What Are You Listening To Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Songs Without Words (6) For Piano, Book 1, Op. 19b: I. In E Major - Andante Con Moto
Felix Mendelssohn

Lance I heard that you're scottish and was told to bring up that I'm a former bagpipe player to you

Why a former player?

Foo Fighters - Baker Street

Why a former player?

Foo Fighters - Baker Street

Time got the better of me. Still have the chanter and the pipes and still intend to get back to it one day. Just need to have the time to sit and practice

Nocturne No.1, For Piano In E Flat Major, H. 24: Nocturne No.1, For Piano In E Flat Major, H. 24
John Field

Foo Fighters = Everlong

You should keep up with it. For one thing, chicks think it's cool to see you play them, (If you can of course, lol.). You never know when those talents come in handy. I guess Babs told you I was Scottish.

Foo Fighters = Everlong

You should keep up with it. For one thing, chicks think it's cool to see you play them, (If you can of course, lol.). You never know when those talents come in handy. I guess Babs told you I was Scottish.

Yeah she was the one who mentioned it. I "quit" before I had the social graces to use it effectively with women. I should try again now.

Konzertstück For Piano & Orchestra In F Minor, J. 282 (Op. 79): Konzertstuck In F Minor
Carl Maria von Weber

You just never know what will turn a woman on. Always nice to have a bag of tricks to call upon.

Neil Diamond - Sweet Caroline

You just never know what will turn a woman on. Always nice to have a bag of tricks to call upon.

Neil Diamond - Sweet Caroline

Ha, I'll put that on my online dating page. (Don't look for it, it's not real)

Années de pèlerinage, 2nd Year ("Italie"), suite for piano, S. 161 (LW A55): III. Canzonetta Del Salvator Rosa
Franz Liszt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back