The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
struggles, but not much, as they vanish behind the material

So...just so I know...you're mauling us both...? Or we're mauling you...?

Well, you're definitely being mauled, and I am definitely mauling. One way or another, we'll find out which side Nina's going to fall onto and the fun will definitely be had by one and all :D

Well, you're definitely being mauled, and I am definitely mauling. One way or another, we'll find out which side Nina's going to fall onto and the fun will definitely be had by one and all :D

..................................................................................

tha.....

um.... -clears throat-

i... yeah.... fuck...... best memory of my sex life that wasnt centered around my cunt, specificaly....

Was indeed, mauling two people at once. ....

The feel of him throbbing in the palm of one hand, The feel of her moist sex squeezing the fingers of the other hand.

Hearing them both gasp... the harsh breathing.... Tasting each unique flavor over and over again. Back and forth. The feel of her clit jumping under my tongue just as surely as his cock jumped in my mouth.

Bloody hell.

..................................................................................

tha.....

um.... -clears throat-

i... yeah.... fuck...... best memory of my sex life that wasnt centered around my cunt, specificaly....

The feel of him throbbing in the palm of one hand, The feel of her moist sex squeezing the fingers of the other hand.

Hearing them both gasp... the harsh breathing.... Tasting each unique flavor over and over again. Back and forth. The feel of her clit jumping under my tongue just as surely as his cock jumped in my mouth.

Bloody hell.

whimpers

I...I can see why...why you would remember something like that...

tha.....

um.... -clears throat-

Bloody hell.

Me thinks that Nina needs to be mauled this time... before her poor brain melts down from the flashbacks.

Now, the decision is, do I change my plan and get Brit to help me maul Nina...?

whimpers

I...I can see why...why you would remember something like that...
Mhmmm.... ohhh. yesss...
Me thinks that Nina needs to be mauled this time... before her poor brain melts down from the flashbacks.

eeek. Hey.. no... um.. definitely maybe not! I think... wait... um... who am I biting again? Because there will be biting... and moaning.

Well she's not the only affected by that tale, I can tell you that now!

lets out a long, slightly shaky, breath

Mhmmm.... ohhh. yesss...

eeek. Hey.. no... um.. definitely maybe not! I think... wait... um... who am I biting again? Because there will be biting... and moaning.

leans over and nibbles Nina's neck

Mhmmm.... ohhh. yesss...

That depends on where you're biting, and how hard. You wont actually need to worry about that too much, Nina. You'll be given something to bite when need, and then you can bite it. Something tells me that you wont be in a good enough state to be thinking clearly at the time.

leans over and nibbles Nina's neck
groans-
That depends on where you're biting, and how hard. You wont actually need to worry about that too much, Nina. You'll be given something to bite when need, and then you can bite it. Something tells me that you wont be in a good enough state to be thinking clearly at the time.

That, is exactly... precisely what I mean... I, just happen to bite what is near my mouth.. Especially when im really gone. I also lick, suckle, nibble... er. Yeah. I'm rather orally comforted and get to a point I really don't care.

groans-

That, is exactly... precisely what I mean... I, just happen to bite what is near my mouth.. Especially when im really gone. I also lick, suckle, nibble... er. Yeah. I'm rather orally comforted and get to a point I really don't care.

Well, between Brit and myself, I am sure that you'll get lots of oral comforting opportunities, giving and receiving. As well as other opportunities, which are just as enjoyable too.

groans-

nibbles some more, letting her teeth graze the skin a little more than before

...good to know...

Well, between Brit and myself, I am sure that you'll get lots of oral comforting opportunities, giving and receiving. As well as other opportunities, which are just as enjoyable too.
Oh, I'm quite sure of... all of that in fact.

-squirms and giggles-

I dont... suggest ... actually licking or anything... on..... -giggles- My.. ears.

Oh...you don't...?

Eyes sparkle as the nibbles move all around the base of her ear lobe and then, after a pause, she draws it between lips and suckles for a moment or two, stroking with her tongue slowly.

Oh...you don't...?

Eyes sparkle as the nibbles move all around the base of her ear lobe and then, after a pause, she draws it between lips and suckles for a moment or two, stroking with her tongue slowly.

-shrieks giggling.... jumps up and runs... all while rubbing her ear-

yea... :p

I dont... not if you wanted me to stay within reach.

Ears.. and.. wet tongues.. is.. tickly... wet willy... blah... weird.

-shrieks giggling.... jumps up and runs... all while rubbing her ear-

yea... :p

I dont... not if you wanted me to stay within reach.

Ears.. and.. wet tongues.. is.. tickly... wet willy... blah... weird.

grins and runs after

Ok, ok, no more ears...

catches up and continues with her neck and jaw, fingers trailing up and down her sides

...better...?

grins and runs after

Ok, ok, no more ears...

catches up and continues with her neck and jaw, fingers trailing up and down her sides

...better...?

-looks so very very scared-

So that's what it looks like when I chase people...

-screams a bit-

She's gonnna git me!

-grabs and tumbles-

is ... so so much easier to do this when we're all... well, all over the floor.

:D

-looks so very very scared-

So that's what it looks like when I chase people...

-screams a bit-

She's gonnna git me!

-grabs and tumbles-

is ... so so much easier to do this when we're all... well, all over the floor.

:D

I'm not scary!

grins before they tumble to the floor

And that sounds good to me...

grins before letting her mouth resume it's investigations of Nina's neck and jaw and, occasionally, her lips

where does one grab when they get a britwitch in there vicinity? Oh how I wish I was an octopus. I shall have to settle on acting like one... wraps arms and legs round arms and legs and hip and ribs and gental curving breasts. You could call it groping but its far to swift and everywhere at once.

Mhmmm...

-just purrs and savors tiny searching teeth and snippets of chance to catch sweet breath and sweeter lips-

where does one grab when they get a britwitch in there vicinity? Oh how I wish I was an octopus. I shall have to settle on acting like one... wraps arms and legs round arms and legs and hip and ribs and gental curving breasts. You could call it groping but its far to swift and everywhere at once.

Mhmmm...

-just purrs and savors tiny searching teeth and snippets of chance to catch sweet breath and sweeter lips-

Close, but never quite close enough. Whimpers and sighs, mewls and groans. Fingers wandering, limbs entwining. So much to taste and only one mouth to do it with.

...delicious...

The word is whispered softly against an ear while fingers find places to rub, to squeeze, to investigate. Oh to have all the time in the world.

Close, but never quite close enough. Whimpers and sighs, mewls and groans. Fingers wandering, limbs entwining. So much to taste and only one mouth to do it with.

...delicious...

The word is whispered softly against an ear while fingers find places to rub, to squeeze, to investigate. Oh to have all the time in the world.

You, darling girl... are now being dragged to my dreams.

I hope i get to remember what happens.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back