tiny_tits journal and random thoughts

Answering the question, "the right man can make a good girl become a bad girl in the bedroom"

;)

It would be great if you'd start up new pic and video threads too. :D

Okay, I've sent the following PM to Garnate.

Hail to the all powerful HT mod
Can you change a thread title for me, or do I need to go to Laurel?

After 8 months, I'm about to reboot my 'How a good girl can become a bad girl in the bedroom', but that's no longer the topic.

I would be forever grateful for it to be renamed "tiny_tits journal and random thoughts"

Okay, I've sent the following PM to Garnate.

Hail to the all powerful HT mod
Can you change a thread title for me, or do I need to go to Laurel?

After 8 months, I'm about to reboot my 'How a good girl can become a bad girl in the bedroom', but that's no longer the topic.

I would be forever grateful for it to be renamed "tiny_tits journal and random thoughts"

Perhaps you could just start a new thread, revamped and under the new name you've indicated.

I'm sure all the folks following this thread will subscribe, and you could include a link to this thread in your signature.

I think for those who are a tad "hesitant" it is primarily a confidence issue. From an old fart I can say with confidence that as your ENJOYMENT of sex increases so does your self-esteem and your confidence. Sometimes this never happens because the person you're with doesn't want it but I'm hoping that is NOT the case on the average. From all the feedback I've received from the TRY THIS thread the entire relationship is tremendously enhanced as the woman begins to have faith in her ability to enjoy and orgasm much quicker and easier. As the confidence grows so does a woman's feeling of (big surprise sometimes) being a sexual creature and from there an increased closeness and trust with the partner.

Overall it is a GREAT ride if you just loosen YOUR OWN reins now and then.

It has definitely helped our relationship. It was originally intended to just spice things up a bit, but for me it has changed my whole outlook on sex. It used to be that it was all about his pleasure and now it is about mine too.
This thread is the best thing ever, cause in my 25 years of having sex I have never felt like this.
My relationship with my DH has changed for the better, we were always close, but now it's like we've hit a new level.
Thank you soooooo much! Not really sure how I found this site but I am so thankful. My husband tried this last night and these were the best orgasms I have ever had.
My husband tried this last night and this was the best orgasms I have ever had. ...
My sexual confidence grew, he loved doing it to me and seeing my reactions. Now we're having sex almost every night and I have an average of 8-10 orgasms a night.
We are in our 40s and thought we had one of the best sex lives out there but OH BOY were we wrong! We are REALLY enjoying it now, thanks to finding this thread.
I will have to say that is was way more intense than I ever imagined!! THANKS again!!!

Perhaps you could just start a new thread, revamped and under the new name you've indicated.

I'm sure all the folks following this thread will subscribe, and you could include a link to this thread in your signature.

Thought about that, but ive already written so much of my past here, I would rather make an index to direct new Litsters to already answered questions, an FAQ if you will.

I think for those who are a tad "hesitant" it is primarily a confidence issue. From an old fart I can say with confidence that as your ENJOYMENT of sex increases so does your self-esteem and your confidence. Sometimes this never happens because the person you're with doesn't want it but I'm hoping that is NOT the case on the average. From all the feedback I've received from the TRY THIS thread the entire relationship is tremendously enhanced as the woman begins to have faith in her ability to enjoy and orgasm much quicker and easier. As the confidence grows so does a woman's feeling of (big surprise sometimes) being a sexual creature and from there an increased closeness and trust with the partner.

Overall it is a GREAT ride if you just loosen YOUR OWN reins now and then.

It has definitely helped our relationship. It was originally intended to just spice things up a bit, but for me it has changed my whole outlook on sex. It used to be that it was all about his pleasure and now it is about mine too.
This thread is the best thing ever, cause in my 25 years of having sex I have never felt like this.
My relationship with my DH has changed for the better, we were always close, but now it's like we've hit a new level.
Thank you soooooo much! Not really sure how I found this site but I am so thankful. My husband tried this last night and these were the best orgasms I have ever had.
My husband tried this last night and this was the best orgasms I have ever had. ...
My sexual confidence grew, he loved doing it to me and seeing my reactions. Now we're having sex almost every night and I have an average of 8-10 orgasms a night.
We are in our 40s and thought we had one of the best sex lives out there but OH BOY were we wrong! We are REALLY enjoying it now, thanks to finding this thread.
I will have to say that is was way more intense than I ever imagined!! THANKS again!!!

What?

lol, yes I was wondering the same thing. No idea who he's talking to.

Back