Your idea of weird erotica

Not familiar with it. Can you say something about it? Is it "weird" erotica and if so how?

It centres on artistic body modification ... troubled relationships.... I’m not sure if it’s intentionally erotic or just tapped into something in me... definitely weird though..
 
One of the weirdest erotic fetish movies I've ever seen was Crash with James Spader (not the movie that won the Academy award). It's about a group of people who have an erotic fetish about getting in car accidents. Utterly bizarre, but it's reasonably well done. Just about anything can be turned into an erotic fetish.
It's classic Cronenberg. Have you read the J.G.Ballard book the movie is based on?

Deborah Kara Unger is not conventionally beautiful, but she was smoking hot in that movie; so, so sexual. Damn ;).
 
Abasiophilia - a sexual fetish for people who have impaired mobility and wear leg braces or use a wheelchair - was more common years ago when conditions such as polio and rickets were around and the outcome for accident victims were poorer.

With changing times this fetish has become rare, but there is quite a big Literotica readership for stories about characters who are disabled, and the popularity surprised me. Having said that, my character Julie from 'April Leads Julie Astray' has a damaged leg and back problems from polio and Tara from 'My Brother's Friend Deflowered Me' is a paraplegic, but the people the girls have sex with in the stories are attracted to them regardless of their disability, not attracted to them because they are disabled.
 
I knew a lady here whose lit name was a reference to the schlock movie "Boxing Helena" about full-limb amputation, which was fetish of hers. I've lost touch with her. I hope she's okay.
 
Tara from 'My Brother's Friend Deflowered Me' is a paraplegic, but the people the girls have sex with in the stories are attracted to them regardless of their disability, not attracted to them because they are disabled.
Likewise - one of my best received stories is Rope and Veil, where the female protagonist has a broken back. It's not a fetish story, and I'd never consider its "weird" erotica in the sense of this thread.
 
Likewise - one of my best received stories is Rope and Veil, where the female protagonist has a broken back. It's not a fetish story, and I'd never consider its "weird" erotica in the sense of this thread.

Just because a story contains elements that might be a fetish to some doesn't mean it's a fetish story. It's all about how it's written. Since there's such a wide range of weird fetishes out there, I guess we should start categorizing every story on here in the fetish category, as there's bound to be at least someone who gets off on one of the things you included that weren't intended to be hot.
 
Weird erotica? I just finished a tan lines fetish one and last week it was centaurs. Running out of weird.
 
And of course there was Woody Allen's fantasy of bathing in a tub of cold Roosevelt dimes, not to be confused with Ed Sander's dream of being assaulted in a vat of jello by a gang of lesbian dwarfs.
 
HBO used to have a show called Real Sex and they explored (if that is the correct term) a number of very bizarre fetishes. Two that stand out in my mind were Pony Play and Sploshing (sp?).

Why anyone would want to put "hooves" on their hands and feet and act like a pony severely disturbs me. I had nightmares after seeing that episode.

The other one is Sploshing. Taking perfectly good food and sitting in it or rubbing on yourself, but not getting off? At least the guy that fucked the pie got off.

Just seeing the two together got my brain recoiling about a crossover. Rubbing Cool Whip on a lady dressed up as a pony???!!??? I'm having nightmares tonight for sure.

James
 
I do write incest/taboo stories, but I have never written a 'pure' incest story yet, and don't think I could ever do it.

If you are a woman, I have been interested in doing a role play with identical twin sisters with a twin incest taboo. If interested, send me a PM.
 
In the context of odd erotica, search “scrotum” “nail” “board” or use another body part.

Don’t say I didn’t warn you!

It's Biblical. Exodus 21:6 Publicly nailing a slaves ear to a doorway to show ownership (the OT has lotsa really good BDSM in it).
 
It's Biblical. Exodus 21:6 Publicly nailing a slaves ear to a doorway to show ownership (the OT has lotsa really good BDSM in it).

I seem to recall somebody's hands getting nailed to a plank of wood in the Bible too. How fucked up is that
 
Why anyone would want to put "hooves" on their hands and feet and act like a pony severely disturbs me. I had nightmares after seeing that episode.

Ah for me it was where and HOW they planted the tail :eek:

So weird is: Vore, scat, cock cages, cucks, bdsm, golden showers, furry, formicophilia, cross-dressing, tentacles, hucows, jiffing or yiffing... it's easier to list what I do like rather than all I don't like or understand. I suspect it's the same for most.

Most of these fetishes are harmless though.

My wife had the delight of walking into a hotel with friends and finding herself in the middle of a furry convention. Some of the costumes were mind boggling. One guy paid 6 grand for his costume and even went to Africa to "commune?" with his animal. I don't think I could understand THAT in a million years. :confused:
 
Actually there is a story here in Literotica that helped me really understand pet play, because it delves a lot in the psychology of a "pet", I believe because it is partly inspired by the personal experiences of the author. If you want to check it out, it's here https://literotica.com/s/ginny-and-katy-pt-01. It is not extreme in any way, at the beginning at least, and takes you gradually into the play.
 
While I have nothing against being cummed on I see nothing fun about being peed on. While it may come out of the same dick i love to suck pee is just gross. I would never want to pee on my husband or have him pee on me. He can put a big load of cum all over my tits, face, ass , belly, pussy or wherever he wants as that is something we created together. Pee is just a waste product that needs to be gotten rid of. And not put on my body. Sorry. Just grosses me out
 
My weirderotica themes: Siblings transformed into banana slugs. Gal only fucking the brain-damaged. The vengeful pharmacist with drugs exploding his customers. Multi-generational incest. And the weirdest: 'normal' people, that rare breed.
 
Considering my stories have quite a bit of futanari erotica in them (so I should be used to weird stuff), my "wtf?" section of erotica is Interracial.

I don't get it. Where is the turn-on? Maybe my complete failure to "get it" lies in my lack of eyesight, the contrast of skin colors maybe? But even then, what makes a black or asian person more desirable or tickle a different set of fun glands than any other? Is it the stereotypes? "Black guys have big dicks and fuck like animals"? I'm mostly straight, so the idea of big dicks doesn't turn me on. But where would that put black women? What about them is so different from other women?

If it boils down to stereotypes then, it would be the same vein as saying "every Spanish girl is a bomb in bed because she's Spanish". "France is the country of love, so sex with a French girl is better?" I'm sure it doesn't work that way.

I've had sex with girls from England, Spain, Switzerland, Poland and Germany and, if anything, the differences in what went down were easily traced to the girls' different personalities, not their country of origin.

Uh, yeah. I don't get Interracial at all.
 
Back
Top