Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somehow I don't think that had anything to do with him logging off Hester :)

Courtesy of switchbitches' posting.........

The daddy dynamic carries a stronger emotional weight for me,it is more than submission, I am his owned little girl. Daddy takes responsibility, cares and he uses as he chooses. And he chooses to make his dirty little girl do all the things she knows she shouldn't but really wants to. With daddy I can take it like a big girl.

I am a father in real life, and understand the responsibility and care required in the actual dad/daughter relationship. Taking that a step farther and adding a young woman who is compelled to be with me in that capacity.....while my ability to be many things for her is always loving and nurturing.........But as switchbitch said so well........"his dirty little girl to do all the things she knows she shouldn't..... but really wants to"........is from where my lust rages.......my hunger dwells........seeing how her conflict between should and should not, fuels her choices.......escalates her lust.....and in doing so our mutual passion becomes the champion........:rose:

Last edited:

I am a father in real life, and understand the responsibility and care required in the actual dad/daughter relationship. Taking that a step farther and adding a young woman who is compelled to be with me in that capacity.....while my ability to be many things for her is always loving and nurturing.........But as switchbitch said so well........"his dirty little girl to do all the things she knows she shouldn't..... but really wants to"........is from where my lust rages.......my hunger dwells........seeing how her conflict between should and should not, fuels her choices.......escalates her lust.....and in doing so our mutual passion becomes the champion........:rose:

This is just beautiful, GS .... :kiss:

PERFECT!

Hmmm.....seems Hester has taken the plunge and experimented with Daddy, somehow I had a feeling it would not be long before she gave in to the urge to find out ;)

Thank you that is beautiful. Your words triggered thoughts and memories, a certain scent in the back of my nose, musky and dark it sends me down to that dark corner of my mind were I am most alive.How I love it when daddy opens the door to that place where anything is allowed/demanded/expected.That nervous, excited twisting in the pit of my stomach, and the sudden rush of moisture between my thighs bringing the twitchy shy feeling when he makes me confront just who I am.:eek::devil:

Thank you that is beautiful. Your words triggered thoughts and memories, a certain scent in the back of my nose, musky and dark it sends me down to that dark corner of my mind were I am most alive.How I love it when daddy opens the door to that place where anything is allowed/demanded/expected.That nervous, excited twisting in the pit of my stomach, and the sudden rush of moisture between my thighs bringing the twitchy shy feeling when he makes me confront just who I am.:eek::devil:

Wow...........how many thoughts and visions can you put in such few words.

Yes you are so right....your senses aroused....past memories are never erased......old triggers always are the new beginnings of falling into the dark abyss.......

As you so accurately said........"when daddy opens the door to that place where anything is allowed"........expectations and demands are all but limitations as the doors hinges creak.........it is the license to do the darkest of acts......the compulsion to stand at the edge and leap into the darkness......

Wow...........how many thoughts and visions can you put in such few words.

Yes you are so right....your senses aroused....past memories are never erased......old triggers always are the new beginnings of falling into the dark abyss.......

As you so accurately said........"when daddy opens the door to that place where anything is allowed"........expectations and demands are all but limitations as the doors hinges creak.........it is the license to do the darkest of acts......the compulsion to stand at the edge and leap into the darkness......

yeessssssssssss

Gotta give this a bump, surprised to see it slipped from the first page :eek:

Older men

I have little experiance with older men,infact I have ittle experiance period!
but I do have some very naughty thoughts,ideas and fantasy's which I hoe to try out one day....any guys out there drive a truck?*LOL*

No clue how you inspired him Hester.......but I know you have given me a few ideas :D

Just sayin :p

Oh yes........you have inspired some...........rather fun scenes...........in my head..........;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back