Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought long and HARD about this and I vote sex as well. AND THAT happens more than once a year......
Sex 4 GS cookies 0
 
Wow I love auto correct what is defiant sex anyway and how does one do it defiantly??? I meant definitely sex . . . over GS cookies :D

Okay I have this image of you on a soapbox bent over shaking your fist while having defiant sex in a beer maiden outfit.....I have weird imagination!
 
I'll catch up in a bit..talking to my big sister on the phone. :)
I skimmed...Thin Mints kick ass & takes names!
 
Okay I have this image of you on a soapbox bent over shaking your fist while having defiant sex in a beer maiden outfit.....I have weird imagination!

LOL . . . That's a great explanation of defiant sex . . *holding my fist up and shaking it* :D
 
I'm glad to have made you laugh but it's always made me curious and when it was bought up I had to ask.
I wondered if it was because it was a once a year thing.



I guess it'd be the same with our tim tams. Have you guys heard of them? Mind you they are always out

Good new for folks in the US - Target carries Tim Tams!
 
Say hi to Sis please.

Love the AV stan.

Oh and if anyone goes looking for tim tams you must do a tim tam slam.
Ok so you bite off a small piece either end. Then you dip on end a little into a hot drink (tea, coffee or hot chocolate) and quickly suck some of the drink up through the tim tam. Then EVEN quicker put the tim tam in your mouth.
It melts all the inside and just OMG delicious.
 
tumblr_mb7s0nZSKy1qj7wm8.jpg
 
We're still talking. :) Love my big sister!!!

EDIT because Stan has an AV!!!

A thin mint for an AV. I've been pondering and thinking about my AV for years and it come to this...
Just a temp AV for this special occasion. 11 hours !til cookie time
 
See now i'm all worried you guys will get them and be like eh they aren't that great lol
Nope won't happen . . . I just looked them up on-line and the picture and their description already makes them tasty ;)

And besides you recommended them so they are already good just because of that :D
 
Still talking:) Imagine our funny, easy going Peaches...X100! That is the buzzed Peaches I am talking to! Loving it!!!
 
Nope won't happen . . . I just looked them up on-line and the picture and their description already makes them tasty ;)

And besides you recommended them so they are already good just because of that :D

Aw well thank you. :eek:

How the heck do you suck liquid through those? You Aussies are talented!

*giggles* well umm I am rather good at sucking. I had a guy chose a bj over sex with me because I was that good.

Oh I am so there! I'm buying two packs just on your recommendation!

*giggles* Oh dear I might have created a monster. Don't get too addicted as they are only in stores till march remember

Still talking:) Imagine our funny, easy going Peaches...X100! That is the buzzed Peaches I am talking to! Loving it!!!

omg can I please be added to that convo. It'd be so much fun

Sounds entertaining indeed!

VERY
 
How the heck do you suck liquid through those? You Aussies are talented!

you bite the opposite corners off and Then dip it into your drink. I prefer sipping port through it. Then eating the port infused biscuit... YUM YUM
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top