cock sucking poll

How about just big enough to fill my mouth without it hurting after 10 minutes and long enough to easily fit fully in my mouth and into my throat. good for extended pleasure.

And just how big would that be?
 
A nice thick 8/9 inch she male cock preferably with a hot pair of low hanging balls. I've never been with a shemale or transexual so it's a fantasy for me. Other than that I want to find another black guy with a 10/11 inch cut cock, no pubes and huge balls.
 
I love the 2 I'm with now. Both 6" and average girth. My first suck buddy was just under 6" but was monster thick. No way I was letting him fuck me and sucking him gave me a sore jaw.
Now I can enjoy them for long periods without getting sore in either holes.

I'm probably one of the only guys on here that don't really like big cocks.
 
oh yea- bring on the bbc!

oh yea-- bring on the BBC, 8,, 9,, 10,, 11 inches of prime big black cock-- suck it hard then bury it balls deep up my fine ass and long stroke the slut until you breed me!!! Yes please!! Suzy
 
9" uncut black dick with big droopy balls. And hairy. I don't know what the obsession with shaved is. A hairy cock just looks so manly.
 
Long but not too thick so it slides easily down my throat. I love feeling cock in my throat, pubic hair in my face and balls on my chin.
 
the fantasy is to have a 7-9 inch black cock with big balls to share with the wife
 
Long but not too thick so it slides easily down my throat. I love feeling cock in my throat, pubic hair in my face and balls on my chin.

YES!!! I know exactly what you mean!! The erotic sensation of a cock filling my throat is the best part of giving other men blowjobs and what I love most about being a cocksucker
 
Back
Top