What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night I made plans to meet up for supper with a long-time friend from Lit who no longer wanders these parts.

Going online today and unexpectedly seeing the smiling face of someone I have missed in a pic with another friend of mine. To say she has crossed my mind often over the past years would be an understatement, and yes, seeing her took me back immediately to the night she put her hand on my thigh and kept caressing while we chatted, and the sweat she put me in and undoubetly enjoyed every minute of. Nice to see she has not changed one bit and still looks great clad in leather astride her motorcycle.:D

Catalina:cattail:

And the Best Husband Who Lives In My House Award goes to...

008.jpg

Lance Crossfire!

Husband leaves a very cranky and frustrated wife in the morning. (Wife is not cranky and frustrated because of husband, BTW). Husband returns at lunch with wife's favourite treat in the entire world.

:heart:

I received copies of some pictures that were taken that I was in and I look pretty good. :D

There is a PUN thread? Off looking for it.

# 3 child told me she was invited to an end of year awards ceremony [tonight].

Academic Excellence Award for GT Mathematics
Merit Award for Science

:D

We spent a lot of time this year (6th grade) talking about how the 6th, 7th, 8th grade years tend to be the time when girls worry more about tween boy's egos than their own enjoyment of math & science, and how it's totally okay for her to kick the boy's asses in those subjects if she wants to. Girls are not obligated to make boys feel smart.

And tonight there she was, accepting her math and science achievement awards... right next to the boys.

:D :D :D

Began cumming as soon as he started putting the head of his dick in my ass.Just started laughing at the thought of that happening.

8 weeks today til my last day at work.

Then a couple of days later it's my birthday (sunset dinner at the beach hotel), then I go to Canada for a 2-3 week holiday, then I come back home for a week, then I (and my dog and the Boyf) go to Anglesey for a 1-week holiday, then I (and my dog and the Boyf) go straight to a French gite for a 2-3-week holiday, then the next week I and my dog move house to move in with the Boyf, and the week after that I start my full-time degree course. :D

just. gotta. somehow. get. through. the. next. 8. weeks. without. letting. the. bastards. win.

Then a couple of days later it's my birthday (sunset dinner at the beach hotel), then I go to Canada for a 2-3 week holiday, then I come back home for a week, then I (and my dog and the Boyf) go to Anglesey for a 1-week holiday, then I (and my dog and the Boyf) go straight to a French gite for a 2-3-week holiday, then the next week I and my dog move house to move in with the Boyf, and the week after that I start my full-time degree course. :D

just. gotta. somehow. get. through. the. next. 8. weeks. without. letting. the. bastards. win.

That is a lot to look forward to.

So happy for you. :kiss:

Mean while I think I might have figured out how to get MCD to pay for my schooling after all. :D

# 3 child told me she was invited to an end of year awards ceremony [tonight].

Academic Excellence Award for GT Mathematics
Merit Award for Science

:D

We spent a lot of time this year (6th grade) talking about how the 6th, 7th, 8th grade years tend to be the time when girls worry more about tween boy's egos than their own enjoyment of math & science, and how it's totally okay for her to kick the boy's asses in those subjects if she wants to. Girls are not obligated to make boys feel smart.

And tonight there she was, accepting her math and science achievement awards... right next to the boys.

:D :D :D
w00t!

:rose: :rose: :rose: for #3, and

:rose: :rose: :rose: for her supportive, strong, super-smart mom!

Make up a little index card with keywords on it, e.g., "birthday," "Canada," "Anglesey," etc., and keep it handy, or even posted somewhere in your workspace that you can see it with just a glance. Then, each time the bastards even *start* getting to you the teeniest little bit, glance up at it, put a smile on your puss, and laugh deep, deep inside, knowing that you have them beat!

Make up a little index card with keywords on it, e.g., "birthday," "Canada," "Anglesey," etc., and keep it handy, or even posted somewhere in your workspace that you can see it with just a glance. Then, each time the bastards even *start* getting to you the teeniest little bit, glance up at it, put a smile on your puss, and laugh deep, deep inside, knowing that you have them beat!

Whilst I greatly appreciate the general sentiment here (and may indeed stick something like that to the side of my PC monitor), my mind is boggling at the thought of a smiling lady-part :eek:;)

Last edited:
laugh deep, deep inside, knowing that you have them beat!

This brought a smile indirectly as well as directly, as it reminded me of one of my editors, two weeks ago when I told her on the phone that I'd resigned, immediately saying to me "[Your boss] is going to be UTTERLY BUGGERED without you!!!! He is so, so, so, SO going to regret pushing you to this point".

Given I had told her the reason for my leaving was that I wanted to do an MA, her comment was doubly gratifying in that it showed me that people in the company have been aware of the way I've been treated in the last 6-9 months, and are aware whose fault it is.

Go Wenchie, go Wenchie, go go go Wenchie!:D

Rock n' roll, Wenchie! A :rose: for you, too!

It took a bit of research, I still have to make some contacts, and it's going to take a bit of leg work, but I really think it's possible.

I talked to my ops manager about it at the meeting I went to Wednesday. He still seems like he's not sure about me, but wants to like me (he probably is more worried about how bad his people numbers are at the moment, so keeping me at least passified keeps me with the company which helps his turn over). But I also talked to my new GM and she is very motivated in moving people forward, so she's willing to help push me and get me what I deserve, as long as she feels I do deserve it. So far she likes me, but we haven't worked together a whole lot.

Whilst I greatly appreciate the general sentiment here (and may indeed stick something like that to the side of my PC monitor), my mind is boggling at the thought of a smiling lady-part :eek:;)
:rolleyes:

puss
noun Slang .
face: She smacked him in the puss.
mouth: Shut your puss before I shut it for you.
Origin:
1880–85; < Irish pus lip, mouth

You can do it CP!

BTW, east or west in Canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back