"Sexting With Daddy"

BigBadWulff

Really Experienced
Joined
Jan 18, 2014
Posts
116
"Sexting With Daddy"

Greg Harris was hurrying home, zigging and zagging in and out of the lanes. It was almost 5pm, and Nipples had told him she had to be somewhere by 5:30 and wouldn't be available again for until the end of the weekend.

Nipples...

He'd started calling the young woman that because the first erotic pictures she'd sent him were of her incredible breasts and their ever-hard nipples.

Greg had been joking since his 30s that he was becoming his old man, the similarities between he and his father simply astounding. But it wasn't until he hit 40 and began ogling women who were his teenage daughter's age that he realized he'd finally achieved his father's best known trait: dirty old man.

His daughter had caught him more than a few times sneaking peaks at her friends, all beautiful, popular types. He had refurbished the pool and deck and put in an outdoor Jacuzzi -- just outside his bedroom window -- in the hopes that the teens would want to come visit more often ... and give him a free show.

Then one day, he opened a text message from an unknown number to find a pic of a perfect, naked young woman with her head just out of the picture. He'd laughed, thinking it was a joke from one of his co-workers. So he texted back something about downloading pics from the internet and how anyone could do that.

A few minutes later, he got a second text, this one of the same beautiful woman holding a piece of paper that said, "This is for you, Greg."

His mouth fell open. This was a real beauty, and she was showing herself off for him. It had to be one of his daughter's friends! He texted her back, she texted him, and for the last two weeks they'd been sending suggestive photos -- sometimes of them touching themselves -- as well as role playing scenes.

She'd promised him a full body pic of her if he was home by 5pm, so he rushed into the house and up to his bedroom, stripping off his clothes so that he could reciprocate with pics of the erection that her picture would undoubtedly cause.

But when his phone beeped and he opened the text, his mouth dropped open in a different kind of shock. This picture ... was of his daughter! He stared at the girl's face, certain that she just looked like his daughter.

But ... he soon he even recognized the bedding and the closet door in the back. She was at her mother's house -- what had been their house before the divorce -- and she was sending her daddy a picture of her wonderful ... naked ... body ....

The unknown number, he thought. His ex-wife had gotten his daughter a pre-pay cell phone for her 18th birthday. That must have been what she was using. And not being available until after the weekend...? She was coming here for the weekend! She wouldn't be able to sext with him if she was with him already!

And ... despite his shock and dismay ... his cock was as hard as it had ever been .
 
Sarah Harris had just sent a picture of herself to her father. She was laying on her bed in her mothers house. She cropped out her face and sent it. She pulled on her clothes and Iran into her mothers room. She pecked her mom on the cheek "bye mom! I'm gonna drive to dad's house now." She ran back to her room and stuffed some clothes in a bag. She ran to her phone and looked at the sexts between her and her father. She checked all of them she looked at one picture of her father, and then ran out of the room and into her car.

When Sarah got into the car she started the ignition and pulled out of her mothers drive way. She couldn't wait to spend the whole entire weekend with her father.
 
Sarah was on her way. His daughter was on ... her ... way ... here!

The young, sexy woman who had been anonymously sending him pictures of her body, sometimes with parted legs, sometimes with fingers just barely hiding her most private possession, was on her way here to his house, her daddy's house, to spend the weekend.

Greg had been pacing around his bedroom for almost twenty minutes, trying to figure this out. Why was his own daughter sending naked pictures of herself to him? Was it a joke? Was she punishing him for ogling her friends during her pool parties and sun bathing events? Or...

No. No, he couldn't even think that. If fact, after thinking the word incest, his brain had simply stopped working for two, then three more pacing loops around the bedroom. She couldn't have been doing this because she had thoughts of...

No. Just the idea of Sarah wanting to feel her father's body against hers was insane.

And yet...

He quickly grabbed up his phone and went back through the texts:

I want to feel you squeezing my breasts...

I want you to suckle my nipples. Make them hard...

Stroke your cock faster. Cum for me, big daddy...


Greg lowered the phone, then quickly looked back through the texts, searching for those two words. She'd called him big daddy the first time he'd sent her a picture of his swollen cock, and she called him that dozens of times more. But...

Suddenly he realized that she'd stopped calling him big daddy and had begun calling him just daddy. He hadn't thought anything about it at the time: lots of girls had a daddy fetish.

So ... was it possible that his daughter actually had a daddy fetish and hadn't simply been using the word for fun? Was there any possibility that they would--

"Stop!" Greg commanded himself out loud. He thought, You can't be thinking about having sex with Sarah, by god, man what's wrong with you?

And then, there was the sound of her car pulling up into the driveway...

(Bedtime, sorry.)
 
Sarah pulled into her fathers driveway. She was so excited to be staying with her favorite parent. Sarah grabbed her bag from the back and headed up the walk. She brushed her hair out of her eyes and put her key in the lock. She turned the key and let herself in. "Daddy? Are you home?" She called.

She put her bag down on the ground and called out again "I'm home" she walked into the hallway and up the stairs. She walked into her fathers room and saw him sitting on his bed. "Daddy are you okay?" Sarah asked. She walked over to the bed and sat down. She have him a kiss on the cheek.
 
Greg had been standing in the middle of his room, staring at the entry, wondering how he was supposed to handle this. It was bad enough that he didn't understand his daughter's motivations for sexting with him; but even worse, he didn't understand his own motivations for wanting it to continue.

Greg had enjoyed their communications like nothing he'd ever enjoyed before. He didn't want it to end, even knowing that it was his own daughter. So ... did he stop taking her texts? He surely couldn't tell he knew ... could he?

He heard her ascending the stairs and heading for his door -- and suddenly he realized that their was a "tent" reaching out from the front of his slacks. He dropped onto his bed quickly, shifting his erection to make it less noticeable.

"Daddy, are you okay?" she said as she kissed his cheek.

He hesitated, then smiled and said, "Of course, sweetheart. Just ... work stuff."

He reached an arm around her and pulled her close in a fatherly hug. It wasn't anything special: they were huggers in this family. And yet, feeling her body against him -- a body he'd now seen naked for the first time since she was a toddler -- made his cock twitch.

He pulled back and smiled again, asking, "How's school?"

He needed to get the sexting off his mind until he figured out how to deal with it.
 
"school is fine I guess. the male teachers are a little weird. I mean is it normal for men to stare at their student all the time? They are so creepy! Daddy, do you think that you could talk to them or some thing?" said Sarah. Sarah leaned on her dads shoulder. She pecked her dad on the cheek and left the room. Sarah went to her room and sat down on her bed. when her Dad had hugged her she felt her chest suddenly become full and she just wanted to feel that cock in her hands or in her mouth... But it was so wrong! he was her father he had created her. She put that thought aside and went to the living room and picked out a movie.
 
Back
Top