New story: m/m first time gay sex

Varian P

writing again
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Posts
1,429
I have a new story up on Lit, and would love some reads and honest feedback:

In "Switch," Martin, singer and guitarist of a popular L.A. band, succumbs to his first gay encounter when he is seduced by the irresistible magnetism of local literary luminary and dominant top Dario. Though ultimately a tender romance, "Switch" is full of my favorite dark pleasures, including the piquant pathos of people dealing with the fears and wounds of their painful pasts, along with plenty of play with boundaries and consent.

 
I've been a fan of your writing for a few years now. Will have a look and try and give you some feedback.
 
Yes, it was. And there's a lot more to come. I've seen most of it. Varian is one of the premier writers of description and mood on Literotica, no matter what the genre is.
 
I'm not sure why but lately I like porn/erotica about straight guys with gay guys.

Me too, obviously. :devil:

Well, whether I'm writing straight, gay, or threesomes, I'm always looking for an angle to add some tension, anxiety, even fear and reluctance, and a straight guy crossing that line and letting another man kiss and touch and fuck him provides all that delicious tension without having to dip into more extreme scenarios like those I've conjured for my other novels.
 
Back
Top