If You Woke Up With The Person Above You What Would Be The First Thing You'd Say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And...the end. That nasty, annoying buzzing sound was my alarm telling me to get off the computer and get ready for work. :mad:

Hold that thought though, for next time....:devil:

Oh, uh, hi! I mean, uh, good morning! Yeah, good morning! What steam are you talking about? I don't see any steam. Nope, it's steam free in here, you must have imagined it. :eek:

And now I'm off to bed, I'm exhausted. But I'll rest easy knowing that when I wake up I'll still be below HP ;)

Oh, uh, hi! I mean, uh, good morning! Yeah, good morning! What steam are you talking about? I don't see any steam. Nope, it's steam free in here, you must have imagined it. :eek:

And now I'm off to bed, I'm exhausted. But I'll rest easy knowing that when I wake up I'll still be below HP ;)

Sleep tight---

The steam was from you earlier erm . . , activity.
You can be on top of me any time. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back