Secret Service falling apart under con artist regime

someoneyouknow

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 5, 2006
Posts
28,274
It's only been two months and already the Secret Service is in disarray. Remember the guy who jumped the White House fence wearing a backpack and carrying mace? He was on the grounds for up to 15 minutes before he was found:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/accused-white-house-fence-jumper-grounds-15-minutes/story?id=46207395

Now comes word the SS has had a laptop with compromising information on the con artist stolen. This laptop also contained information on Hillary Clinton and the Pope, information which is, supposedly, of a national security interest.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/laptop-trump-clinton-information-stolen-secret-service/

Only two months. Think of how great things will be two months from now.
 
I wonder how much bad news - how much idiocy - it will take before the American public wakes up.
 
I'm not optimistic.

They are in some insane collective delusion and just like Trump the worse he gets the stronger they cling to it, like Je-SUS!

If you think anything that's happened thus far has made even the slightest impression you would be wrong. They're absolutely in la la land.

I wonder how much bad news - how much idiocy - it will take before the American public wakes up.
 
The Secret Service like other agencies in the government have been undermined and corrupted by the Obama administration. Remember Hillary in South America and her partying? The White House security detail should have all been fired for letting people jump the fence when Obama was President. If you heard the stories of when Bill and Hillary were in the White House and how they treated the Secret Service you know how it has become the weak leak that it is today. President Trump needs to "fire" a lot of the people from the old establishment and clean the "swamp" of corrupt, incompetent, and traitors that have been allowed to be on the people's payroll for so long.

Obama used the FBI as his KGB. The heads of the departments are as useless as they come. Trump said so during the election. So yes I agree with you that he should clean house and replace the political trash with professional people who can do the job.
 
Yeah, that's a bunch of zany partisanship crap. :rolleyes:

I know you are just joking. That's the same line you use over and over unless that is the "partisanship crap" you have been told to use.

Go back and check and you will see that Obama had problems with the Secret Service also protecting him. He use to have a small army follow him around in a fleet of planes and spend millions on cars, etc for the Secret Service because he knew that between the Clinton and his administration undermining the Secret Service it was no longer the elite department it use to be.

It's true that Trump has done more in the short time he has been in office then Obama did in the first year or two and the people like you and me want him to clean up the "swamp" fast and we are a little impatient . The problems were there when he arrived and in time he will, I am sure, clean it up.

It's like following the dog that was walking before him. He has to pick the old dogs "crap" as you say and toss it.
 
I know you are just joking. That's the same line you use over and over unless that is the "partisanship crap" you have been told to use.

Go back and check and you will see that Obama had problems with the Secret Service also protecting him. He use to have a small army follow him around in a fleet of planes and spend millions on cars, etc for the Secret Service because he knew that between the Clinton and his administration undermining the Secret Service it was no longer the elite department it use to be.

It's true that Trump has done more in the short time he has been in office then Obama did in the first year or two and the people like you and me want him to clean up the "swamp" fast and we are a little impatient . The problems were there when he arrived and in time he will, I am sure, clean it up.

It's like following the dog that was walking before him. He has to pick the old dogs "crap" as you say and toss it.

Whatever you're drinking, don't share it.
 
Go back and check and you will see that Obama had problems with the Secret Service also protecting him. He use to have a small army follow him around in a fleet of planes and spend millions on cars, etc for the Secret Service because he knew that between the Clinton and his administration undermining the Secret Service it was no longer the elite department it use to be.

Because the con artist doesn't have a small army following him or his grown kids while they jet around the world doing private business deals.

It's true that Trump has done more in the short time he has been in office then Obama did in the first year or two

The con artists hasn't done a single thing except go golfing for the past five consecutive weekends which is destroying businesses in Florida.

and the people like you and me want him to clean up the "swamp" fast and we are a little impatient .

Which is why he's been hiring Goldman Sachs employees left and right, has at least two people in his administration who gave his campaign millions in donations and has people running agencies who have huge conflicts of interest with that agency.

The problems were there when he arrived and in time he will, I am sure, clean it up.

Like Obama inherited the worst recession in 80 years thanks to Bush? He had to recover the 14 million jobs lost, the millions of homes lost to foreclosure, had to deal with a financial system which was on the verge of collapse even though Bush handed out $700 billion of taxpayer money so the Wall Street folks could pay out their bonuses, and the list goes on.

This despite 8 years of Republicans holding the country back and claiming he was a failure while we had the third larges stock market rise in our history and all of the above was taken care of and then some.

Yeah, no problem when he arrived. It was all honey and unicorns.

It's like following the dog that was walking before him. He has to pick the old dogs "crap" as you say and toss it.

That is a very apt description of what Obama had to deal with when he arrived. Conversely, the con artist has a solidly growing economy to work with and had good relations with our worldwide partners until he screwed them up in the first two months of his regime.
 
Take their guns away. Let's see what happens.

I heard someone say that once.
 
As the con artist regime rolls on, the Secret Service is finding itself unable to provide for, and pay for, all the necessary precautions when the children fly around the world doing business on the taxpayer dime. Some tidbits:

To keep up, dozens of agents from New York and field offices across the country are being temporarily pulled off criminal investigations to serve two-week stints protecting members of the Trump family, including the first lady and the youngest son in Manhattan’s Trump Tower.

Others, already assigned to the highly selective presidential protective division, had hoped for relief after a grueling election year. That hope has evaporated as they work more overtime hours and spend long stretches away from home because of the Trump family’s far-flung travel.
. . . . .

The agency is down about 250 special agents and 350 administrative and technical staff members compared with its peak at the beginning of the Obama administration. Morale among employees has sunk to the lowest of any federal agency, according to government surveys. And efforts to rebuild the work force — which Mr. Chaffetz said was short by 1,000 positions — have improved, but the agency continues to struggle to keep up with attrition.

. . . . .
For now, though, as it awaits a potential move to Washington by Mrs. Trump and Mr. Trump’s youngest son, Barron, the agency has elected instead to fly agents in from around the country, as it would during a campaign or for a large security event. Doing so for a routine nonelection detail is less common and means the agency is paying for hotel rooms, transportation and living expenses — at Manhattan prices — the officials said.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/06/us/politics/secret-service-trump-first-family-protection.html
 
The SS has been in trouble for a number of years. Read back and you'll find this is not the first time they've been caught with hookers.


I've said for a while that their mission needs to be changed. Detach them from executive security entirely and confine them to Treasury investigations.

Put executive security details under the State Department's DSS or one of the military branches since the Marines are already involved.
 
The SS has been in trouble for a number of years. Read back and you'll find this is not the first time they've been caught with hookers.


I've said for a while that their mission needs to be changed. Detach them from executive security entirely and confine them to Treasury investigations.

Put executive security details under the State Department's DSS or one of the military branches since the Marines are already involved.

The marines! T-Rump will be dead within a year! Hey...!
 
As a follow up, the Secret Service is now stating they are broke and can't afford to protect the con artist or his family beyond September 30th because of all the vacations they keep charging to the taxpayers:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/report-secret-service-cant-afford-to-pay-staff-to-protect-trump-family/

Then again, when the con artist is charging the Secret Service $60,000 to rent golf carts, it's no wonder:

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/trumps-clubs-charge-60k-to-rent-carts-to-secret-service-as-agency-runs-out-of-money-2017-08-21
 
Fftt..

The secret service clearly said this problem has been going on for years. The budget is low.

Tump's time is a reboot for many things, that's all.

Seriously.. ffft.
 
Tromp is a self-declared business whiz. So:

How does private industry deal with staffing budget overruns?

Fire people, shut down offices, halt operations. Contract outsiders as needed.

The SS's option is clear: Shut down. Let the Tromp.Org private security detail handle it.
 
I thought it was the IRS that was his KGB? Or was it the EPA? It's so hard to tell because you right wingers keep changing your lies.
USA has what? 25 more-or-less independent intel agencies, many with opposing internal factions, all competing for bucks and notoriety, all supplying product that POTUS ignores. And each agency and faction can be *somebody's* KGB. Why, it's almost Italian in structure! Let competing agencies and factions fight it out. Think of it as evolution in action.

Tromp has figured out that he wins goo-goo points from fucktards by opposing and rescinding everything Obama did. It helps people's health, safety, and job options? Shitcan it. It saves budget money? Shitcan it. It protects privacy and the innocent? Off with its head.

But he hasn't yet figured out how to overturn actual intel with InfoWars and Breitbart BS, and how to make nice with the intel agencies (and factions) that are a president's real source of power. In Russia, the ex-KGB boss rules. In USA, the 'leader' can't tell shit from shinola. Is Tromp already irrelevant?
 
Back
Top