StackeyDreams...of Teasing You..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah I see!!! I think you meant Stackey, too, but we'll let it go ..

Well there's actually quite a few bits that I like to have kissed. You can try them all, see which one works best!
Lol...I hate damn auto correct!

Well don't click on that bottom link on my signature then. Because that's what would be poking your behind when I was kissing that spot right up behind your ear. My hands would move to your hips and pull you back against my hardening cock. I might even growl in your ear!

oooo growling too huh? :)

The best place to be kissed. OK, not the best. Second best.

agreed :)

rats!!!!!!!

Lol...in response to lovely Ms. Stanley's inability to load up her gif of her naughtiness this morning..

Lol...I hate damn auto correct!

:D :D "Thats OK, He can call me "Flower" if he waaannnts to." ;)

nice thread :D

Thanks!

After the wine in front of the crackling fire, you take my glass and set it down....The house is dark and quiet. We are both naked, side by side, letting our fingertips roam across each others skin. You wrap your strong arms around me and roll me on top of you...straddling you. You place your hands on my face and bring my mouth to yours. We share a slow, deep, passionate kiss. Our tongues exploring, nibbling each others lips. Chest to chest, our skin pressed together.......Our mouths move to each others necks.....our breaths become heavier as we kiss and suck the sensitive flesh. Your cock is rock hard....My pussy drenched and puffy....Longing for your entry. You reach your hands down, grabbing my ass and guiding your cock head to my slippery entrance.

"oooohhhhhh", I moan softly. You feel my hot breath in your ear as I sink down over your shaft....slowly, deeper, deeper. We savor the feeling. You moan back...into my ear. "mmmmmmmmmm, your so wet." you whisper. "so tight" You hear my breath catch in your ear when your cock reaches full depth. "You feel so good," I whisper to you, as I gently kiss and suck on your earlobe. "mmmmmmmmm"

Oh boy. This is gonna be trouble. Reading and looking at the gif is gonna cause a mess.

Last edited:
After the wine in front of the crackling fire, you take my glass and set it down....The house is dark and quiet. We are both naked, side by side, letting our fingertips roam across each others skin. You wrap your strong arms around me and roll me on top of you...straddling you. You place your hands on my face and bring my mouth to yours. We share a slow, deep, passionate kiss. Our tongues exploring, nibbling each others lips. Chest to chest, our skin pressed together.......Our mouths move to each others necks.....our breaths become heavier as we kiss and suck the sensitive flesh. Your cock is rock hard....My pussy drenched and puffy....Longing for your entry. You reach your hands down, grabbing my ass and guiding your cock head to my slippery entrance.

"oooohhhhhh", I moan softly. You feel my hot breath in your ear as I sink down over your shaft....slowly, deeper, deeper. We savor the feeling. You moan back...into my ear. "mmmmmmmmmm, your so wet." you whisper. "so tight" You hear my breath catch in your ear when your cock reaches full depth. "You feel so good," I whisper to you, as I gently kiss and suck on your earlobe. "mmmmmmmmm"
The soft whoosh of your breath over my ears sends a chill down my spine and finds its way to my cock, now completely embedded inside you. You start to slowly raise your hips to begin stroking me, but my hands on your ass stop you. "No", I whisper as my turn my head to face you for a moment. "Keep me inside. I want to feel your pussy knead me again."

A small, sweet smile spreads across your red lips. You laugh softly and seductively and tell me, "Mmmmmmm, I love watching your face as I do this.....". Wave after wave of pressure surrounds my cock, starting at the base just at your lips, and then traveling all the way up my shaft toward the back most recesses of your pussy. It taxes my self control to simply stay still while buried so completely in you, but that control is rewarded with the most amazing pleasure as the ripples of pressure in the walls of your pussy stroke my throbbing cock in a way that a mouth or a hand simply can't. My arms warp around you, pulling you tightly down on top of me. Your hair teases my face, spilling softly over it but my nose nuzzles through to reveal your neck and the side of your face hovering over me. My lips softly glide over your neck, opening and then closing softly, puckering a small amount of flesh between them, sucking gently on it and slightly pulling it further between my lips before doing it again in a new spot. The soft low, purring moan I hear from you is a sound that never ceases to arouse me even more. It's a sound you'd never expect a woman to make, especially not such a beautiful, sexy, and deliciously feminine one. But hearing it tells me that you are completely alive. Your skin, your body, your mind, your imagination, ..... your soul, all are alive and aware and absorbing the passion and then returning it all back to me.

My lips on your neck alternate between nibbling you and then parting to reveal my teeth, which now get their turn to tease your skin, letting you know that they're about to embrace you in their own way before taking you between them and and gently biting, sending a different chill throughout your body. As that chill subsides, they relinquish their gentle grip on your skin and allow my lips another turn at sending their unique chill throughout you again. Lips and teeth alternate, teasing your neck. With each of those chills, I feel a change in the waves massaging my cock, as though there was a direct connection from your neck to your pussy. In a strange way, it seems like I can almost control your pussy by how I taste, nibble, bite and devour your neck, seemingly commanding it to tell your pussy exactly what I want from it at any moment.

As the pleasure building in my cock nears a critical level, I free your neck from my control. It's too early to cum and I still want you to have control of my body, using it to excite yourself however you wish. I want to receive my greatest pleasure, seeing you pleasure yourself with me. That you allow yourself to be so free and show me the most inner you, inhibitions completely shed, is the most erotic thing a man can be given by a woman. And it's a gift I treasure more than any.

Gently taking your cheeks in my hands, I draw your face to mine, forehead to forehead. Almost inaudibly, I tell you, "You're performing magic on me, sweetie. But now I need to envelop you as well", my hands tracing the sides of your hips as I speak, studying their curves. I didn't quite know where to suggest we go next, but feeling your hips like that, sensing their shape, and knowing how my eyes love how perfect they are, I tell you, "On all fours. I want to slide into you from behind".

As you dismount me, I see my cock glisten in the dim light, your wetness covering me. As you present your ass to me, I approach you, gently rub my hands over your cheeks and again over your hips. What a marvelous treat for my eyes, I think as my cock momentarily enters the lower edge of my peripheral vision before disappearing slowly between your spread lips. I lean over your back, supporting myself with one arm but wrapping the other around your body, trapping your tits beneath it. For a few moments, my cock slides slowly, but firmly in and out of you, building up another wave of pleasure and taking me again closer to release than I want to be right now.

I again return my cock into your receptive pussy. Through your hair, my mouth finds your ear and groans, "It might look like I'm in control, but I'm not. I'm helpless and under your power. Take my cock, my body, use them. I'm at your mercy, feeling your ass caressing my hips and belly, your clit tickling my balls like this". I draw a slow, long, deep breath and continue. "But, even with me above, and around you, like this, you control what I feel. Do with, and to, me as you wish, baby. Slam yourself into my cock. Buck me off of you so you can ride me. Tell my mouth to embrace, suckle, and consume your body. Anything."

Momentarily unsure if the "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...." from your lips is uncertainty at how to proceed or if you know how and are anticipating how it will feel, I learn the answer a moment later."

:kiss:

Ok, another test to see if this works. :)

http://s28.photobucket.com/user/stackeyd/slideshow/

Yay!! It worked!!

My pervy, super naughty slide show of this mornings fun :devil:

Super naughty indeed. Would love to help with the cleanup. Tasty, I am sure.
attachment.php

Mouthwatering.

thank you :)

Mercy!!! How are you sexy?

Im good now :D how are you?

Mmmmm.....baby....you look soooo delicious!! I'd love to have a taste of your creamy sweetness!!!

mmmm, that would feel so nice.

Oh boy. This is gonna be trouble. Reading and looking at the gif is gonna cause a mess.

trouble is my middle name :devil:

Super naughty indeed. Would love to help with the cleanup. Tasty, I am sure.
attachment.php

Oh yes!! Im sure you would do a fantastic job!

The soft whoosh of your breath over my ears sends a chill down my spine and finds its way to my cock, now completely embedded inside you. You start to slowly raise your hips to begin stroking me, but my hands on your ass stop you. "No", I whisper as my turn my head to face you for a moment. "Keep me inside. I want to feel your pussy knead me again."

A small, sweet smile spreads across your red lips. You laugh softly and seductively and tell me, "Mmmmmmm, I love watching your face as I do this.....". Wave after wave of pressure surrounds my cock, starting at the base just at your lips, and then traveling all the way up my shaft toward the back most recesses of your pussy. It taxes my self control to simply stay still while buried so completely in you, but that control is rewarded with the most amazing pleasure as the ripples of pressure in the walls of your pussy stroke my throbbing cock in a way that a mouth or a hand simply can't. My arms warp around you, pulling you tightly down on top of me. Your hair teases my face, spilling softly over it but my nose nuzzles through to reveal your neck and the side of your face hovering over me. My lips softly glide over your neck, opening and then closing softly, puckering a small amount of flesh between them, sucking gently on it and slightly pulling it further between my lips before doing it again in a new spot. The soft low, purring moan I hear from you is a sound that never ceases to arouse me even more. It's a sound you'd never expect a woman to make, especially not such a beautiful, sexy, and deliciously feminine one. But hearing it tells me that you are completely alive. Your skin, your body, your mind, your imagination, ..... your soul, all are alive and aware and absorbing the passion and then returning it all back to me.

My lips on your neck alternate between nibbling you and then parting to reveal my teeth, which now get their turn to tease your skin, letting you know that they're about to embrace you in their own way before taking you between them and and gently biting, sending a different chill throughout your body. As that chill subsides, they relinquish their gentle grip on your skin and allow my lips another turn at sending their unique chill throughout you again. Lips and teeth alternate, teasing your neck. With each of those chills, I feel a change in the waves massaging my cock, as though there was a direct connection from your neck to your pussy. In a strange way, it seems like I can almost control your pussy by how I taste, nibble, bite and devour your neck, seemingly commanding it to tell your pussy exactly what I want from it at any moment.

As the pleasure building in my cock nears a critical level, I free your neck from my control. It's too early to cum and I still want you to have control of my body, using it to excite yourself however you wish. I want to receive my greatest pleasure, seeing you pleasure yourself with me. That you allow yourself to be so free and show me the most inner you, inhibitions completely shed, is the most erotic thing a man can be given by a woman. And it's a gift I treasure more than any.

Gently taking your cheeks in my hands, I draw your face to mine, forehead to forehead. Almost inaudibly, I tell you, "You're performing magic on me, sweetie. But now I need to envelop you as well", my hands tracing the sides of your hips as I speak, studying their curves. I didn't quite know where to suggest we go next, but feeling your hips like that, sensing their shape, and knowing how my eyes love how perfect they are, I tell you, "On all fours. I want to slide into you from behind".

As you dismount me, I see my cock glisten in the dim light, your wetness covering me. As you present your ass to me, I approach you, gently rub my hands over your cheeks and again over your hips. What a marvelous treat for my eyes, I think as my cock momentarily enters the lower edge of my peripheral vision before disappearing slowly between your spread lips. I lean over your back, supporting myself with one arm but wrapping the other around your body, trapping your tits beneath it. For a few moments, my cock slides slowly, but firmly in and out of you, building up another wave of pleasure and taking me again closer to release than I want to be right now.

I again return my cock into your receptive pussy. Through your hair, my mouth finds your ear and groans, "It might look like I'm in control, but I'm not. I'm helpless and under your power. Take my cock, my body, use them. I'm at your mercy, feeling your ass caressing my hips and belly, your clit tickling my balls like this". I draw a slow, long, deep breath and continue. "But, even with me above, and around you, like this, you control what I feel. Do with, and to, me as you wish, baby. Slam yourself into my cock. Buck me off of you so you can ride me. Tell my mouth to embrace, suckle, and consume your body. Anything."

Momentarily unsure if the "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...." from your lips is uncertainty at how to proceed or if you know how and are anticipating how it will feel, I learn the answer a moment later."

:kiss:

WOW!!!!!!......JUST WOWW!!!

This is one of the most sensually erotic pieces of writing that I have had the pleasure to read in some time!! :) Just outstanding!!! Thank you so much for continuing!

There is not one of my senses that has gone without maximum stimulation from my incredible lover. It is as if my entire body....pussy, breasts, thighs, skin and even my eyes and hair are about to erupt into an amazing orgasm. I find myself unable to speak. I just feel.......your warm breath moving the soft, downy hairs on my skin, the deep quiver my nerves send down the center of my back as your teeth and lips suck and bite at my flesh; your sensual words as they enter my ear, stimulating even my eardrum as you whisper to me; my nipple between your fingers as your arm holds me tight;the mingling sweat as it forms between our hot bodies. Every inch of my body is awake and sensing you, drinking you in. I feel the slightest move and every twitch your cock makes deep inside my pussy. We are both so close. We remain still, eyes closed, our bodies speaking to each other without words.

"I want to kiss you." I whisper after a few moments. You withdraw and sit on the soft rug, leaning your back against the couch. You take my hand and I straddle you and lower myself upon you as you position your cock for re-entry. As you sink back into the depths of my snug tunnel, our faces meet. I press my forehead to yours and look deep into your eyes. We are connected at such a deep and spiritual level. Our lips touch, softy at first, then deep passionate kissing erupts. Our breath becomes heavier between, as I begin to move up and down your incredible shaft. My warm fluids squeeze out around you and stream down the center of your balls. The pace increases. You reach your hands up and move my hair back from my sweaty brow. You hold my reddened cheeks in your hands, your thumb enters my mouth. I look into your eyes, feeling my orgasm begin to build again. I know I will not be able to hold back any longer. My breath catches, my face reddening even more. I stop with you deep inside and my pussy begins to contract tightly in waves around you...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back