hmm a little naughty..humour me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if you're not going to take the chance, I'm not waiting around.

*I slide a finger inside fang's pussy, feeling her clench around me.*

So, babydoll. Do you want my cock in your pussy? Or your ass?

*i whimper and writhe against your fingers moaning softly tightening around your finger*

my pussy noone's ever been in my ass daddy

*i whimper and writhe against your fingers moaning softly tightening around your finger*

my pussy noone's ever been in my ass daddy

I run a finger over your ass, grinning as you shiver.

"We might just have to do something about that. Another time. For now, I think your pussy is begging for some attention."

I pull out my cock and rub it against the entrance to your pussy, feeling the heat even as I barely touch you.

"Beg, babydoll. Beg to be fucked."

kneeling down with my cock standing straight out....guiding it towards your perfectly shaped angel mouth....

*my lips parting around your cock swirling my tongue around your swollen head. suckling sliding you deeper into my mouth tight around you...my tongue tracing against every vein...my moans vibrating against your shaft.*

I run a finger over your ass, grinning as you shiver.

"We might just have to do something about that. Another time. For now, I think your pussy is begging for some attention."

I pull out my cock and rub it against the entrance to your pussy, feeling the heat even as I barely touch you.

"Beg, babydoll. Beg to be fucked."

sliding my head back breifly to lower my eyes a little embaressed as i whimper

"Pleaseee please fuck my tight pussy daddy please"

moving my body forward a little sliding the tip back into my mouth eagerly sucking danno's cock*

sliding my head back breifly to lower my eyes a little embaressed as i whimper

"Pleaseee please fuck my tight pussy daddy please"

moving my body forward a little sliding the tip back into my mouth eagerly sucking danno's cock*

*stands off to the side stroking himself, wondering if you require any additional assistance*

*stands off to the side stroking himself, wondering if you require any additional assistance*

*looks up at you slipping danno's cock out of my mouth as he seems uninterested and offers my mouth to you. my eyes cock hungry licking my lips*

*looks up at you slipping danno's cock out of my mouth as he seems uninterested and offers my mouth to you. my eyes cock hungry licking my lips*

*guides the head to the tip of your mouth so you can get a little taste of the precum that's already collected watching you*

hmmm we'll see about that....thrusting my cock into your mouth at the same time as you're taking another cock....

*guides the head to the tip of your mouth so you can get a little taste of the precum that's already collected watching you*

i flick my tongue out tasting your precum

hmmm we'll see about that....thrusting my cock into your mouth at the same time as you're taking another cock....

i look up wide eyed as 2 cocks are forced into my mouth stretching my lips around both shaft my tongue flicking out

i flick my tongue out tasting your precum

i look up wide eyed as 2 cocks are forced into my mouth stretching my lips around both shaft my tongue flicking out

grabbing you by the hair and thrusting in and out of your mouth...

I take my cock out and stroke it nice and slow as I watch you take 2 big cocks:kiss:

grabbing you by the hair and thrusting in and out of your mouth...

choking as you force into my mouth and throat tight around you. my tongue sliding around both the cocks. trying to suck you both.

I take my cock out and stroke it nice and slow as I watch you take 2 big cocks:kiss:

i look over at you watching you stroking yourself watching us

choking as you force into my mouth and throat tight around you. my tongue sliding around both the cocks. trying to suck you both.

I come up behind you & spear you in that nice wet, moist,hot pussy that is just waiting to be taken.

both of us thrusting so hard at the same time...deep into your throat...

*decides that since your pussy is now apparently unoccupied that you might as well have something hard and stiff in there .... sits down on the bed, pulls you over to him and down on his cock so you can ride him reverse cowgirl and continue to suck on danno99's cock at the same time*

I come up behind you & spear you in that nice wet, moist,hot pussy that is just waiting to be taken.

both of us thrusting so hard at the same time...deep into your throat...

i gasp against danno&rowen's cocks gagging on them my saliva covering over your cocks... sucking hard sliding my head back and forth

my moans vibrating against cocks as prince thrusts into my tight pussy my cunt clenching tight around you

As you are getting filled, I'm stroking harder and harder.......

i gasp against danno&rowen's cocks gagging on them my saliva covering over your cocks... sucking hard sliding my head back and forth

my moans vibrating against cocks as prince thrusts into my tight pussy my cunt clenching tight around you

take us deep you little angel face slut......

*starts fondling your breasts, since no one seems to be doing that yet .... squeezing them in my hands, playing with the nipples*

FUCK; I'm about to blow where do you want it?/ On your ass, inyou or all over your back??????? You filthy little tart!!!!!!!!!

Mmmm, I think it's time to coat our little cumslut in some nice, hot loads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back