The new Naked Party Thread.

Slow down and watch where you're crashing that broom. :rose: :kiss:

Well, the sprain turned out to be a broken bone in my foot. They wanted to slap a second walking boot on my foot and a cast on the broken leg, then put me on crutches with a ruptured tendon and torn ligament in my thumb.

Needless to say, I declined.

Message to Molly;
Do not try and fly VFR in fog !

Good to know.

Well, the sprain turned out to be a broken bone in my foot. They wanted to slap a second walking boot on my foot and a cast on the broken leg, then put me on crutches with a ruptured tendon and torn ligament in my thumb.

Needless to say, I declined.

Which of the Gods did you piss off? Man, your luck is worse than mine and that is saying something. Hurry up and heal. I miss your cute naked ass buzzing around on that broom already.

Get a walker, it's more user friendly or a wheelchair. Wheelchairs are sexy or so I'm told by some of the ladies I know. Them electric scooters are fun but with your luck you'd get run over by a semi. :eek:

:rose: :kiss: Get well soon.

Which of the Gods did you piss off? Man, your luck is worse than mine and that is saying something. Hurry up and heal. I miss your cute naked ass buzzing around on that broom already.

Get a walker, it's more user friendly or a wheelchair. Wheelchairs are sexy or so I'm told by some of the ladies I know. Them electric scooters are fun but with your luck you'd get run over by a semi. :eek:

I concur about the electric cart thing; I have one.

Fuck wheelchairs.
Fuck walkers.
Fuck scooters.
Fuck crutches.

I finished the 2-year renovation of my home and put a turkey dinner to die for on my table for the family on T day. All with my injuries on full ignore.

This is a skill my husband dearly needs to learn.

Fuck wheelchairs.
Fuck walkers.
Fuck scooters.
Fuck crutches.

I finished the 2-year renovation of my home and put a turkey dinner to die for on my table for the family on T day. All with my injuries on full ignore.

OH, Molly, do please try not to make us laugh quite so hard ?
PS. Jolly good for you. :rose:

Fuck wheelchairs.
Fuck walkers.
Fuck scooters.
Fuck crutches.

Trust me Molly... someday you will feel every single broken bone, every sore joint, every torn ligament.... I have total knee replacement coming in January ...put it off till I can't walk anymore. Listen to your doctor...take care of your body...it's the only one we get...except for the cool new parts they can put into you...:heart::rose:

Trust me Molly... someday you will feel every single broken bone, every sore joint, every torn ligament.... I have total knee replacement coming in January ...put it off till I can't walk anymore. Listen to your doctor...take care of your body...it's the only one we get...except for the cool new parts they can put into you...:heart::rose:

Have you considered a tattoo'd ZIP over the scar - just of interest ?
I saw one the other day and it looked damned good.
PS. Good Luck

Have you considered a tattoo'd ZIP over the scar - just of interest ?
I saw one the other day and it looked damned good.
PS. Good Luck

Uhmm No! LOL ...The surgeon is not using staples thank God. And the incision will be much smaller than they used to be. Thank you Dragon...it's kind of freaking me out!:heart:

Uhmm No! LOL ...The surgeon is not using staples thank God. And the incision will be much smaller than they used to be. Thank you Dragon...it's kind of freaking me out!:heart:

I had both my knees done back in the very early 70's. The scares were horrendous but with time they have faded almost from sight. Jumping out of a burning helicopter doing 80 knots about 60 feet off the ground is never advisable but when it is on fire and the pilots are dead it is a good alternative.

It's not nearly as bad as it sounds. Uh, the knee surgery, not the burning helicopter thing. :rose::kiss:

I had both my knees done back in the very early 70's. The scares were horrendous but with time they have faded almost from sight. Jumping out of a burning helicopter doing 80 knots about 60 feet off the ground is never advisable but when it is on fire and the pilots are dead it is a good alternative.

It's not nearly as bad as it sounds. Uh, the knee surgery, not the burning helicopter thing. :rose::kiss:

Ah, yes.
I can imagine that the need to get out, away from the fire, is at the top of the "To Do" list.

Care for a glass of something ?
Rolf, would you please refresh the glasses ?

I am sorry that you had to go through that.:heart: I know that I will be okay. I am still not happy about it.

I am sorry that you had to go through that.:heart: I know that I will be okay. I am still not happy about it.

If you haven't already done so, try and contact Lynn.
She may have a few hints for you.

Glass of something restorative perhaps ?

Aw, you're cute. I've been on this earth well over half a century. I grew up on a farm--doing hard work kids today would never be able to grasp. I've worked with broken hands, feet and arms. I've been trampled by cattle and horses and been caught in tornadoes. I've had a car wreck and broken my neck and facial bones. This is my second broken leg.

Trust me when I say, I already feel the miles every day. I just refuse to roll over with it. it's not in my nature.

I'm sorry for your pain, though. Good luck and don't put it off too long. Once you get your new joint, you'll wonder why you waited so long.

Aw, you're cute. I've been on this earth well over half a century. I grew up on a farm--doing hard work kids today would never be able to grasp. I've worked with broken hands, feet and arms. I've been trampled by cattle and horses and been caught in tornadoes. I've had a car wreck and broken my neck and facial bones. This is my second broken leg.

Trust me when I say, I already feel the miles every day. I just refuse to roll over with it. it's not in my nature.

I'm sorry for your pain, though. Good luck and don't put it off too long. Once you get your new joint, you'll wonder why you waited so long.

Wow...quite a life you have had! I don't whine or cry either...but sometimes things are bad! Hope you heal okay....sending prayers.:rose:

Wow...quite a life you have had! I don't whine or cry either...but sometimes things are bad! Hope you heal okay....sending prayers.:rose:

When times get bad, I get pissed. Heaven help those who cross me during such times.

She's everywhere, everywhere, everywhere....

:D

Cabin fever. Do you know they actually suspended the postal service on the west side of my state? I've never known that to happen. Ever.

We have a society of wimps, I fear.

Cabin fever. Do you know they actually suspended the postal service on the west side of my state? I've never known that to happen. Ever.

Ah well, yuh see, it's all 'elph & safety, innit ?

Olaf, do you have any straw or something; my Dragon is suffering in the cold. . . .

Our post people, male and female, are still delivering in shorts. It gives my ancient knees the wobbles everytime I see them striding through the snow.

Our post people, male and female, are still delivering in shorts. It gives my ancient knees the wobbles everytime I see them striding through the snow.

I understand that they put on an extra Tee-shirt up round Newcastle. . . .

Ah well, yuh see, it's all 'elph & safety, innit ?

Olaf, do you have any straw or something; my Dragon is suffering in the cold. . . .

Ah, but those stalwart lads (and lasses) were supposed to deliver no matter the weather. I won't even describe the issues facing our children who are now taught that it's not necessary to show up or apply effort.

My childhood was one of hard work and hard play, no matter how bad the weather. We had a blast and the livestock never suffered. Ah, life.

Now there is a few stalwart lads and lasses.

Back