Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn! Never mind, damsels are more trustworthy, they stay in towers and don't go off to fight wars like knights do ;)

Nah... we're the ones plotting the wars and winning them and letting the boys think that they did :D

Knights in White Satin?

reminds me of a song, and I don't know about satin. I'd rather you be in the satin so I can run my hands over your body and feel them slide.

Voilà

exactly, taking care of the ladies ;)

So that's what they call it now? :rolleyes:

I admit, you lost me now :)

one is to bind the other to lift I am just learning them.

the Flogging cuff is a way to bind the wrists but done is such a way that all of the pressure is not left on the wrist but distributed through the hand and wrist.

the Flexible strap replaces the need for those $100 swings it makes a wide strap out of a thinner rope that can be used to hold the thighs.

[
Lol mmm i guess lol so where you want me apart me on your pole;)

Well I guess the best place for a flogging is on your hands and knees on the floor isn't it ;)

With the lack of a dungeon to use :D

Really, a flogger in each hand would make for a nice picture!

Well I guess the best place for a flogging is on your hands and knees on the floor isn't it ;)

who needs a dungeon when a few well placed I hooks and 1/2 inch nylon rope is all you need. that reminds me if you you will excuse me for a little while I need to prepare my new rope to be boiled.

Mmm yes bu you forgot were in a fantasy lounge so we make the decor and so if you want a dungeon clic and voila ;) yummy my eyes fill with lust and excitement face at the unknown. I'm all yours I put my will and control in your hands the time of the play;)

Mmm yes bu you forgot were in a fantasy lounge so we make the decor and so if you want a dungeon clic and voila ;) yummy my eyes fill with lust and excitement face at the unknown. I'm all yours I put my will and control in your hands the time of the play;)

wow, damn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back