The Isolated Blurt Thread XL : This Shit Is Pointless

Status
Not open for further replies.
getting well settled into country living - few days back it was changing the mower's belt - H and i on our backs in the workshop - then yesterday was changing attachments on the tractor with H, driving the lawn mower, collecting 5 gallons of tomatoes and more elderberries to go with those already picked the day before....

today, putting up said tomatoes (boiling water/cold water, skin, get rid of gunky bits, chopping, adding garlic, okra, tomatilloes, red&green peppers) and getting them into the freezer with all the rest. then washing the berries, putting them into a large pan with a little water, cooked through then strained and pulped/deseeded. I LOVE his ma'am's gizmo for doing that! The wooden pestle-y thing looks like a pointy giant buttplug, and the conical strainer reminds me of the tin man's hat - till it sits in the ring with tripod legs, then it looks like something from space! anyway, 8 cups of purple-almost-black elderberry juice sat ready for his mother to make the jelly with.

i'm bloody awesome i am :coolcat:

H and i on our backs in the workshop

candy_alexa_with_black_stockings_fucks_in_the_workshop_5661.jpg

oh ho ho ho ho ho ho you naughty kids, you! :devil:

candy_alexa_with_black_stockings_fucks_in_the_workshop_5661.jpg

oh ho ho ho ho ho ho you naughty kids, you! :devil:

they're way younger and prettier than us, and that kinda tomfoolery can wait till the weather cools down some - that workshop is a bloody oven! having said that, the pool table's got masses of potential, amirite? :D

nobody knows. i suppose we could look it up, but the rule is buried somewhere in one of these 39 fucking blurt threads. unless some obsessed lunatic remembers exactly which one we're kinda fucked.

nobody knows. i suppose we could look it up, but the rule is buried somewhere in one of these 39 fucking blurt threads. unless some obsessed lunatic remembers exactly which one we're kinda fucked.

ah, ancient wisdom lost to the great mystery that is 'why the fuck do we post on lit?'
does this mean we're in the lit dark ages?

too many tomatoes :rolleyes:

Wouldn't it be the last one Killy had, or the one right after that?

neat, but that doesn't actually say who gets the naming rights this time. it just says i don't, really. it also says that laurel when a bit crazy dealing with people whining about killswitch winning the blurt thread too many times.

and you guys wonder why she stopped posting. tsk, tsk.

If it's me, i just want to say that I'm getting short changed in my thread. I expect restitution.

i am so fucking tired and no one won the mega millions so someone get on that

Well whoever thinks it might be them, put it in your post.

When Laurel names it, we'll know who won. :D

Well whoever thinks it might be them, put it in your post.

When Laurel names it, we'll know who won. :D

Let's all put up a thread name thinking we won it and see who gets throned.

It's like a game-within-a-game, y'see? It's so meta you'll get tired of meta-ing! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back