Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, you have to rig it so it'll shut the top of the lgihter, ((and thus the flame)) once it takes flight, otherwise you'll be in my current situation....

I've heard of condoms breaking.... but never thought I'd be picking up a hundred different pieces at once....

Hey a warm welcome to Kitsune_Kun, Am glad to hear you started practicing on the little plastic army guys first, otherwise it could have been very messy.

Verbiwhore said:
Hey a warm welcome to Kitsune_Kun, Am glad to hear you started practicing on the little plastic army guys first, otherwise it could have been very messy.

Very messy indeed. and thanks for teh welcome

*shouting at cat* little latex peices are not chew toys!....

midwestyankee said:
But what if it was a recording of a live demonstration of a fuckwad actually talking his SO into doing anal for the first time during a threesome with his cousin?
Possibly. If there's a goat involved.

I stupidly just put bleach based cleaner on our enamel bath and now it's fucking yellow instead of white.

My fiance and I finally found an outdoor location to get married... And it's only 10-15 minutes from the reception hall. :)

The funny thing is that neither one of us knew that this place even existed before a couple of the photographers she checked out recommended it.

Phaedre said:
I stupidly just put bleach based cleaner on our enamel bath and now it's fucking yellow instead of white.

{{phaedre}}

i can only offer you hugs and....ohhh...chocolate?

silverwhisper said:
could it be that she creeps us out? :>

ed

She creeps you out too?

And well it is the month of Halloween.

[sighs]

I'll go in search of a non-creepy Halloweenesque AV.

yes, yank's comment re: your av. was there another comment of his that would be germaine? or for that matter, tito? :D

ed

silverwhisper said:
yes, yank's comment re: your av. was there another comment of his that would be germaine? or for that matter, tito? :D

ed

Okay, I must be blind, because I don't see a single comment by Yank, in this thread at least, about this particular AV of mine.

no, it's me being blind b/c it's BG's comment i was looking at, not yank's.

mea culpa.

[is abashed]

ed

silverwhisper said:
no, it's me being blind b/c it's BG's comment i was looking at, not yank's.

mea culpa.

[is abashed]

ed

I'm so going to hurt you...badly.

For a full five minutes now you have had me wondering if I was losing my flipping mind.

[steals Silver's trout]

[starts to buffet him about the head]

awww...darnit...you just look too cute when your abashed to do that.

but then again

[trout-smack]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back