Massages/ spa day with happy endings (open(

πŸ’†πŸ’†πŸ’—πŸ’†πŸ’—πŸ’†πŸ’†
Alyssa smirked, highly amused. "Maybe Lilly would like to share with me?" she purred cheekily as she tilted her head, kissing Cynthia's inner thigh.
Arashi gasped softly as he shivered at Misty's breasts and fingers gliding over his skin as he also felt Cindy's body pressed against his own. He inhaled sharply before he exhaled softly, very aware that his cock was visibly twitching and hard again. He groaned softly as he felt both beautiful women feeling him up.

Alyssa room:

Cynthia cooed before she answered "don't worry I think you came enough in me that you both can eat my cream filled pie." She lowered herself further down on the futa's face Lilly removed the strap on from Alyssa and kissed her way up the futa's body till she reached the futa's glorious mounds. She started to kiss on them.

Trebaxus Tsukino room:

The girls wondered where or what they were going to do next but they kept kissing on him. They didn't know if he would want a massage or what.

Alyssa cocked an eyebrow, thoughtful. "Mhmm, I've never done that before, so I may need some lessons," she purred cheekily as she tilted her head, kissing Cynthia's inner thigh.
Arashi exhaled slowly as he shuddered slightly. "Mmmm, how about we get some nice body lotion and perhaps some warming oils? I'm open to any kind of massage your skilled hands are capable of," he said softly as he took a very slow breath as he was tempted to see how much Cindy would moan whilst being thoroughly fucked.

Alyssa room:

Cynthia cooed before she answered "don't worry I think you came enough in me that you both can eat my cream filled pie." She lowered herself further down on the futa's face Lilly removed the strap on from Alyssa and kissed her way up the futa's body till she reached the futa's glorious mounds. She started to kiss on them.

Trebaxus Tsukino room:

The girls wondered where or what they were going to do next but they kept kissing on him. They didn't know if he would want a massage or what.

Amy looked up and said to Gregory "we will start by taking your things to your room then you can decide what to do from there." She lead him to his room grabbing his key to the room on the way up. As they made there way to the room she said "you won't regret staying overnight because here we have the masseuse stay in the room with the clients." She opened the door to the large room but she remained quiet so that he can drink in the room.

Gregory was a bit surprised at how the room looked. It looked more like a luxurious bedroom rather than a room that would have a massage table that he would be expecting. He walked around a little bit, going near the bed, admiring the work of it. "So, do I just get undressed?" he inquired as he was still a bit unsure of what to do with Amy still being in the room with him.

Gregory was a bit surprised at how the room looked. It looked more like a luxurious bedroom rather than a room that would have a massage table that he would be expecting. He walked around a little bit, going near the bed, admiring the work of it. "So, do I just get undressed?" he inquired as he was still a bit unsure of what to do with Amy still being in the room with him.

"It's up to you Gregory but if you want to receive a massage now then yes you need to disrobe." Amy said not really knowing what he was wanting to do at this point though she knew part of why he got this room.

Alyssa cocked an eyebrow, thoughtful. "Mhmm, I've never done that before, so I may need some lessons," she purred cheekily as she tilted her head, kissing Cynthia's inner thigh.
Arashi exhaled slowly as he shuddered slightly. "Mmmm, how about we get some nice body lotion and perhaps some warming oils? I'm open to any kind of massage your skilled hands are capable of," he said softly as he took a very slow breath as he was tempted to see how much Cindy would moan whilst being thoroughly fucked.

Alyssa room:
"You already know how to eat my cream filled pie it's the same as if you were to eat me out just focused on my hole. Plus I think Lilly has something else in mind right now." Cynthia said as Lilly took the futa's cock into her mouth cleaning it off for the next fuck.

Trebaxus Tsukino room:

"Ok follow us" both girls said as they lead him out of the shower andd drying him off. They lead him into the bedroom where they set up the massage table. They both stayed naked as they waited for him to lay down.

Alyssa giggled, amused. "Hmmm, I've never tasted myself, if I'm honest, though there's always a first for everything," she purred thoughtfully as she kissed Cynthia's inner thighs, creeping slowly closer to the other woman's delicious smelling slit.
Chills rushed through his body as both women dried him with small, playful smiles, though he did notice that Misty's legs were shaky as she walked towards the main massage room as Arashi took a slow, measured breath before he slid onto the massage table. "Does it matter if I lay on my front or back?" he said carefully, a bit unsure.

Alyssa giggled, amused. "Hmmm, I've never tasted myself, if I'm honest, though there's always a first for everything," she purred thoughtfully as she kissed Cynthia's inner thighs, creeping slowly closer to the other woman's delicious smelling slit.
Chills rushed through his body as both women dried him with small, playful smiles, though he did notice that Misty's legs were shaky as she walked towards the main massage room as Arashi took a slow, measured breath before he slid onto the massage table. "Does it matter if I lay on my front or back?" he said carefully, a bit unsure.

Alyssa room:

Cynthia pured as she felt Alyssa kiss closer to her cum filled hole and she let out a moan as she felt the futa's lips touch near her hole. Lilly started to take the futa deeper into her throat as time passed.

Trebaxus Tsukino room:

Misty gave him a smile before saying "it doesn't matter to us which way you lay down." Once Arashi got himself situated the way he wanted the girls started pouring warm massage oil on him then they started the massage. Their breasts also started to rub on him as well.

"It's up to you Gregory but if you want to receive a massage now then yes you need to disrobe." Amy said not really knowing what he was wanting to do at this point though she knew part of why he got this room.

Gregory listened to what Amy said. He thought it was a bit strange, however, he decided why not. There was a good chance that he wasn't going to be coming back here anytime soon. He started to take off his shirt before looking over at Amy and asking, "Are you going to get naked as well, Amy?" wondering if she would or if his request would just get shut down.

He continued with taking off his pants, followed by his boxers. It wasn't until he was naked that he made his way to the bed and laid down on his stomach, looking over at Amy, watching her.

Alyssa gasped in surprise and delight, her tongue brushing over the hypersensitive bud next to Cynthia's pussy. "Mhmm, you taste delicious, you know," she purred thoughtfully, nibbling lightly over Cynthia's pussy. The stimulation of her cock wasn't helping the fact that it was very stiff.
Arashi lay on his back, though the warmth of the oil was rather relaxing. He shivered as he felt Cindy's body rubbing against his even as Misty's did similarly lower down. It certainly wasn't doing much to alleviate the stiffness of his hard-on, unfortunately.

Alyssa room:

Cynthia pured as she felt Alyssa kiss closer to her cum filled hole and she let out a moan as she felt the futa's lips touch near her hole. Lilly started to take the futa deeper into her throat as time passed.

Trebaxus Tsukino room:

Misty gave him a smile before saying "it doesn't matter to us which way you lay down." Once Arashi got himself situated the way he wanted the girls started pouring warm massage oil on him then they started the massage. Their breasts also started to rub on him as well.

Gregory listened to what Amy said. He thought it was a bit strange, however, he decided why not. There was a good chance that he wasn't going to be coming back here anytime soon. He started to take off his shirt before looking over at Amy and asking, "Are you going to get naked as well, Amy?" wondering if she would or if his request would just get shut down.

He continued with taking off his pants, followed by his boxers. It wasn't until he was naked that he made his way to the bed and laid down on his stomach, looking over at Amy, watching her.

Amy could tell that Gregory knew of the secret reputation that this place had so she didn't have to play so innocent anymore and when Gregory turned to undress himself she started to get undressed herself. When she saw that he had laid on the bed for his massage she got the special table ready for him. When she finished she said "Gregory we don't want to get your bed all greasy after this special massage so why don't you come and lay here." When he got himself up and on the table she said "this will be a full body massage so just lay down and relaxe." She got out some special massaging oil that was super slippery and poured it on him. She started by rubbing it on him before she got up on the table with him. She straddled his body for a second before she started rubbing her body on his.

Alyssa gasped in surprise and delight, her tongue brushing over the hypersensitive bud next to Cynthia's pussy. "Mhmm, you taste delicious, you know," she purred thoughtfully, nibbling lightly over Cynthia's pussy. The stimulation of her cock wasn't helping the fact that it was very stiff.
Arashi lay on his back, though the warmth of the oil was rather relaxing. He shivered as he felt Cindy's body rubbing against his even as Misty's did similarly lower down. It certainly wasn't doing much to alleviate the stiffness of his hard-on, unfortunately.

Alyssa room:

Cynthia let out a loud gasp as she felt the nimble tongue of Alyssa hit her hole. She pressed her pussy onto the tongue as it lapped at her cum filled hole. Lilly continued to take her deep into her throat as she waited. She suck on the cock as hard as she could.

Trebaxus Tsukino room:

Both girls continued to massage Arashi making sure that their breasts were rubbing on his body as well. Misty asked "how are you enjoying the massage so far?"

Alyssa found the combined flavor quite pleasant, amused as she heard Cynthia's low moans as her own slipped out, trickling through Cynthia's filled pussy. "Getting close there, I think," she sighed as she rocked her hips gently, feeling Lilly's throat muscles rippling around her cock in short pulses.
Arashi sighed softly, shuddering a bit. "Hmmmm, feels good," he said softly, sighing softly, shivering in pleasure. His eyes were half closed as his cock was twitching subtly as he exhaled slowly.

Alyssa room:

Cynthia let out a loud gasp as she felt the nimble tongue of Alyssa hit her hole. She pressed her pussy onto the tongue as it lapped at her cum filled hole. Lilly continued to take her deep into her throat as she waited. She suck on the cock as hard as she could.

Trebaxus Tsukino room:

Both girls continued to massage Arashi making sure that their breasts were rubbing on his body as well. Misty asked "how are you enjoying the massage so far?"

Alyssa found the combined flavor quite pleasant, amused as she heard Cynthia's low moans as her own slipped out, trickling through Cynthia's filled pussy. "Getting close there, I think," she sighed as she rocked her hips gently, feeling Lilly's throat muscles rippling around her cock in short pulses.
Arashi sighed softly, shuddering a bit. "Hmmmm, feels good," he said softly, sighing softly, shivering in pleasure. His eyes were half closed as his cock was twitching subtly as he exhaled slowly.

Alyssa room:

Cynthia couldn't help but to moan more as she felt Alyssa lick her pussy and as the futa moans into her pussy. Lilly kept sucking on the futa's cock hoping that she was going to cum again.

Trebaxus Tsukino room:

Both girls continued to massage Arashi with their hands and breasts. Misty began to massage his bottom when she took a hand between his legs and grab his balls. She started to massage them.

Alyssa yelped softly as she released suddenly and abruptly into Lilly's mouth and throat. "Oh, hell... that's the stuff," she moaned, shuddering as her hips rocked gently, her release pumping deep into Lilly's throat and belly.
Arashi groaned more in mild surprise when he half rolled onto his side before he felt Misty slide up behind him before he yelped in mild surprise as he felt her massaging his balls. It certainly didn't help the fact that his cock was hard and ready, either. He shivered as his eyes slid almost closed as he felt Misty shifting and rubbing against his body. He wondered if she'd play in a more... rear way.

Alyssa room:

Cynthia couldn't help but to moan more as she felt Alyssa lick her pussy and as the futa moans into her pussy. Lilly kept sucking on the futa's cock hoping that she was going to cum again.

Trebaxus Tsukino room:

Both girls continued to massage Arashi with their hands and breasts. Misty began to massage his bottom when she took a hand between his legs and grab his balls. She started to massage them.

Alyssa yelped softly as she released suddenly and abruptly into Lilly's mouth and throat. "Oh, hell... that's the stuff," she moaned, shuddering as her hips rocked gently, her release pumping deep into Lilly's throat and belly.
Arashi groaned more in mild surprise when he half rolled onto his side before he felt Misty slide up behind him before he yelped in mild surprise as he felt her massaging his balls. It certainly didn't help the fact that his cock was hard and ready, either. He shivered as his eyes slid almost closed as he felt Misty shifting and rubbing against his body. He wondered if she'd play in a more... rear way.

Alyssa room:

Lilly let out a moan as she felt Alyssa cum in her mouth and throat. Cynthia grabbed Lilly's head and pulled it up kissing her driving her tongue deep into her throat. Cynthia let Alyssa have some more licks before she lifted herself off of the futa and replaced the futa's tongue with Lilly's tongue.

Trebaxus Tsukino room:

Misty let one hand massage Arashi as the other continued to play with his balls. Her hand slipped a finger between his cheeks and gently rubbed on his hole. She wanted to move it but part of her wondered if he liked this.

Alyssa blinked before she smirked, seeing both women making out furiously. "Oh, hell... that's so hot," she moaned, shuddering as she swallowed hard, feeling her cock twitching.
Arashi paused momentarily at the sensation of Misty's fingers rubbing against that hole. "Go ahead. Might as well be as thorough as possible, Misty, dear," he chuckled softly as he kissed Cindy deeply, his fingers brushing lightly over her oiled skin.

Alyssa room:

Lilly let out a moan as she felt Alyssa cum in her mouth and throat. Cynthia grabbed Lilly's head and pulled it up kissing her driving her tongue deep into her throat. Cynthia let Alyssa have some more licks before she lifted herself off of the futa and replaced the futa's tongue with Lilly's tongue.

Trebaxus Tsukino room:

Misty let one hand massage Arashi as the other continued to play with his balls. Her hand slipped a finger between his cheeks and gently rubbed on his hole. She wanted to move it but part of her wondered if he liked this.

Alyssa blinked before she smirked, seeing both women making out furiously. "Oh, hell... that's so hot," she moaned, shuddering as she swallowed hard, feeling her cock twitching.
Arashi paused momentarily at the sensation of Misty's fingers rubbing against that hole. "Go ahead. Might as well be as thorough as possible, Misty, dear," he chuckled softly as he kissed Cindy deeply, his fingers brushing lightly over her oiled skin.

Alyssa room:
Lilly continued to lick Cynthia cum filled pussy and she started to fuck her hole with her tongue. Lilly could taste both of the body fluids in the hole which caused her to moan out. After a couple more licks Cynthia began to cum again. Lilly continued to lick for a bit until she was satisfied. Lilly laus down spreads her legs then says "come on Alyssa time to give me some of your futa cum."

Trebaxus Tsukino room:

Misty continued to gently rub Arashi hole before she gently pushed her finger into his hole. She hoped that she wasn't over stepping any boundaries with him. Cindy took his cock into her oily hands and started to play with him again.w

Alyssa shivered as she shifted to sit up on her knees, her cock twitching at the thought. "Are you sure? Admittedly, the idea of you screaming my name is quite... alluring," she teased, rubbing her cock against Lilly's pussy slowly, deliberately teasing her.
Arashi groaned as he shivered as he lightly rocked his hips, pushing his hard cock between Cindy's soft hands and pushing Misty's finger deeper into himself. It was a very new and exciting sensation.

Amy could tell that Gregory knew of the secret reputation that this place had so she didn't have to play so innocent anymore and when Gregory turned to undress himself she started to get undressed herself. When she saw that he had laid on the bed for his massage she got the special table ready for him. When she finished she said "Gregory we don't want to get your bed all greasy after this special massage so why don't you come and lay here." When he got himself up and on the table she said "this will be a full body massage so just lay down and relaxe." She got out some special massaging oil that was super slippery and poured it on him. She started by rubbing it on him before she got up on the table with him. She straddled his body for a second before she started rubbing her body on his.

Gregory got off the bed and started to walk over to the massage table ready. He looked and admired Amy’s fully naked body. β€œYou have a lovely body,” Gregory mentioned. He started to get on it and lay down, his whole body exposed. He felt her body start to straddle his.

As he felt her soft hands on his back he let out a soft moan. β€œGod, that feels good,” he mentioned as he felt her working on his massage. β€œSo, have you been doing this long?” he inquired while trying to make some small talk between the two of them.

Alyssa shivered as she shifted to sit up on her knees, her cock twitching at the thought. "Are you sure? Admittedly, the idea of you screaming my name is quite... alluring," she teased, rubbing her cock against Lilly's pussy slowly, deliberately teasing her.
Arashi groaned as he shivered as he lightly rocked his hips, pushing his hard cock between Cindy's soft hands and pushing Misty's finger deeper into himself. It was a very new and exciting sensation.

Alyssa room:

Lilly. cooed out and raised her hips before saying "yes I am sure Alyssa." She couldn't wait for Alyssa to fuck her so she can experience a futa cock in her dripping pussy.

Trebaxus Tsukino room:

Both girls continued to do what they were doing to Arashi loving the moans that they were getting from him. Both girls were getting wet again from just hearing him in his pleasure. Cindy couldn't wait to finally get to feel his cock in him.

Alyssa smirked, highly amused as she let her fingers glide over Lilly's skin, teasing her breasts. "Mhmm, from what I can tell, there doesn't seem to be a rule that says that the client is the only one that gets a good thorough massage," she teased, pushing her fingers into Lilly's pussy and slowly pumping her fingers in several times before she replaced her fingers with her cock before she moaned softly in delight as she deliberately sucked her fingers without looking away from Lilly's eyes.
Arashi moaned softly as he slowly let the duo do as they pleased. "What is it like... having a toy there?" he said shyly, unaware that there were some toys that could channel a woman's cum through it almost like the real thing. "You can do more than one finger, I don't mind," he said shyly as he shuddered before a sudden burst of thick crème surged from his cock, though his cock didn't soften in the least.

Alyssa room:

Lilly. cooed out and raised her hips before saying "yes I am sure Alyssa." She couldn't wait for Alyssa to fuck her so she can experience a futa cock in her dripping pussy.

Trebaxus Tsukino room:

Both girls continued to do what they were doing to Arashi loving the moans that they were getting from him. Both girls were getting wet again from just hearing him in his pleasure. Cindy couldn't wait to finally get to feel his cock in him.

Gregory got off the bed and started to walk over to the massage table ready. He looked and admired Amy’s fully naked body. β€œYou have a lovely body,” Gregory mentioned. He started to get on it and lay down, his whole body exposed. He felt her body start to straddle his.

As he felt her soft hands on his back he let out a soft moan. β€œGod, that feels good,” he mentioned as he felt her working on his massage. β€œSo, have you been doing this long?” he inquired while trying to make some small talk between the two of them.

Amy cooed out "Not long you're my second client ever." She continued to rub her body up and down his. She could feel her hard nipples dragging against his back which caused her to coo with each movement she done. She could feel herself start to get turned on by the massage she was giving him. She wondered if Gregory was going to take full advantage of all the services that this place offered.

Kyle's Room

"Maybe after you eat me out and do a good job." Amy said as she continued to play with her little boy. She got up still holding him saying "now go lay on the bed so I can sit on your face." Once he laid down she straddled his face. "Let me see what skills if any you have first so just start licking my slit." She said lowering herself.

Kyle shivered and nodded, "Y-yes, Mommy." His heart was hammering in his chest. His face was flushed and the color was moving down his neck. He went over to the bed and lay down; his eyes moving over her and drinking her in as she approached him.

She straddled his face and lowered down; her pussy inches from his face. Her sex took over his senses; her scent filled his nose and she filled his field of vision. Anxiety was swimming through him. He didn't want to disappoint her and this was the first time he'd ever done this. He licked his lips and lifted his head and first kissed the lips of her cunt. Her smell grew stronger and there was an almost coppery tang at the back of his throat. "God...or Goddess, I guess," he muttered. Then he started to lick up and down her slit, the strokes of his tongue tentative at first, but growing more steady. Long licks going up her slit and back down from base to peak.

Alyssa smirked, highly amused as she let her fingers glide over Lilly's skin, teasing her breasts. "Mhmm, from what I can tell, there doesn't seem to be a rule that says that the client is the only one that gets a good thorough massage," she teased, pushing her fingers into Lilly's pussy and slowly pumping her fingers in several times before she replaced her fingers with her cock before she moaned softly in delight as she deliberately sucked her fingers without looking away from Lilly's eyes.
Arashi moaned softly as he slowly let the duo do as they pleased. "What is it like... having a toy there?" he said shyly, unaware that there were some toys that could channel a woman's cum through it almost like the real thing. "You can do more than one finger, I don't mind," he said shyly as he shuddered before a sudden burst of thick crème surged from his cock, though his cock didn't soften in the least.

Trebaxus Tsukino room:

Misty slowly inserted another finger into Arashi before she said "it's like being filled then someone moves the object and then it tickles nerve endings that haven't ever been touched in a way."

Alyssa room:

Lilly let out a telp as she felt the futa enter her pussy. She could feel Alyssa stretch her pussy out as she entered her. Cynthia crawled behind the two and began to massage Alyssa's bottom before her finger found her rosebud.

Alyssa groaned softly as she shivered. "Mhmm... you can do more than that, I don't mind," she said saucily.
Arashi groaned softly as he felt Misty's fingers pushing in there. "I'm open to trying that," he said shyly. "Um... would it need to be... clean inside?"

Trebaxus Tsukino room:

Misty slowly inserted another finger into Arashi before she said "it's like being filled then someone moves the object and then it tickles nerve endings that haven't ever been touched in a way."

Alyssa room:

Lilly let out a yelp as she felt the futa enter her pussy. She could feel Alyssa stretch her pussy out as she entered her. Cynthia crawled behind the two and began to massage Alyssa's bottom before her finger found her rosebud.

Back