men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always wonder what the man outside marriage thinks . I mean I know he enjoys the sex but what crosses his mind

I always wonder what the man outside marriage thinks . I mean I know he enjoys the sex but what crosses his mind

That's never been a concern for us. Oftentimes the "man outside the marriage" is not much different than a Hitachi Magic Wand. He is a "toy." Something we use for OUR pleasure. We couldn't care less what he thinks. On the other hand, there are those guys with whom we have developed LT relationships, but with them, they have shown that their mindset is appropriate for the situation, and that is the whole reason why the LT relationship develops.

Last edited:
Reactions: bps
That's never been a concern for us. Oftentimes the "man outside the marriage" is not much different than a Hitachi Magic Wand. He is a "toy." Something we use for OUR pleasure. There are those guys with whom we have developed LT relationships, but with them, they have shown that their mindset is appropriate for the situation, and that is the whole reason why the LT relationship develops.

Oh I get that but I'd like to know his point of view . It's that dynamic I'm looking to understand.

Oh I get that but I'd like to know his point of view . It's that dynamic I'm looking to understand.

Well in our case he asked my wife about me while they were in a motel room and her answer was, "He doesn't care as long as I come home." Not really accurate but close.

In my experience it really depends on the man and the situation.

When I date a man without my husband present or involved I position myself as being much like a single woman playing the field. However, I know that for them there is some heightened sense of being with another man's wife and they do get a charge out of eating that forbidden fruit. That is ok as long as they are mature enough to keep it in perspective. I generally want men who don't think about my husband's role much at all or regard him with gratitude for being so open-minded. And I usually share little about our personal dynamic. I want them to feel like one of multiple men I date not someone who is taking something away from another man. There is a certain mindset that is required to date me knowing it will never be anything more - over time the thrill of fucking another man's wife seems to fade while the "where is this going" question becomes more prevalent.

If I am with a man and my husband is involved the man needs to be exceptionally balanced and open-minded. In that case he is a prop for us - never a threat and not a relationship equal. We are not so much dating as playing. There are all sorts of kinky games but that is what they are and all that they are. It is more akin to being a guest at a private club. You are there at the pleasure of the members and only as long as they allow - explicitly without any claim or rights to anything. The man's role may appear to be more robust or even dominant but it is in fact strictly defined.

Most men would see dating a married woman who isn't cheating as taking something from her husband and feeding their ego. Obviously I can't eliminate that sentiment entirely but I avoid those men.

So whether the other man is a dating a woman who is open about the fact that he is one of many or that he is just a sexual prop, I would say they have a lesser sense of attachment and a greater sense of engaging in truly casual sex than most other scenarios. You'd be surprised how many guys can't quite handle casual sex with the woman in control and with no other motivation than sexual pleasure.

I used to think that if my wife was ever with another guy it would be horrible. But now I think more and more that if she wanted to have sex with another guy or bring in a guy for a threesome I'd be willing to try it at least. Really as long as she told me about it and let me know before hand I think we could come to an arrangement pretty easily.

I used to think that if my wife was ever with another guy it would be horrible. But now I think more and more that if she wanted to have sex with another guy or bring in a guy for a threesome I'd be willing to try it at least. Really as long as she told me about it and let me know before hand I think we could come to an arrangement pretty easily.

Despite a few bumps it's well worth it.

Yes

It will never happen - I would love to see her taken hard and then look me in the eyes as a man came in her. A gift of her pleasure.

I used to only want to keep my wife to myself. But one day we were discussing our fantasies. She wanted two men at once, so even though I was worried about it, we decided to try it. Then she suggested we try swinging so that it wasn't just her getting to try something new.

So we invited a couple over that we both knew and liked, and they agreed to try it. Right up until the girl backed out. She decided that she was too nervous and instead asked if she could take pictures of her boyfriend joining me and my wife for a threesome.

It was oddly a fun experience. And I learned that it is extremely fun to watch my wife sucking off another man.

Since then, we have actually done some real swinging. It was hard on both of us at first, but we were able to trust each other and set some guidelines for our activities.

I used to only want to keep my wife to myself. But one day we were discussing our fantasies. She wanted two men at once, so even though I was worried about it, we decided to try it. Then she suggested we try swinging so that it wasn't just her getting to try something new.

So we invited a couple over that we both knew and liked, and they agreed to try it. Right up until the girl backed out. She decided that she was too nervous and instead asked if she could take pictures of her boyfriend joining me and my wife for a threesome.

It was oddly a fun experience. And I learned that it is extremely fun to watch my wife sucking off another man.

Since then, we have actually done some real swinging. It was hard on both of us at first, but we were able to trust each other and set some guidelines for our activities.

Yeah, it goes GREAT in the fantasy of my mind, not sure how I would react in REAL LIFE...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back