orgy room

Status
Not open for further replies.
My legs quiver as you pump faster and faster. Bent over and helpless, I can't get away....
 
I withdraw from you, so frustrated can take a turn fucking you, I want to feel those lips of yours around my cock, seeing how much you can handle?...
 
I moan as deejay withdraws. I feel an emptiness, but he soon moves around to my face. He holds his cock in his hands and points it to my mouth. I open it a bit and kiss the tip.
 
Pulling your hair back I force more of my cock into your mouth, watching frustrated walk behind you,my anticipation of having him enter you takes me near to coming, but I regain my composure...
 
Your shaft thrusts deep in my throat. I gag a bit, the my lips move up and down your cock.
 
Cup your breasts in my hands.

"Shy are you going to serve Mona today?"

Lightly nibble and caress your (Mona's} nipples

Sure. I'm guessing she'd like having her pussy licked while you fondle her breasts.

....dropping to my knees in front of Mona and frustrated, I part her legs and bury my face in her pussy, licking feverishly...
 
As Shy drops to his knees in front of Mona and parts her legs to bury his face in her pussy, and begin licking feverishly; I increase the pressure on Mona's nipples to a pinch and lite bite.
 
My breasts swell as you play with them. My nipples harder. I spread my legs wider as shy licks my pussy. My thighs then press against his head and i pull him closer.
 
Your throbbing shaft between my swollen breasts. I breathe deeply, aroused by the scene. I pull shy closer.
 
Feeling mona's lovely thighs pressing against my head excites me. I wrap my arms around her ass and cradle each cheek as my tongue darts in and out of her pussy and occasionally takes an upward lick across her clit.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top