Anonymous Secrets Thread

I apologize. I shouldn't have come in here and called names. I shouldn't have judged anyone.

Really you're right you shouldn't have. Personally if you don't like what you read here then I suggest you take your prudish happy ass to a different forum.

My 2 cents.

Really you're right you shouldn't have. Personally if you don't like what you read here then I suggest you take your prudish happy ass to a different forum.

My 2 cents.

dayum...the guy apologized... I wouldn't have. I post my opinion whenever and where ever I like...if you don't like what I have to say, don't read it.

my THREE cents!!

:caning::caning:

dayum...the guy apologized... I wouldn't have. I post my opinion whenever and where ever I like...if you don't like what I have to say, don't read it.

my THREE cents!!

At that rate you must be in the poor house by now, dear! :rolleyes:

I have plenty of money....but can I borrow 20?

and just who was talking to your honkey ass anyways?

:rolleyes::mad::rolleyes::caning::rolleyes:

*sigh* no one was talking to me, that was why I had to come whoring for attention honey! *bends ova an' takes my caning* :D

*sigh* no one was talking to me, that was why I had to come whoring for attention honey! *bends ova an' takes my caning* :D

i appreciate your honesty... it gave me a chuckle..

I'll go Elvis style on yo azz!

tumblr_m8gor1hkxr1qaawkko1_500.jpg

I wanna be Ella when I grow up...or at least give her squishy hugs.

I apologize. I shouldn't have come in here and called names. I shouldn't have judged anyone.

Well, I'll happily accept the apology. I just would like to know why you have deleted all your previous posts now.

You DID realize that this is an erotic writing site, yes??:cattail:

Well, I'll happily accept the apology. I just would like to know why you have deleted all your previous posts now.

You DID realize that this is an erotic writing site, yes??:cattail:

I put out too much personal information. I needed to rethink what I was willing to put out there. I'm being more careful now.

I put out too much personal information. I needed to rethink what I was willing to put out there. I'm being more careful now.

Relax! Have fun! It's all anonymous if you keep it that way...:rose:

my THREE cents!!

Has cowslinger had anything to say about any of this?:cool:

My sash is too small to fit all the badges... And it's squishing my boobs... Can I get another one?

I love the idea of LitFire girls... and I think multiple sashes ought to be encouraged.

I think creating the badges is the most appropriate way for me to deal with my unresolved sexual frustration, stuck as I am working in the North far away from appropriate sexual outlets.....

-39, Female - I still feel guilty every time I masturbate.

Back