How many of us here are from the United Kingdom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sound much more exotic when you location states 'California' doesn't it!

Dark cold evenings - its what makes us great! (and temperamental)
:D

Hey all :)
Very cold, dark and wet here in Lancashire. Loving it personally. You can get up to the most fun in cold and dark evenings ;)

hey skitten, what kind of fun have you got planned??
I dont mind that its darker early.

from the UK

Hello...I am from a slightly damp and cold Newcastle. Yeah for the North East of England :-D

Hi there. New to Forums, but been a lit member for years!!

A fellow UK er here. South East in Kent

Down south...bracing myself for winter!

New lit member here, hailing from sunny Yorkshire (well it's raining now, of course)

Nice to meet all you lovely UK folks :)

Hi all,

Another UK chap here, this time from not so sunny Hampshire :)

Hello...I am from a slightly damp and cold Newcastle. Yeah for the North East of England :-D

I was going to welcome you all individually, but there are so many! Maybe it's the dark evenings . . .

Particularly pleased to see newcomers fairly local to me too.

It's a lazy evening tonight, perhaps a movie or book and then into bed for me :) Oh the joys of being ill.

lazy evening is always good but being ill sucks big time. Hope you feel better soon.
What are you reading?

lazy evening is always good but being ill sucks big time. Hope you feel better soon.
What are you reading?

Not sure yet! Will have to have a root through a big box of all 57 books I own. My collection was much bigger and I had my own little personal library. Do you like to read?

Not sure yet! Will have to have a root through a big box of all 57 books I own. My collection was much bigger and I had my own little personal library. Do you like to read?

yep, i really enjoy it. I have to be in the right frame of mind for anything to envolved but get through quite a lot of easy reads.
What type of books do you normally read?

It's a lazy evening tonight, perhaps a movie or book and then into bed for me :) Oh the joys of being ill.

Hope you get better soon, although reading is always good if you feel up to it. I'm somehow impressed that you know exactly how many books you have.

Hope you get better soon, although reading is always good if you feel up to it. I'm somehow impressed that you know exactly how many books you have.
)

Thank you :)
I can't lie that made me chuckle. I recently moved house and had to organise them all, I gave away 100 and kept the rest

yep, i really enjoy it. I have to be in the right frame of mind for anything to envolved but get through quite a lot of easy reads.
What type of books do you normally read?

Mainly crime and thriller, also don't mind a bit of romantic stuff in there. Although this headache is getting worse so I think I'll give it a miss tonight. What kind of books are you into?

Mainly crime and thriller, also don't mind a bit of romantic stuff in there. Although this headache is getting worse so I think I'll give it a miss tonight. What kind of books are you into?

i like thrillers, i like the books by ex special forces as easy reads. I recently finished book 4 of Stephen Kings The Dark Tower, they took me ages to get into but i persisted.

I hope your headache gets better, maybe you need a massage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back