her body. Keara only lifted her until her toes were barely touching the floor.

"Right now she is as sensitive as my horns and wings are. Perhaps even more so by now. The very air could make her cum."

Keara smiled tauntingly as her nails trailed down Heathers spine, loving the squirming and squeals. It did indeed make Heather cum a little as well.

"However, from this point on, she will have to beg to cum. Beg you Master, only you are able to grant her permission."

She looked up to meet Heathers gaze, making certain their pet understood the request. Once Heather acknowledged the request, with some major hesitation, Keara proceeded to claw lightly over Heather.

"Despite her condition, you will learn how to make her cum with a different kind of stimulation."

With that, Keara produced a light flogger, something that will not harm Heather and easy enough for him to learn. To give him a few examples of how to use it, letting the tails lightly fall over Heather's back. They were not sharp bites at all, barely even touching her really. Yet Heather was squirminig and writhing each time the tails touched her.

"When you are ready, you can increase the strength of your swing. If you focus on her breast, I'm sure she will be begging in no time. Though, you may strike just about anywhere."

Keara used the flogger to give many examples of how hard to strike, where the sweet spots would be. Also she pointed out where not to strike and by the time she was done, Heather was gasping and rambling incoherent words as she tried to beg for release.

"Oh... I almost forgot the best part...."

Keara twirled her fingers and her eyes flashed again, two more chains came up from the floor and pulled apart Heathers legs. Cuffs securing her ankles to keep her legs spread open. Another example was shown and she flogged Heathers pussy a few times. Then handing the flogger over to her Master to see how well he would do.
 
Seb was surprised at this turn of event. He had been about to tell Keara to stop when Heather started to cry out, but then he noticed it was in pleasure rather than in pain. So it could really be done? Someone could really be whipped like that an experience pleasure from it. Perhaps it had to do a lot with what Keara had already done to her body, but as long as she was not in any pain.

He watched and listened to everything his teacher told him, paying very close attention to where she told him not to hit and where she suggested to hit to bring about maximum pleasure. He was surprised at just how much pleasure heather seemed to be getting out of this and he stood up as Keara seemed to be finished only to see more chains appear and her legs get spread. Again her pussy was dripping uncontrollably which only increased as his violet beauty whipped her on her most delicate area. Still she did not cum only whimpered and threw her head back.

He was handed the flogger and he stepped forward. First he leaned down and kissed Keara deeply before pulling back and then lightly flogging her ass and then gently whipping her still erect penis. "Thank you for teaching me my dear.Perhaps one day I will use this knowledge on you. I am sure you would enjoy that," he grinned, "But first things first."

Turning back to Heather his calm demeanor almost vanished. Talking to Keara had been easy. He knew she could take it no matter what he did. Heather though was something else. Taking a deep breath he began.

Walking forward he put the handle between her legs and gently stroked it along her lips while he moved behind her then he dragged it through and grabbed it with his other hand and took up a position and lightly spanked her ass several times with the flogger before landing a slightly harder blow. Then he ran the tails up her back letting them fall over her shoulders and down onto her breasts as he leaned forward. He teased her nipples with the ends as he whispered in her ear, "You want to cum so badly don't you my little pet. You want to scream out and let your juices flow, but not yet."

Stepping back he whipped her back lightly, getting her armpits and then moved around to her front whipping her breasts and her nipples. "Let me hear you beg for release now my pet. Make it good or I will never let you cum."

Heather tried but the words would not come. She could only babble as the sensations played across her skin. She was experiencing too much and she was almost going out of her mind. Then as another wave approached her eyes snapped into focus and she looked directly at him.

"Please Master let me cum," she screamed. "I will go out of my mind if I do not cum."

Seb knew she was not joking and he knew when it was time to end it. However that did not mean he could not make it enjoyable for her. He lowered the flogger and began to center it on her clit whipping it gently as he growled. "Cum now my little pet. Cum harder than you have ever cum before. I want to see a puddle under your feet. If I don't we are just going to do this all over again."
 
Keara watched him and was very pleasantly surprised to see how well to took over. She can tell that he was very hesitant at first, even sensed that he came close to stopping her. However, she was more than thrilled that he allowed it continue. She did watch him closely though, making certain that he didn't break skin at any given point. The flogger she had created was too light to break skin, although if handled wrongly, it could still do a little damage.

Every once in while she would pause him to show off a nice swollen welt and cautioned him to let welts like that rest. Other than that, she gave him all the freedom to keep going. All the while she did admired his handy worked and couldn't wait for him to keep his promise on doing the same to her. After a while, when she knew Heather was at her highest peak, Keara did use a little bit of energy to ease her venom down some. Neither one would know this of course, Heather might feel the difference, although at this point, her skin is very tenderized. She no longer needed the strong effects of the venom.

Needless to say, she was very proud of how quickly he picked this whole Master role up. This situation is one of the reasons she chose to keep a pet. She clearly couldn't show him how to do this on herself! Heather's begging snapped Keara back to attention and she grinned as their pet begged beautifully. Then her grin widen as he spoke his terms.

It was then Heather quaked and strained as much as her restraints would allow her too as she came. Her screams filled every corner of the building as he kept flogging over her clit. Never in her entire life as she came this hard, nor felt such pleasure from something that is suppose to be painful. She didn't know if she accomplished his request or not, that was honestly the last thing on her clouded mind. Truth is, if she failed, she would find out soon enough, although, she didn't know if she could last through another round.

“That was beautiful to watch Master.”

Keara purred as she walked up to Heather, trailing her claws over her very tender and brightly glowing skin.

“Shall we let her down now? Or are you done with her?”
 
He had watched as Heather had cum, literally squirting out onto the floor below her. He had asked her to create a puddle but she had almost created a lake! It was amazing how much had poured out of her.

He was shocked back to the now by Keara as she spoke and he looked over to find her trailing her claws over Heather who hung limply in her restraints. He would have been concerned except for the smile of pleasure on the girls face.

“Shall we let her down now? Or are you done with her?

"No I am done with her for now. Place her gently on the bed. Any more and I think we might break the poor girl," he smiled.

He watched as Keara released her and Heather was placed in the middle of the bed. She rolled into the fetal position and he covered her with a blanket and the girl sighed and drifted off to sleep. Seb couldn't help but smile down at her. She had all these worries but when she slept she looked so innocent.

Turning he looked at keara. On the other hand he had this wicked little lady. Smiling he walked towards her and then grabbed her horns, one in each hand, and pulled her head up to meet his rough kiss.

"I might be finished with her, but I think we should get started don't you think?" he smiled.

He led her back to the spot Heather had been tied up in. "I want you in the same position she was 'Slave'," he began almost stumbling over the word but trying to get into character for her knowing she liked it. "However shrink your wings. I want to be able to get at that back of yours." The real reason was that he did not want to damage them, but he did not want to admit that.

He ran his hand over her breasts and then down towards her pussy. He of course did not find what he was expecting when his hand found the large cock she had grown to fulfill his wish of them double penetrating Heather.

He was shocked for a second and jerked away then thought about something and smiled and placed his hand back on it and ran his fingers over it and then down and underneath finding her slit just where it should be. Sticking a finger into her he teased her a little then pulled out and grasped her cock firmly.

"And keep this. I think it might come in handy," he said stepping back and waiting for her to comply with his wishes.
 
The scene she just witnessed was pretty remarkable for his first attempt. Keara wasn't too certain if he would want to keep going after that, or if he wished to rest as well. However, that question was answered by the rough kiss and his statement. Keara grinned with that cat-like expression as her tail flicked with anticipation.

“Very well Master Seb. Although, a few changes are needed first. That particular flogger will certainly not make me cum. It would be good for warming me up, that's about it.”

She looked around the room for specific things, even going through the chest of toys he had stashed away. She could easily create more toys out of nothing like she has been, yet that does take up quite a bit of energy. What she did with Heather drained her a little and she didn't feed off Heather this time. It was just easier to 'improve' certain items and make them into usable toys.

After examining a few things he already had, she placed a few other random items on the dining table. With a bit of focus, she had created a nice set of toys for him to use. They were all basic things, nothing that would require her to teach him. A couple different floggers, one like the one he held, only it was heavier and more thuddy. Where the other one had thinner tails and tabs at the end for sharper sensations. She did however, show him how to use what she calls a dragons tongue, the use was basic, but she showed him all the same. The rest were a couple crops and three paddles of various styles.

She didn't produce too many things as she didn't want to overwhelm him. It was enough that she knew would make her cum and all were easy enough for him to use. Considering he wished for her to keep the cock, she did provide him with a few simple toys that can be used on it. Giving him lots of choices to torment her with, a clear indication of a few things she likes.

“And here is this... To make things more interesting.”

She handed him a silky sash to use as a blindfold if he wanted to keep her guessing. Meanwhile, her wings had disappeared completely and turned into tattoos of wings that went down her back and over her hips. Once she made certain he had no other questions and no other requests of items he may want to try, she stepped under the chain.

A simple touch to all the cuffs, they instantly locked around her wrists and ankles, soon she was being stretched. He would noticed that she was stretched a bit more than Heather was and had very restricted movement. Her tail flicked wildly and cock stood up hard and proud, both parts acting as if they were waiting for him to start.
 
Seb had only been going to tease her just like he had done to Heather, but as she examined his collection of toys and altered them into more extreme forms he realized Keara would be used to more pain than her and would need more stimulation to actually turn her on.

He wondered if he would actually be able to go through with this then saw the eagerness in her eyes and knew he wanted to please her. It might seem strange as he was supposed to be her Master and she was the one who was supposed to be satisfying his pleasures, yet he got pleasure from making her feel good.

As she stepped into the restraints and stretched herself out he decided not to use the blindfold at first. Picking up the flogger he had used on Heather he began to hit her hard with it, knowing it would do little more than tease her. He hit her ass, back, worked around to her breasts, down her stomach, lashed her cock, her legs and finally her pussy. He thought it was a good warm up and he walked back to the table and grabbed a small paddle and gently ran it over her ass cheeks before swatting them hard.

He moved up and down, never hitting the same spot twice and working all over her cheeks and upper thighs. Once they were glowing a nice color he swapped to another stiffer flogger and worked over her body again. He followed the same route he had taken at the start only this time he worked her breasts, cock and pussy longer, seeing that it affected her more.

Moving back to the bench he finally picked up the blindfold and approaching her from behind he placed i over her eyes while nibbling her ear. "Now let's get serious shall we," he purred.

He went back and picked up a large paddle and approached her quietly, waiting a good minute before spanking her hard. He then waited another thirty seconds before doing it again. For ten whole minutes he repeated the process. Spank, wait a varied time then spank again. Sometimes he spanked her several times in quick succession, sometimes he made her wait almost a minute.

Finally he stopped and reached for the dragons tail. He was not sure about this as he had never used it but Keara ha said it would be fine. He lashed out on her back and the hard leather piece cracked on her back and the small tail left a small welt. However her reaction left him in no doubt she was okay. He continued up and down her back and legs again varying his placement and time of his strokes.

Then he moved to her front. He wasn't sure if it was okay to use it here but her reaction would tell him. He hit her breasts a little more gently and then waited to see how she would react.
 
Keara was more than surprised that he actually used certain items on her. There wasn't any doubt that he really wanted to learn different ways to pleasure a person. Yet, she saw the hesitation and felt his uncertainty over how much pain those items would cause. In the end, it did please her to see how well he picked up on how to use them.

At the start she allowed him to do as he wished, mainly letting him get the feel of how each item could be used. There are a few times when she told him if a strike was too harsh, or that he can hit harder. However, about halfway through the process, she couldn't communicate very well as she savored every strike. She danced on the tips of her toes, jerking away from the more harsher bites and growling deeply with need. It has been forever since she let another human do this to her.

Her cock was painfully hard and each tap he did to it or even her pussy, would bring her closer and closer to that edge. When he placed the blindfold on and took her sight, she almost started to beg him right then and there. Then she heard his words about getting serious and she whimpered knowing it wasn't the right time to beg just yet. Even if her cock is drooling and threatening to explode while her pussy seeped it's own juices down her trembling legs.

Keara waited with anticipation of what he would do next, not sure of what to expect until that first smack hit home. She yelped for the first time and gasped while expecting the next one, yet the next one didn't happen right away. For as much as she tried to anticipate the next bite, she ended up yelping or squealing each time and to her, it felt never ending. Once again, she came so close to begging for release, the words were at the tip of her tongue. However, all that escaped were more whimpers until she heard him walk away, assuming he went to find another item.

All her thoughts were so hazy now that she struggled to guess what item he'd use next. Of course she knew all the items there, she did create them after all. But as her body tingled and twitched with excitement, fighting so hard to not climax, she honestly couldn't guess what was left for him to play with. That is until she felt its bite and it caused her to arch her back, hissing from that sharp kiss. Then she knew right away what that last item is and all she could do from that point is trust him.

Words were impossible as he continued to work along her back side, forcing her to dance and writhe with each strike. More and more those strikes told her how much she really did underestimate him, not once expecting him to go through with the the harsher things. Still, he did and she was very proud of him, knowing he would not abuse this situation. Though, when he moved to the front and the leather nipped at her breasts, she couldn't hold back anymore.

“PLEASE.... MASTER..... Allow me to cum.... PLEASE.... I need to cum...Master.”

She started to beg more than Heather did and with more desperation as she tried to arch her back and push her chest out more. Being bound gave her so little movement, yet the gesture and indication for more was very clear.
 
He saw just how much Keara wanted her release and how far she was willing to go to get it. She was literally begging him to allow her to cum, yet at the same time she was holding herself back. He could tell how close she was to exploding. Her juices were literally flowing down the inside of her legs and her cock had swollen up and was bouncing with every movement she made.

He watched as she thrust her breasts out as she begged, still asking for the taste of the whip he held even as she begged for release. He began to realize just how much power he had over her and he whipped her again, lightly, just enough to cause her to feel the sting but not enough to leave any lasting marks.

For a minute he did so before he moved in close and slowly allowed the end to trail along her straining cock as he teased her cheek with his tongue then kissed along her neck. H made his way up to her ear and nibbled on it as he continued to torment her rigid member and then whispered in it.

"You are not allowed to cum yet, not until I say so. No mater what I do you will not cum until I give the word."

Then he moved back and went back to the table and again picked up the light flogger. He returned and began to hit her genitals, making sure to get her cock and pussy well. He saw the straps wrap around her shaft and head and then he came at her from below and they dragged across her dripping lips and hard clit.

He saw the look on her face and knew how hard she was trying not to explode and he judged the moment when he was sure she was so close to the edge. He gave her one last firm hit then again moved up to her and kissed and nibbled her ear. "Now," he commanded her. "Cum for me now."
 
The second she felt his breath touch her face, she stopped begging and only gave soft whimpers, hoping that he'll let her cum. She bucked as much as she could towards the leather, fighting to get any kind of stimulation that make her cum. That hope washed away as his words made their mark and seconds later, the heat of his body was gone. Despite having the need to continue begging, she realized by now that it would do her no good. That he is learning all too quickly and took to being a Master like duck to water, something she didn't expect when he summoned her.

“As you.. wish.. Master...”

She finally managed to say right before she yelped sharply with the first unexpected strike. Each strike afterwards made her melt as she cried out and bucked the air. Each strike also brought her closer and closer to breaking, her cock so swollen and red that it begged all on its own for release. A few times those tails caused her to squirt, though it wasn't much as she had to fight it back.

Never in her life as she allowed a human …. or many demons for that matter..... see her tears. Seb has already seen those tears once, however these ones were more desperate than before. She struggled to not only keep her pussy from cumming, but her cock at the same time. When one would almost break without his permission, it would be a chain reaction. Either one would disappoint her Master and she couldn't have that.

She cried out painfully with his last strike. Her heart was pounding so hard within her ears and her whimpers echoed that she didn't hear him the first time. When she did finally hear him, she screamed out and strained painfully within her binds. Though, that extra bit of pain only made her orgasm harder as her hips thrust up as her cock twitch and exploded. Just like Heather, her juices streamed down her legs to pool on the floor at her feet.
 
He watched and smiled as her whole body quivered as she first seemed not to hear him and then finally with a loud scream of both pleasure and relief she came hard.

Her cock twitched and then erupted in jet after jet of white sticky cream. It was the first time he had seen another cock do so and he found himself fascinated by it, especially as it seemed to go so far without anyone touching it.

Her pussy also overflowed, with her juices streaming down her legs and pooling below her just as Heather's had done. In fact he was sure she made a larger mess. He continued to kiss her and stroke her horns, eliciting more cry's from her and just as the flow from her cock started to stop he wrapped his hand around it and jerked her off a few more times just to make sure she was totally spent.

Finally she was done and she hung limply from her bond's and he caressed her ass as he kissed her neck and shoulders before whispering in her ear.

"I am proud of you my pet. You held out until you were given permission just like a good pet should. I will have to reward you later, but for now when you are able to I want you to come and join Heather and I in bed. I think we have all had enough for now and it is time to sleep."

He left her there to recover and walked over to the bed, moving Heather to one side and getting into the middle. He left enough space for Keara to snuggle in and then he waited for her.
 
There were too many sensations that coursed through Keara and her climax felt like it would never end. He continued to stroke her horns and very tender cock until she couldn't cum anymore. As her cock gave all that it could, it slowly started to shrink and fade as she slipped from reality. Keara barely heard anything he said and listened as he walked off.

She couldn't believe that he would just leave her there like that, not even sticking around to give support or help her down. After he disappeared around the corner, she hung there for a few moments longer, fighting the need to sleep. Eventually and by some miracle, she managed to do it slowly so she wouldn't crash land on the floor. Once she did curl up on the cold floor, the chains all disappeared, along with the toys she had created as her energy was now low. She had used up too much magic and hadn't fed much before they chained Heather up.

Keara may be a demon and is capable of out lasting the mortals, yet when she submits to this extent, it isn't easy for her to just snap out of it. She tends to submit her everything, even to the point of not feeding off her Master during their play time. For Seb just now, she gave more than she has ever given to a mere mortal and the cold floor again her heated and tender body made her realize that.

He never took the blindfold off and neither did she as it just seemed like too much work in that moment. There wasn't any moving around as she laid there and drifted off to sleep, letting her wings wrap around her for warmth. Subconsciously she knew his wishes and it would be wrong to disobey them, but the idea of moving her twitching muscles seemed impossible.

Sometime after she fell into a deep sleep, she subconsciously ported herself to his bed. Though, when he sees her, it would be clear that she didn't crawl into bed as she laid on top of the covers at their feet. Also, she was curled tightly up within her wings and the blindfold still covering her eyes.
 
Seb had waited for Keara to join him and when she hadn't after almost ten minutes he started to get worried. Had he misjudged something? He was just about to get out of bed when she appeared out of thin air at the foot of the bed curled up in the fetal position.

She was back fully in her demon form, wings curled up on her back, her tail wrapped around her and his blindfold still covering her eyes. As he looked he saw her shivering a little and he knew something was terribly wrong.

Hurriedly he got out and grabbed her and moved her into the bed and covered her then got in beside her, hugging her close. She was cold but not that cold and he wondered what could be causing her to shiver so much or indeed why she looked so bad.

He ran through everything he knew about Succubi and what they needed to survive and the main thing was sexual energy. Well with what they had been doing today Keara should have been full to the brim and bursting with energy not looking like this.

Then he had a thought. What if she had not been feeding? He had not given her specific permission to but he had not said she couldn't, Had the silly girl not been taking enough to survive?

Thinking hard he looked at her. Well he was her master and he was not going to let her suffer like this. It had been his mistake to leave her dangling in restraints without checking to make sure she was okay in the first place and to make sure she was feeding enough.

Pulling the blindfold off he gently gathered her head and then leaned down and kissed her trying to will his energy into her. He didn't know if it would work, but he knew he had a hell of a lot of pent up sexual energy and he would give it all to her if it would help her survive. If she did they were going to have a long talk as well, but first he had to make her well again.
 
Heather groaned a little with all the movement and rolled over in her sleep, though this also teased with the waking world of her dreams. On the other hand, Keara could only whimper as he positioned her sore body, which only caused her to shiver more. Eventually, the warmth from him and the blanket and at first she couldn't wake up enough to respond to it.

Slowly she felt the kissing and more so the worried vibes she was receiving. Also, she felt the energy that he tried to force on her, almost as if he wanted her to feed. Truth of the matter is she didn't like feeding off her Masters, a couple of times it had a harsh ending, a hard lesson she learned so long ago. In cases like this though, it had more to do with survival rather than rational thinking.

In reality a little bit of rest and she would heal up just fine, may take a little longer than normal is all. Then later she would have fed on the other humans as they went out and about. Instincts had a different way of planning and the more she felt his persistence, the hungrier she had gotten.


Ever so slowly she woke more and he could feel her feeding off him while she softly returned his kiss. She reached up with one arm and pulled him in for a deeper kiss, not really intentionally being greedy, though after not feeding for a few hours, it was difficult not to be.
 
Back
Top