The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, I know - I suck. I have zero ideas for Massacre right this second, is the problem. Since that other idea went ker-plooey.

Working on it, promise. :kiss: Think-think-think.

Don't think too hard. Go with something that feels close. The best part of that thread is that you don't have to run with it, if it doesn't work.

Hurray! :rose: Hope things are good for you. And I'm sure whatever Massacre post you come up with, whenever it is - will be awesome.

Vivi just likes to crack the whip. Or the crop. Or the slap hand. All of them?

I kinda like it, too.

But really hate to disappoint.

I just need one (plausible) idea, and then I can run with it - awesome or not. Got nothing at the moment, but haven't forgotten about it.

Anyway, y'all will be the first to know..

Don't think too hard. Go with something that feels close. The best part of that thread is that you don't have to run with it, if it doesn't work.

Hmm...how close is too close?

Probably not what you meant, but...hm. Maybe a spark of something.

I'll get something up soon. :heart: Sorry for sucking.

Hurray! :rose: Hope things are good for you. And I'm sure whatever Massacre post you come up with, whenever it is - will be awesome.

Vivi just likes to crack the whip. Or the crop. Or the slap hand. All of them?

All of them. Stop liking it, and I'll stop doing it. But you get all happy and wiggly whenever you get slapped. So shush.

Hmm...how close is too close?

Probably not what you meant, but...hm. Maybe a spark of something.

I'll get something up soon. :heart: Sorry for sucking.

You don't suck darling. I mean I'm sure you do, but not for this.

Speaking of.. you two! I'm very excited to watch Ruffles hand it to both of you. Suckers. giggles

All of them. Stop liking it, and I'll stop doing it. But you get all happy and wiggly whenever you get slapped. So shush.

You don't suck darling. I mean I'm sure you do, but not for this.

Speaking of.. you two! I'm very excited to watch Ruffles hand it to both of you. Suckers. giggles

No complaints here.

And haha! Speaking of handing it to people, are you ever going to get to whack him with that cane?

Can't you read? I already did.

Something tells me I'll pay for it.

Yeah but only three times! I want to see double digits!

Well, a few more than three times, I just went back and checked. I'm tired!

Last edited:
Yeah but only three times! I want to see double digits!

Well, a few more than three times, I just went back and checked. I'm tired!

giggles

Poor baby. I promise to hit him until he wrenches the crop from my hand. And then with my hand!

BMH-CzvCEAEzEBE.png:large

And you can go straight to hell, Microsoft.

The series Hannibal is fucking nuts.

I like it.

Is it good? At this point, I'm hesitant to get into new shows until they show they can stick around. I was really excited about... what the hell was it called? Where the guy wakes up and either his wife or his son is alive, but he doesn't know which one is real. Whatever, it looked good, and I enjoyed the hell out of the first episode, and then it was canceled before I even got a chance to get to the others.

Is it good? At this point, I'm hesitant to get into new shows until they show they can stick around. I was really excited about... what the hell was it called? Where the guy wakes up and either his wife or his son is alive, but he doesn't know which one is real. Whatever, it looked good, and I enjoyed the hell out of the first episode, and then it was canceled before I even got a chance to get to the others.

It's actually a great show. One of those that you never really know quiet what to expect, but you know it's going to be a mind fuck. I'm on the fifth episode, I think. But it's never failed to surprise me and creep me out.

I hate when shows get canceled that have already caught my interest so thoroughly. I never even got the chance to watch the one you're talking about, but I remember the previews. It looked really good.

It's actually a great show. One of those that you never really know quiet what to expect, but you know it's going to be a mind fuck. I'm on the fifth episode, I think. But it's never failed to surprise me and creep me out.

I hate when shows get canceled that have already caught my interest so thoroughly. I never even got the chance to watch the one you're talking about, but I remember the previews. It looked really good.

It's seriously going to drive me crazy trying to remember what that was called. All I can think of is Sleepwalk With Me, but that's the Mike Birbiglia movie.

Or like.. just Sleep? Sleep to Dream? That's a Fiona Apple song. Sleep Slidin' Away? That's just a Paul Simon song with 'sleep' stuck in it.

Gah.

AWAKE! Motherfucker. I knew it would come to me eventually.

Anyway, yeah. If Hannibal sticks around, I may have to check it out. I think I'm going to have to do the same with The Following. Watch Kevin Bacon draw people closer to and closer to one degree.

It's seriously going to drive me crazy trying to remember what that was called. All I can think of is Sleepwalk With Me, but that's the Mike Birbiglia movie.

Or like.. just Sleep? Sleep to Dream? That's a Fiona Apple song. Sleep Slidin' Away? That's just a Paul Simon song with 'sleep' stuck in it.

Gah.

AWAKE! Motherfucker. I knew it would come to me eventually.

Anyway, yeah. If Hannibal sticks around, I may have to check it out. I think I'm going to have to do the same with The Following. Watch Kevin Bacon draw people closer to and closer to one degree.

I've watched the first episode of The Following and it was fantastic. I need to find the time to catch up on it too. I think it's going to stick around. It seems to have quite the following...no pun intended. ;)

I've watched the first episode of The Following and it was fantastic. I need to find the time to catch up on it too. I think it's going to stick around. It seems to have quite the following...no pun intended. ;)

No.

Pun intended, or I shall respect you no further! You do not simply pass up a pun that presents itself that easily to you. It is an affront to.. I don't know, nature or something.

But yeah, I've heard good things about it. I'm caught up on Sherlock, and I think I'm going to start The Killing, but The Following may be next up. In between working forever and ever to catch up on Dr. Who.

No.

Pun intended, or I shall respect you no further! You do not simply pass up a pun that presents itself that easily to you. It is an affront to.. I don't know, nature or something.

But yeah, I've heard good things about it. I'm caught up on Sherlock, and I think I'm going to start The Killing, but The Following may be next up. In between working forever and ever to catch up on Dr. Who.

It was a sneaky pun...too easy to claim!

And at the risk of getting stones cast at me from this Who-addicted crowd of Litizens...I simply can not get into Dr. Who. It feels like an utter waste of time. But, I have friends that live and breathe by it, so who am I to say it's terrible. Oh hell, who cares. It's terrible.

shields self from stones that are sure to be coming her way

The Killing is on my list too. One of these days. I still need to catch up on last seasons Sons of Anarchy and Walking Dead as well.

It was a sneaky pun...too easy to claim!

And at the risk of getting stones cast at me from this Who-addicted crowd of Litizens...I simply can not get into Dr. Who. It feels like an utter waste of time. But, I have friends that live and breathe by it, so who am I to say it's terrible. Oh hell, who cares. It's terrible.

shields self from stones that are sure to be coming her way

The Killing is on my list too. One of these days. I still need to catch up on last seasons Sons of Anarchy and Walking Dead as well.

*snickers* I've only gotten into it in the last couple months, and I do have my occasional problems with it (I sigh every time the Daleks show up), but it is generally pretty good, and occasionally really good.

I've heard good things about Sons of Anarchy, but I don't think it's quite my thing. The Walking Dead is... okay, and occasionally just dumb. This last season did have some pretty good moments in it, though.

No.

Sherlock... the one with Benedict Cumberbatch??? LOVE that show....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back