Soon To Be Finished with First

Texastuffbbc

Literotica Guru
Hi all. I began just reading the stories. There are some extremely talented writers on here. I became friends with one and pitched an idea to her and she told me to put it on paper. I did and will soon have it edited and ready for submission. I will see how it goes as to having a follow-up. What are recommendations related to submitting? thanks for all the suggestions and STAY LIT!

Snippet from the story (names edited the until story published)

Before XXXXX took a seat, XXX repositioned his cock downward whereby she would not be surprised by the bulge that had formed across his thigh. This did not go unnoticed by XXXXX! She saw that just maybe she had underestimated this out of place black man. XXXXX thought to herself, “I must do whatever I must to feel that log in my hand or if I dare, my pussy, which was starting to get wet.” Having repositioned his cock to point downward, thankful that he remembered to wear looser trunks than normal, he backed XXXXX unto her lap. Unfortunately, or fortunately as XXXXX would attest to, the bulge could still be felt on her bubble butt and it throbbed the moment she got on XXX’s lap. It was at that moment that XXXXX turned around and said, “I am XXXXX” to which XXX responded with his name. Not being in position to shake hands, XXX rubbed her arms up and down as a sign of nice to meet you. The moment XXX touch her with his hands, softer than normal, but expected for a person who worked with his mind and not his hands, she got goosebumps and her nipples got hard as pebbles. As the bus traveled the winding road, the rocking had an additional effect, XXX’s cock became harder and continuously throbbed as they talked about things in general. Finally, getting uncomfortable, XXX asked XXXXX to lift for a moment so he could get more comfortable, but in all actuality is was to better position his cock that was on the verge of maxing out.

Last edited:
Hi all. I began just reading the stories. There are some extremely talented writers on here. I became friends with one and pitched an idea to her and she told me to put it on paper. I did and will soon have it edited and ready for submission. I will see how it goes as to having a follow-up. What are recommendations related to submitting? thanks for all the suggestions and STAY LIT!

Congratulations getting your first story done and nearing the finish line.

About submission -- take a little time to consider what category you want the story to go in. Before submitting I recommend reading the Bible on categories:

https://literotica.com/s/love-your-readers-categories

This will help ensure that you connect with the readers most likely to enjoy your story.

Take some time with the title and tagline, too.

Good luck!

I agree with putting a lot of thought into title/description. There's a ton of competition daily and you need every angle possible to stand out.

Agreed with the above posts; I didn't understand clearly how categories and titles/descriptions worked in my early stories and I made some poor choices.

I'd also suggest checking out the Literotica Android app, if you can. It displays stories in a very different format than the website, and doesn't allow any font editing like italics. It also doesn't show or allow comments.

Agreed with the above posts; I didn't understand clearly how categories and titles/descriptions worked in my early stories and I made some poor choices.

I'd also suggest checking out the Literotica Android app, if you can. It displays stories in a very different format than the website, and doesn't allow any font editing like italics. It also doesn't show or allow comments.

I don't know how many Literotica readers use the app. I have it on my phone but I usually just open the story in my browser. But the app is one of the reasons I never use any special formatting. It's simpler and that way the story looks the same for all readers. So that's something to consider.

When I submit a new story I do the following;

1. I write in RTF and copy/paste into the submission page. (Others use Word with good results.)
2. I have my Title and "Short Description" all worked out and I'll Cut/Paste these off the story and onto the appropriate places on the submission page.
3. I also have my search Tags figured out and ready to go. I usually include the tags in the introduction to the story, as well as on the Lit Tag Submission screen. Putting them in the body of the story helps readers who didn't find it with a Tag search determine if this story is something they might like or not.
4. Choose your category from the pull down list
5. Choose your Language from the pull down list.
6. You can give your story a final once over in the submission screen. Any misspelled words will be underlined in red. You can then Preview the story and see if it looks like you planned etc (Preview button bottom right corner). If not, you can go back to the draft page if need be.

Once you're satisfied, hit Submit.

It's already been said that Category, Title and Short Description are the things to give some thought to as they are the marketing tools you have at your disposal. Congrats on the achievement and best wishes for success!

When I submit a new story I do the following;

1. I write in RTF and copy/paste into the submission page. (Others use Word with good results.)
2. I have my Title and "Short Description" all worked out and I'll Cut/Paste these off the story and onto the appropriate places on the submission page.
3. I also have my search Tags figured out and ready to go. I usually include the tags in the introduction to the story, as well as on the Lit Tag Submission screen. Putting them in the body of the story helps readers who didn't find it with a Tag search determine if this story is something they might like or not.
4. Choose your category from the pull down list
5. Choose your Language from the pull down list.
6. You can give your story a final once over in the submission screen. Any misspelled words will be underlined in red. You can then Preview the story and see if it looks like you planned etc (Preview button bottom right corner). If not, you can go back to the draft page if need be.

Once you're satisfied, hit Submit.

It's already been said that Category, Title and Short Description are the things to give some thought to as they are the marketing tools you have at your disposal. Congrats on the achievement and best wishes for success!

Thanks a ton for all of the recommendation.
ONE SEAT ONLY
MY take on a bus ride, that is titilating without being too outlandish. I actually read more stories that I think are reasonably possible and believable. I has a lot of me in it. I wrote it as a spin off of a very hot chat with someone familiar with public stimulation, but leave with a cliff hanger ending.

Thanks a ton for all of the recommendation.
ONE SEAT ONLY
MY take on a bus ride, that is titilating without being too outlandish. I actually read more stories that I think are reasonably possible and believable. I has a lot of me in it. I wrote it as a spin off of a very hot chat with someone familiar with public stimulation, but leave with a cliff hanger ending.

You're quite welcome. If you have any questions as you proceed on you submission feel free to private msg. me and I'll try to help sort it out.

Believability is a very critical part of most stories. If it's too outlandish I'll loose interest pretty quick. Even Sc-Fi and fantasy have to be believable in the made up worlds they take place in.

Think of the Short description as a part of your Title; One Seat Only—???????

From what you described, I could envision; One Seat Only—The things one sees on a bus ride. Or maybe; The strange things that can happen on a bus ride.

Off the top of my head, I think you have 60 characters max to play with for the Short Description.

You're quite welcome. If you have any questions as you proceed on you submission feel free to private msg. me and I'll try to help sort it out.

Believability is a very critical part of most stories. If it's too outlandish I'll loose interest pretty quick. Even Sc-Fi and fantasy have to be believable in the made up worlds they take place in.

Think of the Short description as a part of your Title; One Seat Only—???????

From what you described, I could envision; One Seat Only—The things one sees on a bus ride. Or maybe; The strange things that can happen on a bus ride.

Off the top of my head, I think you have 60 characters max to play with for the Short Description.

A stranger sits on a lap, discovers a lump which leads to lustful longings...thoughts?

A stranger sits on a lap, discovers a lump which leads to lustful longings...thoughts?
Most discovered lumps are cancerous, aren't they?
Whose lap?
Someone mentioned 60 characters for the short description field, and the title field is, I think, 35 characters, so precision becomes an art form.

Most discovered lumps are cancerous, aren't they?
Whose lap?
Someone mentioned 60 characters for the short description field, and the title field is, I think, 35 characters, so precision becomes an art form.

Got it! I will work on it.

I count more than 60 characters in this idea.

One Seat RemainsA stranger and a hard lump in a lap leads to fun on a bus

That's 43 characters not counting spaces...57 counting spaces. perhaps the word lump could be replaced with cock for more graphic impact?

No Seats LeftA stranger offers a lap, a hard cock gives an unexpected ride

That's 49 characters not counting spaces...60 counting spaces

I changed the one seat left to no seats left. if there was one seat left she could have sat there instead of the lap? or am I missing something?

I count more than 60 characters in this idea.

One Seat RemainsA stranger and a hard lump in a lap leads to fun on a bus

That's 43 characters not counting spaces...57 counting spaces. perhaps the word lump could be replaced with cock for more graphic impact?

No Seats LeftA stranger offers a lap, a hard cock gives an unexpected ride

That's 49 characters not counting spaces...60 counting spaces

I changed the one seat left to no seats left. if there was one seat left she could have sat there instead of the lap? or am I missing something?

Good point. No Seat Left makes more sense.

About submission -- take a little time to consider what category you want the story to go in. Before submitting I recommend reading the Bible on categories:

https://literotica.com/s/love-your-readers-categories

This will help ensure that you connect with the readers most likely to enjoy your story.

Take some time with the title and tagline, too.

Good luck!

Thanks for the link. Somehow in all my perusing of FAQs lists, I missed those essays.

I don't know how many Literotica readers use the app. I have it on my phone but I usually just open the story in my browser. But the app is one of the reasons I never use any special formatting. It's simpler and that way the story looks the same for all readers. So that's something to consider.
Only one reader has mentioned to me that they use the app. That reader expects that there's special formatting in the story and basically adds it back when he can figure out from the context that there's special formatting.

How about One Seat Left Sit on my lap and we'll see what comes up.?

I think the important thing is to have fun and not to fret too much. Yes, it's important to pick the right category (or at least stay out of the wrong ones). It's important to get a good set of tags and a good short description.

To my mind, it's critical that it's properly proof-read and if necessary edited by somebody who can spell and knows at least a bit of proper grammar. For me (and YMMV) rotten spelling and grammar is enough of a red flag that I'll generally leave the rest of the story unread. BTW, in this regard, spellcheck is not nearly enough.

But, above all, have fun.

Good luck!

How about One Seat Left Sit on my lap and we'll see what comes up.?

I think the important thing is to have fun and not to fret too much. Yes, it's important to pick the right category (or at least stay out of the wrong ones). It's important to get a good set of tags and a good short description.

To my mind, it's critical that it's properly proof-read and if necessary edited by somebody who can spell and knows at least a bit of proper grammar. For me (and YMMV) rotten spelling and grammar is enough of a red flag that I'll generally leave the rest of the story unread. BTW, in this regard, spellcheck is not nearly enough.

But, above all, have fun.

Good luck!

Thank you and I am working with someone who is well versed on all...
NO MORE SEATS—Is that a banana in your pocket or something harder

First post edited with snippet.

Last edited:
Back