The Pack (open looking for a rp partner)

Nikki said "whats it like living there. You said you never got out much. How does your village support itself so isolated from the outside world like that." As they talked another question came to his mind. He said "Nikki you said wolves mate for life. Even now I can tell thats true. I feel a connection to you that I feel I could never break. Yet I still felt the pull towards your sister. How can that be the case if wolves mate for life?" He was unaware of stories from her village. Of wolves powerful enough to claim multiple mates to help keep the village strong.
 
Nikki smiled at him then kissed his head. "Those who are deemed alphas may mate with more to keep the pack going."she said. Soon seating herself on his lap. "When you turn eighteen...you may go to a village that has more outside contact. Or stay."she said.
 
Axel looked shocked at her words. Smiling though as she sat in his lap. His hands instantly going to her ass. Continuing there conversation he said "so I could be Alpha? That makes no sense I wasn't even born a wolf have you ever heard of a changed wolf being Alpha." He found himself subconsciously messaging her ass. Unknowing that both would get increased sex drives leading up to the full moon which was a common breeding time for there kind.
 
Nikki smiled before nuzzling his neck. "Yes....means you have Indian in your blood."she said. She rested against his chest. "Though it means you have a huge say in the village."she said. Now she began to kiss his neck.
 
Axel smiled taking a bite of his food enjoying the way Nikki kissed his neck. He offered her a bite and said "anythings possible I suppose. I never really knew my father. He was just a passing by sperm donor that got my mom pregnant with me then left us before I was even born. She always said she liked us going camping cause it reminded her of my father. She still loved him even though he left her."
 
Nikki did eat a bit before resting back against him. "Well many of the males take off when they want to mate. Though it is very possible she was a mate."she said. She was content on his lap though yawned softly. "Hun.....thank you....for choosing me."she said.
 
Axel smiled kissing her and said "If I could turn back time. I would still get lost in those woods to find you again." He kissed her as he stood up carrying her to bed. They made love again before both fell asleep tired. They wouldn't sleep soundly though. Instead both tossed and turned unease washing over there inner wolves. Images of a wolf in pain an important wolf.

Both would awake in a start cold sweat running down there bodies. Axel looked at Nikki both knew it something had happened to there pack. Something had happened to there alpha. There inner wolves wanting to return to the village. Axel said "I feel it we need to go back. What do you want to do?"
 
Nikki loved how he cared about her. The love making waa amazing but trying to sleep was impossible. Soon waking up when Axel did and raced out if bed. Packing a bag as fast as they could. They were heading back as on the radio a broadcast came in staying there was a wildfire in the forest and it destroyed a native village. "Leave the bags in the car."she said. Having him park in a lot before taking off into the woods.

Shifting before speeding through the trees. Arriving to the destroyed village before shifting back. Nikki was in tears seeing her home just destroyed. Pancing before spotting her father and hugging him. Many members were killed including her sister. Poor thing soon clung to Axel as the tears rolled down her face.
 
Axel shifted as well streaking through the trees after her. When they came to the village his heart sank. As Nikki embraced him he tried to console her. His inner wolf felt it the alpha had passed in the fire. Of the village remnants only about 20% of the remaining population were males. He was trying to console her when two of the males began to argue and fight. Shifting they were lost and now without a Alpha had no direction on what to do.

Axel felt something. A need to bring these wild wolves under control. He shouted "your pack members just died and your going to disrespect them by fighting." The two wolves turned there attention to Axel growling at him like he was a outsider and should mind his business. Axel growled as well changing as he over power the two wolves. Pinning them and asserting dominance. The whole pack feeling it as he said through a link with the pack "RESPECT THE DEAD NO MORE FIGHTING." Everyone felt it Axel had just unknowingly taken over as Alpha. Axel shifted back going over to hold Nikki again. He said "whats wrong everyone is looking at me weird. I didn't mean to get involved with there fight they just weren't listening."
 
Nikki was impressed by how Axel handled the two. Speaking with her father and some of the elders. Smiling as he hugged her again. "The elders and my father wish to have a private meeting with you. They run things though since one is dead we must choose his replacement. We will take what we can and head to our sister tribe."she said. She lead Axel to her home and began to look through the piles of ashes.

"Hun....basically they want to k ow more about you. And figure out who your father is as because you are an alpha."she said. Pausing before pulling him into a kiss.
 
Axel searched for anything salvagable through the ash. He was trying to process everything he had been told. He said "Idon know if I'll be able to help answer there questions. I never really knew my father." Remembering what she said about Alphas he kissed her back and said "are you going to be okay with this. Me being a Alpha I mean. What if I'm expected or my inner wolf wants me to mate with someone other than you will you be able to handle sharing?"
 
Nikki paused as he spoke and sighed softly. "No.....but there is a way around it. I just don't know if you would want to do that?"she said. She knew it meant marriage and they just had only met. "As for your dad....the elders will know. Most likely he is one of their sons. Hun.....it is solely up to whether you want to mate with another. Though it will hurt me."she said. Pulling him close for another. Nuzzling his chest, as she didn't want to share him.

"Though there are other tribes the girls can go to. Besides many of them.have mates already."she said. Just hating the fact she would have to share him.
 
Axel held her close saying "we'll wait and see like you said maybe we won't have to worry about it." He kissed her forehead an Continued to help salvage things from the house. He said I guess we should get ready to leave."
 
Nikki sighed and nodded her head before taking his hand. She headed back to his car with him. "This sister tribe....is more advanced as they have contact with the outsiders. They live on a reservation....so they more houses like your place."she said. Staying close as they walked their way back. Once back they got into the car and Nikki began to give him directions. "So...you okay with living in a house that is just us?"she asked.

Knowing her father was probably already there and picked a suitable house for her and Axel. "My father is on the council for our tribe....so he has a lot of say when it comes to certain matters."she said.
 
As they drove Axel heard her question he said "I couldn't imagine anyone else I would want to live with." He gave her a loving smile as they pulled into the reservation. Seeing the house he said "wow this beats my crappy apartment. Are you sure we can afford this my job covered with extra but not that much extra?" A little concerned if he would be able to provide for her and be a good mate." He checked his phone seeing he had signal and there was wifi. He thought 'I guess this pack really is more open. I'll be able to keep working.'
 
Nikki smiled as they pulled up to the house. "Hun relax. This is was a gift from my father.....you may keep working."she said. Getting out and taking their things inside. Nikki set her bag down in the bedroom. She lead him to a an office. "We can move your stuff here from the apartment."she said. Pulling him close and kissing him softly. "You have already proven to you be a good mate."she said.
 
He stroked her cheek and said "I was just worried is all. That I wouldn't be able to provide for you like I should." He pulled her into another kiss. This one more heated as he backed her into the wall. His hands roaming down her sides as he made out with her. He said "I don't get it but I seem to be wanting you more and more lately. More so then I already did." The full moon was getting closer and with it there kinds sex drives went up.
 
Nikki couldn't help but smile after the hot kiss. "I understand my wolf. As for the second matter, there is much I have to teach you. Though right now....you have too much clothing on."she said. Smirking as she began to lift up his shirt and pulling it over his head. "Let's breaking in our new place."she said.

Pulling him him for another kiss as she felt her tank top bring pushed up. Holding up her arms as her bra was revealed. Nikki began to shed her pants to reveal a thong before helping Axel out of his. Pushing him into the desk as she straddled his lap, sealing a hot deep kiss.
 
Axel smirked at her comment and said "I like that idea. He let her tear his shirt away before her tank top followed suite. Watching her drop her pants to reveal her thong her eyed her hungrily before she pushed him onto the desk. Straddling his lap as she connected them in another long hot kiss. Her thong giving the perfect access to her ass he gave her cheek a slap before groping thick palm fulls of her cheeks.


He growled hungrily at her as he unsnapped and tore away her bra. Tossing it to the floor as he groped her tits. Loving the feel of her 36cs in his hand. Leaning in he lapped at one of her nipples the other being worked by his fingers.
 
Nikki smiled before moaning out as he gave her a spank. Though holding him close as he sucked her tits. "Oh hun!"she said. Beginning to rub against his boner before feeling her back on the desk. Smiling as he pulled off her thing to reveal her wet pussy. Moaning as she felt him tease her a bit. "Mmm fuck me hun."she begged. The full moon was the peak of each mating season.

Moaning louder before Smiling at Axel. "I love you, Axel."she said. Pulling him down into another make out session. Nikki was truly loving this. Though knew the elders still wish to speak to him.
 
As he flipped them so her back was on the desk. Axel said "I love you to Nikki." Letting her pull him into another kiss. His tongue tangling with hers in a passionate kiss." Dropping his boxers he took the head of his cock knowing she was already wet and ready for him.

Gripping her hips he slipped into her. Moaning at the wonderful feeling of her pussy. Keeping his hold on her hips he started fucking her slow at first but quickly picking up speed. His holde body felt on fire and all it wanted to do was to pump her cunt full of his cum. He kept a firm grip fucking her hard and fast. He said "you like that Nikki you like when your wolf drills your cunt."
 
"Oh yes!!! Feels so good!!!"she cried out. Loving how hot the sex was. Her tits were bouncing away has he picked up the pace. Gripping onto the desk as she was moaning pretty good. Oh fuck this was great! Didn't take much as she arches her back as she came. Though once she caught her breathe, Nikki pinned him to the desk. Smirking as she began to ride him. Knowing he loved this as well as if she sucked him off.

"Don't worry...I'll be sure to suck you as well hun."she said. Knowing she had something planned that would drive him wild. She was going to tit fuck as well.
 
Axel moaned loudly as she clamped around his cock in her first orgasm though he intended to give her a few before he finished. When she flipped him over he smirked up at her as he rode him. Watching her wonderful tits bounce each time she came down on his cock.

Hearing her promise to suck him off he said "mmm sounds good baby. You definitely know how much I enjoy your mouth." Leaning up to kiss her as she continued to ride his cock. Letting her have control of there fucking for now.
 
Nikki had a big smile on her face as she was riding him. Kisssing him back as she just loved his kisses. Picking up the pace before leaning down and kissing his neck. "Cum for me hun."she whispered in his ear. Placing his hands on her hips as she kept on riding him. Wasn't long before she felt him cum and fill her up. Milking him dry before easing him out. Crawling off him and the desk, though feeling turn her around. Bending her over the desk before fucking her pussy again.

"Keeping me on my toes hun. After this I'll suck you."she said. Nikki moaning as grabbed the desk. "Oh just like that hun!"she cried out.
 
Axel drilled her pussy again as he had her bent over his desk. He moaned and said "I may not be able to get any work done in this office. Once I start thinking about what we did and what were going to do in here."

He fucked her hard and fast. His heavy balls slapping against her clit each time he thrust into her. When he felt another orgasm coming on he said "get on your knees." When she did he jerked his cock till he came on her face and tits. He was still hard despite cumming twice. Lightly slapping his cock against her cheek he said "I believe someone promised to suck me off."
 
Back
Top