The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
gives her a big hug.

Don't like storms?

*Shakes head in his chest*
Not at all.
I can handle a little rainstorm with a touch of thunder, but not the big baboom crash super crazy stuff...
Power's flickered twice and I think something got hit nearby. Ultra bright lightning and shake-the-building thunder.

*Shakes head in his chest*
Not at all.
I can handle a little rainstorm with a touch of thunder, but not the big baboom crash super crazy stuff...
Power's flickered twice and I think something got hit nearby. Ultra bright lightning and shake-the-building thunder.

Awww. Sorry doll.

grabs a blanket to drape over them.

Blankie forts fix everything.

The reason my magic isn't working must be because I don't have enough MP. I should go kill monsters for a while and level up.

The reason my magic isn't working must be because I don't have enough MP. I should go kill monsters for a while and level up.

Points you at Joel Schumacher-taking that one down will give you a level-up for sure.:D

LT - Pacific Rim as your first 3D IMax movie may be a bit...overwhelming.
But i'll say this...I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanna do a giant robot SRP now

As amazing as the movie was, I can't watch it without seeing how it's just like Neon Genesis Evangelion. I haven't seen the show in ages yet Pacific Rim reminds me of it instantly.

And, I'd be interested in reading that rp.

Its strange how unexpected people places or even the simplest of things can suddenly mean so much. Little spirit lifting breaths of wonder. Crazy little quirks of life.

As amazing as the movie was, I can't watch it without seeing how it's just like Neon Genesis Evangelion. I haven't seen the show in ages yet Pacific Rim reminds me of it instantly.

And, I'd be interested in reading that rp.

I thought the same thing when I saw the preview. Almost leads one to believe we are in another writers strike. :rolleyes:

You are not even remotely close to mistaken.
It reminded me of it as well, but without the depth and intricacy Evangelion.
For me, PACRIM was wonderful, amazing eye-candy, which is exactly what I wanted. The plot was cliche, and predictable, but that was fine. Its all I needed it to do. Because it got me to giant robots hitting giant monsters.
Evangelion was a much more complex, much deeper work.
Also, I love that you like Eva.

If it's eye candy you're after, then yes. It's an excellent movie, that's for sure. The graphics were great and there were some very interesting monsters.

Also, I love the fact that some else knows Eva.
I feel the need to rewatch the series.

I thought the same thing when I saw the preview. Almost leads one to believe we are in another writers strike. :rolleyes:

The lack of creativity leads me to believe we're already in one. The number of squeals, reboots, and remakes coming out this year is astounding. I don't think I've seen an original movie so far.

I won't lie though, there have been some amazing movies this year.

If it's eye candy you're after, then yes. It's an excellent movie, that's for sure. The graphics were great and there were some very interesting monsters.

Also, I love the fact that some else knows Eva.
I feel the need to rewatch the series.

The lack of creativity leads me to believe we're already in one. The number of squeals, reboots, and remakes coming out this year is astounding. I don't think I've seen an original movie so far.

I won't lie though, there have been some amazing movies this year.

Very true. Eva was a great catch. I am not big into anime but I loved how it started out all happy and easy going, then turned warped as fuck. Makes me wish they would have finished Beserk.

Ok, so all this talk of Eva and Berserk and Pacific Rim makes the geek in me squee.

Oddly enough it also makes me think that good ol' Dragonrazor's gonna pop in out of nowhere and chime in.

>.>

<.<

>.>

....nope. Ok, now we return you to your regularly scheduled thread.

Ok, so all this talk of Eva and Berserk and Pacific Rim makes the geek in me squee.

Oddly enough it also makes me think that good ol' Dragonrazor's gonna pop in out of nowhere and chime in.

>.>

<.<

>.>

....nope. Ok, now we return you to your regularly scheduled thread.

Hah! Good point. I thought the simple mention of giant robots or cat girls summoned him. Kind of like rubbing a lamp to get the genie. Well wherever he is I am sure his spider sense is tingling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back