Fictional Characters you wish...

HeavyStick

Anti-M 0derator
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Posts
47,301
were real and why.

Do you think this character would somehow better society and why?
 
I've always wished Lestat de Lioncourt was real.

ok,ok. So I'm slightly enamoured with a character from a book. Nothing wrong with that...right? :eek:
 
Captain America... I wanna see him ricochet his shield off of ppman...redcock and donkeydick in one throw....
 
Wow! Gorgeous AV Heavy!

Ummm, what was the question?

Oh yes - I am in love with Jamie Frazier from Diana Gabaldoan's books. I don't know if he would be any terrific help in society, but I'd love to see his ass without his kilt!
 
Wow, this is an interesting question....I think that it would be cool to see Drizzt from the Dark Elf series as a living being.
 
Re: Wow! Gorgeous AV Heavy!

sweetsubsarahh said:
Ummm, what was the question?

Oh yes - I am in love with Jamie Frazier from Diana Gabaldoan's books. I don't know if he would be any terrific help in society, but I'd love to see his ass without his kilt!


mmmm ty sss, your's is very delicious also
 
*bratcat* said:
I think I must have missed the train somewhere along the line here....I have NO idea who you people are talking about...

read the opening post.


what fictional character would you want as a real person and why?
 
Fictional character

Gandalf

Don't know if he'd better humanity - but I'd sure like to hang out with him for a bit and certainly could use some of his magic!
 
Re: Wow! Gorgeous AV Heavy!

sweetsubsarahh said:


Oh yes - I am in love with Jamie Frazier from Diana Gabaldoan's books. I don't know if he would be any terrific help in society, but I'd love to see his ass without his kilt!


OMG!! YES, OH YES, OH YES!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Jamie Frazier? I just finished reading Outlander and I am a little shocked to hear women say they are enamoured of that character. He beat the living shit out of Claire. He was a wife beater.


How romantic.
 
Jubal Harshaw and Mike Smith from Stranger In A Strange Land.

That would rock biscuits.
 
I'm with the good superheroes. Superman, Wonder Woman, Spider-Man, and Captain America.
I wouldn't want the Hulk, Batman, the Punisher, or Venom though.


Sherlock Homes and Perot. Merlin, Arthur, and Lancelot.
 
originally posted by Anais Dahl

Jamie Frazier? I just finished reading Outlander and I am a little shocked to hear women say they are enamoured of that character. He beat the living shit out of Claire. He was a wife beater.


How romantic.


Wow. What a shame that is your initial impression of Outlander. Most women do not share your views, as this book and the next four in the series are all best sellers.

Perhaps I need to reread the section you are mentioning. In my copy of Outlander he spanks her. Once. He beats her ass hard, yes, raising welts and bruises, but he doesn't beat the living shit out of her. It was serious punishment because she disobeyed him, her husband (which resulted in her capture, subsequent rescue, almost getting several people killed, yada yada yada.) This is, after all, supposed to be historical romantic fiction, and takes place in the mid-1700's.

Power and strength can be quite erotic, and many people on this site appreciate those qualities in their partner! LOL
 
Never said:
Sherlock Homes and Perot.
The last one is real. He lost the presidential election. Nobody seemed much to like him. ;)

Your spelling buddy says, "Poirot."

TB4p
 
Back
Top