foreplay with others in the room

This reminds me of a fantasy I have with my hubby. We'd invite a male friend to dinner with us and ask for a nice booth. The friend would sit on the inside next to me while hubby sat across from us. I'd spend most of dinner with my hand in the friend's lap, running my hand up this inner thigh, getting him hard and eventually leaving a hand over his pants on his hard cock through most of the meal. Finally on the way home I'd give him some relief by sucking his cock in the backseat while hubby drives. Yum.

Care to go to dinner?
 
I'm glad you enjoyed it Kudram!!

That's just my way of thanking you for all the times you've turned me on with your pic posting. :D

In that case, make more posts ;)

If we take the exchange rate 10 pics to 1 story, I think you still owe me? :devil:
 
---

never mind trying not to moan,
the scent alone of two people getting hot action in the same room as me is enough to make me want to stand in line to get mine next!!!
 
My girlfriend (now wife) and I were travelling in an old van, with her friend and boyfriend. We sat in front, me driving, the other couple in the back.

As it was dark we could see very little of what was going on behind us, but could detect the unmistakeable aroma of female arousal, and could hear faint moans, gasps and slurps as we drove along.

I looked over at my gf and she had picked up on this as well, she was fondling one of her breasts and her hand was down her pants, she leaned over and slipped my now turgid cock from it's prison and proceeded to give me the hottest blow job I have ever had! When I came I almost crashed the van :D
 
I've been there

my boyfriend still lives with his parents and we often watch tv in the living room with them and the rest of his family.. whenever we have a blanket over top of us i take his cock out of his pants and rub it and he puts his fingers in my pussy and slowly fingers me with everyone right there in the room.

does anyone else get so turned on by doing that?

Two stories.

First, in High School I went stag to my prom (gf and I had broken up a month before hand), and the after party was at a buddies house. We all went back, got drunk, and people started passing out one by one. A girl that was with us took her sick friend into one of the bedrooms, came out in a robe, and flashed me while the others were watching tv. We went into the same room as said sick friend and started going at it. When he woke up, we lulled him back to sleep and finished.

Second, at the same house but with a different girl, on the couch next to one of our friends. She and I were under a blanket and she gave me a foot job thru my jeans while we watched a movie. That one we were caught at because my nickname became Footjob for the next month
 
I've done it a lot of times. I give those looks, brush against his arm, lick his neck. When I'm aroused I get ticklish. He knows how turned on I am by how much I fight. I have given a blow job in many strange places. *sigh* those were the days.
 
my boyfriend still lives with his parents and we often watch tv in the living room with them and the rest of his family.. whenever we have a blanket over top of us i take his cock out of his pants and rub it and he puts his fingers in my pussy and slowly fingers me with everyone right there in the room.

does anyone else get so turned on by doing that?

yes, that sounds very hot. you have a very lucky boyfriend.

i have had the same experience after dances in high school when i was feeling my date under her clothes at the after party.
 
Love this....memories of teen days and naughty horny girls
 
A time where I was just a watcher-

My roommate and his girlfriend were always going at it while I was in the room- first just cuddling, kissing, then heavy petting. His room was such a pigsty, GF didn't much like to go in there- I kept the rest of the place clean, so they mainly hung out in the living room.

Most times I would take off to my room, or the library, cafe, or another friends room, but I soon grew tired of getting kicked out of my own place (even though they never suggested I leave).

One night I decided I wasn't going to budge. We were all drinking lots of cheap box wine, I was watching TV on the recliner and they were spooning on the couch, her in front. The lights were off, except for one in the kitchen above the stove, and the light from the TV. He had his hand up her shirt, and she was grinding her ass into him.

I heard him whisper to her that they should move to the bedroom, but she didn't reply- just moved her hand on top of his under her shirt, pressing harder, grinding back.

She kept glancing at me, and me at them, but we never made eye contact.

Then she pulled her shorts down just far enough, he fumbled to free himself from his pants, and they very slowly fucked not six feet away from me. I could smell the sex. No moaning at all, not even when they came, but very heavy breathing.

You can imagine the state of arousal I was in.

We never spoke about that night.
 
I sucked my husband's cock in the backseat of a car that was driving us to the beach. No idea if the front passengers knew or not but it was hot.

My naughtiest time doing this was during the Super Bowl,of all things. I was sitting next to a guy friend I had the hots for. His gf was out of town. We slowly moved closer to one another as the game went on. By the start of the third quarter, his hard cock was pressing against my thigh (I had one leg draped over his lap). While the others watched the game, I used my ass and my hand to tease him. His hand slowly slid around me and fondled my breasts. At the start of the fourth quarter, I got up to get something from my car. He offered to help. When we got outside, he bent me over e front porch railing and fucked me like I had never been fucked before. We were right outside of a big window and I'm sure we were seen. No one said anything as we went back in though.
 
Hot Tub Does the Trick

One night I found myself in a hot tub with two married couples. One of the wives had lined me up with her friend, Linda, who was a pretty blonde. It was dark, but because of some shyness, it had been decided to leave our underwear on.

We had pleasant conversation and the drinks were flowing and people started to relax. I was quite attracted to Linda, but she, while nice to me, made sure she wasn't touching me and didn't look at me directly too much.

After awhile I threw caution to the wind and started out by rubbing her hand under the water, pressing on her palm and tracing around her fingers. She let me do it without any reaction on her part. Then I finally brought her hand slowly down to my cock, pulling my boxers partway down and wrapping her fingers around me. She tensed right up as she realized what I was doing, but she let me do it.

No one knew what was going on under the water right in front of them. She kept carrying on a conversation while this was happening but she did have some trouble keeping it coherent. She stroked me for a minute or two, then pulled away, said she was hot and stood up, sitting on the edge of the hot tub. She looked very fine in her shear, wet bra.

I didn't want it to fizzle out, so I started to massage her feet under the water. She seemed to breathe harder when I ran my fingers between her toes. Eventually she got back in and sat close to me, pressing hard against my leg. She began talking very animatedly, becoming the life of the party. At the same time she reached over of her own volition and grabbed my hard cock, holding the shaft tightly while her thumb played with the head.

She was coaxing precum out of me and rubbing it around the head of my cock. I put a finger on the end of my cock by her thumb and made a slow, deliberate motion to coat my finger with my precum. She looked at me and I held her gaze while I slowly ran my hand inside her panties and under her bottom, which she raised off the seat, and slid my finger inside her pussy.

I drove me wild to think of my precum being in her. She just stared at me in the most wanton fashion as I stroked my finger in and out. She turned her head to locate her drink, reached for it and took a huge sip, as if gathering courage. The two other couples had mostly stopped conversing and were watching us, wondering exactly what was going on.

I hadn't been drinking as much as she had and I was well aware we had drawn attention. But she wasn't. She turned back to me and started pressing herself hard on me, sliding up to sit on my lap. I had both hands out of the water, on the sides of the hot tub, expecting to be asked to leave at any moment.

Linda pulled my cock out through the fly of my boxers and she pulled her panties to one side and rubbed her pussy around my cock, without putting it in. Then she tried to resume conversation like nothing was happening. She was moving somewhat subtly and it was very dark, so even though the others knew something was going on, they weren't sure how far it was going.

I was incredibly turned on I was doing this in front of other couples, with a girl I had just met. This was what dreams are made of... After several minutes of rubbing the head of my cock happened to get positioned so that it started to part her pussy lips and was poised at the entrance to nirvana. She stopped moving. She wasn't looking at me and maybe wasn't sure what she should do.

It was decision time, and so I made one. I put my hand back in the water, grabbed the shaft of my cock to make sure it would enter her, and I slowly thrust it inside her. She let out an "Oh!" that she quickly stifled. But she sat right down on it and started moving. By this time it was obvious to the others that we were fucking. Both couples seemed to cuddle closer together and were just watching.

Linda tried to be casual, but she was definitely losing herself in enjoyment. After a few minutes she came, choking back moans as best she could. I'd been ready to explode all evening so it was easy to pump my cum into her right after she came.

Afterwards, when we were out and saying goodbyes, no one mentioned anything. But I could tell the two guys were rather admiring and envious. Then, I was briefly left alone with one of the wives. She was still a little drunk. She stood close to me and said "I wish my husband wanted me like you wanted Linda." Then she said goodnight, put her arms around me and gave me an enormous French kiss which I happily participated in. She whispered in my ear "I can't let you fuck me, but I didn't see the harm in a little kiss," and she sent me on my way.
 
This is interesting.
Seems like many men like to be watched and to watch.
 
my boyfriend still lives with his parents and we often watch tv in the living room with them and the rest of his family.. whenever we have a blanket over top of us i take his cock out of his pants and rub it and he puts his fingers in my pussy and slowly fingers me with everyone right there in the room.

does anyone else get so turned on by doing that?

Haa haa, ahhhh fun teenage times. They always make the best memories.
Only twice was I ever almost "caught" or "found out"...atleast by parents. I was seeing this one girl, and I always hated going over to her house when her Dad was home, because blankets were strictly "Verboten!" Hee hee, I am guessing he used to do the same thing. However MY parents were blissfully ignorant, and we would almost have dares to see how far we would let each other take it and if we would get off or not before making excuses to get into another room for a few minutes of hot, torrid, fleeting, grasping, gasping sex before we were missed.

Closest we came to being caught, we were watching "Risky Business" with my parents, and she was really into touching me that night. Most "TV nights" at my house I would have to start, and set the tone for how far we would go. But Tom Cruise and a naked Rebecca De Mornay, in the same room with my parents on a Friday night had her hand in my pants before the opening credits were done. And she was determined to finish me right there on the couch, wouldn't leave the room with me, wouldn't let me touch her when I caught her outside the bathroom. Oh no, if I was getting any that night it was under the blanket. Only catch was, it was a beautiful hand knitted Afghan made by my grandmother, that was 100% wool but was more a series of knitted squares with some fairly airy borders. And once when I was getting close, she knew it, could feel it, and started speeding her rhythm up...I shifted my hips, the blanket slipped, and doesn't the head of my throbbing cock pop up through one of the holes!

Thankfully my parents a few feet away didn't notice, but it took a few minutes to get the rhythm back. Gawd she loved doing that to me after that. I did end up feeling bad blaming all the stains on the dog though. :eek:

One of my favourite moments was bringing off a girl I'd just been introduced to in a room of our mutual friends. We didn't get away with it completely, but no-one said anything and we stopped short of making her cry out. Half the thrill was she was totally under my control, and because she didn't know me wasn't certain if I would get her to the point where she lost all control (I didn't) and started cumming loudly. Fun times

Hmmmm been there, did that (errr, well her :D)
One of those boring house parties you have with friends and not sure where to go or what to do you all just sit around. Complete stranger on my left, never saw her before but we end up scrunching together to make room for every one else at the table. It starting with some smiles, then some thigh rubbing, then the stray hand & touch. Then it becomes a game of sexually fuelled chicken...how far will she let me go? ;)
That is the fun part with those...not knowing, but hoping, and the anticipation creates this weird energy only you two can feel even though there's a half dozen others only feet away from you. First the rub that you know is over her pussy, because you can feel the heat & moisture. Then the sliding of her skirt and the feel of bare skin. Still haven't gotten a "no" yet, and you're pretty sure she just slid an extra 1/2" lower in her chair. Moment of truth...and one finger is pushing aside her panties and starting to rub her, then two. Then you sink both inside her.

Then another woman sitting on your right wants to know if you're cold because you're shivering. ;)

Love this....memories of teen days and naughty horny girls

Gawd bless all the naughty horny girls and the memories they make, every one!

:rose:
 
Hey

I had some FUN time on my honeymoon... We had a huge bathtub in the bedroom where my wife and i used to get in and call the room service dude.. Then makeout in front of him, flaunt my wife to him.. It was one heck of a kick! we made passionate love for hours after that..
 
One experience I recall happened at an after-work party at a co-worker's apartment complex. A half dozen of us decided to journey to the complex hot tub all feeling no pain. Shortly after we got settled in I felt my girlfriend's hands touching my thigh under the water. It didn't take her long to open the fly of my boxers and pull my stiffening cock out. She looked absolutely nonchalant chatting away with people all the while stroking my wood and teasing my balls. Noone seemed to know what was going on except for one very attractive female coworker sitting directly across from me who just stared into my eyes with a knowing smile the whole time. My girlfriend didn't finish the job until we got into my car to leave the party but what a rush it was while it was going on.
 
Me and My girl were in the back seat of her sister's car as her sister drove with her boyfriend in the passenger seat. My girl had a skirt on and I started off by rubbing her pussy through her panties then finally I pushed her panties to the side and slipped a finger in and began fingering her. It was at night so I doubt her sister saw. But it was fun having My girl talk to her sister with my finger pumping in and out of her.

We also another time played under a blanket with her sister and mother on the other couch. At one point I bent my knees to block the view and pulled the blanket down so my cock was out in the open as she stroked it. I even got a pic of it and you can see her sister sitting on the other couch in the background with My girl stroking my cock in the foreground.
 
my boyfriend still lives with his parents and we often watch tv in the living room with them and the rest of his family.. whenever we have a blanket over top of us i take his cock out of his pants and rub it and he puts his fingers in my pussy and slowly fingers me with everyone right there in the room.

does anyone else get so turned on by doing that?

how can you even get away with that? Quite exciting tho.
 
In my late teens I drank/partied with some people who had little morals. Spin the bottle turned into group make outs, turned into me and my best friend both eating the same girl while two dudes made out on my bed.

I later fucked that same girl on the living room floor at a house party. She had been topless most of the night. No one else was remotely naked. Everyone was either passed out or listening while we fucked.
 
how can you even get away with that? Quite exciting tho.

Parents can be blissfully ignorant of what their little teenage snowflake is up to, especially in the same room. Which only makes it doubly embarassing if you get caught. :eek:


This thread did remind me of another time, I was home watching a movie with two girl friends on either side of me. Just snuggling...when one pulled my hand over to her leg and I started stroking the inside of her thigh. Before she pulled it higher to give me the green light and soon I had her jeans unsnapped and was lightly stroking her pussy over her panties....

And then the one on my left pulled my other hand over...and soon, I was teasing, and fingering two squirming hotties, that were unaware of what was going on with the other...until their hands met on top of my cock! But a little convincing...and A LOT of teenage hormones, and soon under the blanket I was stroking two wet pussies and they had started a little competition with each other over who could make the hottest mewling sounds and still stay quiet. The feel of the two hands stroking my cock at the same time were the hottest thing I had ever felt at that point, they were switching spots, compromising a little bit, one would be stroking the shaft and the other would be rubbing the head of my cock her thumb & palm...and then they would switch faster & faster and they were getting hotter........

And them my mother came into the room wondering if we wanted cookies, and made a comment about how hot it was in there that had all of us stifling giggles.
 
This thread brings an old memory to mind. Once upon a time, in a land far away....

I was on a road trip with my boyfriend, his older sister and her hubby. We were probably 22 or 23 at the time and sis/hubby were in their early thirties. It was a day trip and if I remember correctly it was a good 10 hour or so drive. Needless to say, sitting in the back of an SUV for that long can get boring.

At some point sis nods off up front in the passenger seat. Hubs is driving and was the quiet type anyway so there wasn't much conversation going on between the front and back seats. I had a blanket over me for most of the trip as the AC was cranked up. Eventually my boyfriend and I start kissing a little and playing under the blanket. I really never expected it to go as far as it did, but my boyfriend ended up getting my shorts and panties pulled down and was playing with and teasing my pussy.

As I think about it right now I'm taken back to just how aroused I was getting by this. I can remember giggling a little and him whispering in my ear Ssshhhhh. As we continued to play, I scooted down on the seat and was able to spread my legs open more. I remember not being able to get into a comfortable position that would allow me to reach orgasm and ended up lifting my left knee and bracing it on the back of the driver's seat. I was biting my lip and trying not to make any noise as my hips started moving a little along with his hand. This had to have been applying pressure on the driver's seat and I am most certain the gentle rocking could be felt by hubs up front.

The orgasm I had was wonderful and I ended up biting his shoulder as I came to muffle my moans. He didn't stop until I started giggling loudly because it started to tickle at that point and I couldn't take anymore. This woke up sis and she immediately wanted to know what she had missed out on. Hubs shrugged his shoulders and said something about I had just been tickled. My boyfriend later told me that we had been watched the entire time through the rearview mirror. I was unaware of this due to the position I was in, but I guess it was quite an enjoyable time for all three of us.

You rock
 
Back
Top